• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

BDD Social and Info BoothVs30-I used to have a drug problem, now I make enough money

Status
Not open for further replies.
idk I haven't had real drone in 2 years and finally found a friend who had some stashed away so I smoked him up on some purple buds and he gave me a goo lil bit so I decided a suppprr fat shot was deserved haha. an this shot is packing much more of a punch ten I expected!! I'm talking a fucking mega rush (much better than the ahittttttrty blow Around here )

yeah, i simply dosed mine within drinks. it had a pretty manky taste when i had it with just water. imagine it would have been pretty nice for cruisin' round doing laps at the markets. they sound a lot more entertaining than the farmers markets held just out of my town ;) safe to assume you and ms. fizz are doing well and enjoying yourselves still.

running to work yet, bitch?

i've just celebrated my birthday through the easter holidays (bob and effie are the same date) but otherwise been pretty quite. should be qualified with an HR Trucks license within a few weeks to help out with the job searching. things are a bit quite on the employment side, even with labouring which i'd have expected to pick up by now :\

Happy Birthday, man! I forgot your's was the same as effie's. Congrats on the HR license as well, that's pretty badass.

Saturday Market (as it's called, even though it's on sunday's too) is pretty badass. We have several farmer's markets in town as well and those are pretty sweet for getting fresh local produce and such but not nearly as entertaining as saturday market.

Ms. Fizz and I are doing wonderfully, thanks :) I COULD run to work, but why would I want to get all sweaty before work? Silly kangaroo-fucker you are!

l-theanine is great for what? I know it's in Green Tea which by coincidence is all I've pretty much been drinking the past 6 Months or so...

Counteracting the PNS effects of stimulants. The concentrations in green tea are fairly low compared to supplements but still shows to have some benefits. I never take any stimulants without theanine now and it's great for stress/anxiety and sleep as well. When you are active, it aids in concentration without sedating you and when you are trying to relax and specifically when you have your eyes closed, it can increase alpha waves and help you fall asleep.

@cane...where do you get things like this lol? GNC?

You can get them at most places that have a decent inventory of supplements (as in, you probably can't find it at every target or wal-mart but probably at GNC, Vitamin Shoppe and so forth).

All of the supplements I have seen in stores are really expensive so I just order bulk powder and cap them for a fraction of the cost. It's a really awesome supplement that I find useful for many things and consider essential when consuming any stimulant (alongside chelated magnesium and B-complex supplements).

lol so I found out tonight, through the transitive property, I shot up opiodmaniac with dope.

Last edited:
Funny, it is almost midnight and while my smack dealer is sleeping sound, my tweaker friend is wide awake and bringing some clear with him.

He wants to shoot it but I say fuck that, ill just snort or smoke that shit. I don't want house cleaner in my veins

Seems like the professors have caught on . Waiting on the drug dude sucks...tick tock tick tock

my calculus I teacher wouldn't let us either on tests; I was more talking about my online trig/stat classes when I had to go to the testing center...though I dropped it quickly...she's the nazi of math teachers at my junior college...a math snob, if that exists...that's not why I dropped the class though...I just missed way too much at the beginning and then I come in, in the middle of derivatives...

@ Bob, we had to make graphs by hand in that class with no aide...the goal was to get you to be able to look at the equation and graph it from there...

Yah I am living in a new town and I've only just started to get to know these dudes. I'd be set hours ago if I were back home.

The dude has the wafer already, but I'm going through one dude to get to this dude. Just waiting on him to get home meh

Gen chem and calc tests were all done electronically via computer. It's the 21 st century bro!

we don't take tests via computer even in all online courses...I had paper tests at the testing center...

and they still make wafers? I thought they quit doing the 40mg in america because of kids not knowing what exactly they were getting into...don't remember where I heard that though...

edit:
Funny, it is almost midnight and while my smack dealer is sleeping sound, my tweaker friend is wide awake and bringing some clear with him.

He wants to shoot it but I say fuck that, ill just snort or smoke that shit. I don't want house cleaner in my veins

Yeah, it's a lot better in the lungs ;).

@ both: I'd go for either at this point.

Last edited:
Heyyyy thurrr playas ;)
I kid kid.

Worked till 5am, slept 3 hours, went to the clinic and waited an hour for my dose (because apparently some people can't just walk up to the nurse, take dose, and leave), slept another two hours then went back to work, and now I'm finally home.
Buttt.... I have to wake up at 6am to go back to work :X

Tell me something interesting about your day to make me feel better about my shitty one, okay?

<3

I got the "The Story of Wish You Were Here" dvd from hastings for my poetry research paper...

Math is so fucking fail :X.

I got True Blood season 3 the other night :D and I'm figuring out GPG for Ubuntu. Did that help any lol?

True Blood <3 x a million, can't wait for the new season. Game of Thrones and Justified are fucking amazing so I'm distracted for now.
And I've been watching Walking Dead and the Americans as well, they're good too.

Not bad guys, keep it coming :)

Game of Thrones is pretty awesome...I should read the books with all this free time I have...

and speaking of tv...it's sunday...NEW SHAMELESS! *rushes to kat.ph*

edit: and holy hell I missed a week...score! two new episodes to watch...

edit 2: make that two weeks...where the fuck have I been?

You shouldn't read books in yr spare time; you should get a job, you smelly hippie!
I'm also waiting on The Wire to finish D/Ling & I have all of Mad Men & Breaking Bad ready to go. Everything's HDTV of course ;).

I'm disabled lmfao...

Really thinking about going to the dept. of rehabilitative services though...dunno what they'd hook me up with though with my pain issues, panic attacks and adhd lmao...

I've read the books, they're good! They have a lot more detail than the show. However, the books are missing a lot of the just overall epicness of the tv series. So they're different, but good. Stopped reading the books for a bit because I was getting too far ahead.

Never heard of shameless, what's it about?

Breaking Bad and Mad Men are good too :)

I'm disabled lmfao...

Really thinking about going to the dept. of rehabilitative services though...dunno what they'd hook me up with though with my pain issues, panic attacks and adhd lmao...

always worth a shot

Status
Not open for further replies.