• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

BDD Social and Info BoothVs30-I used to have a drug problem, now I make enough money

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yah I am living in a new town and I've only just started to get to know these dudes. I'd be set hours ago if I were back home.

The dude has the wafer already, but I'm going through one dude to get to this dude. Just waiting on him to get home meh

Gen chem and calc tests were all done electronically via computer. It's the 21 st century bro!

^yeah, good to see you around again Jay. staying long this time?

^Fuck that noise. I loved my calculator. With a little knowledge it's incredibly easy to make programmes to solve many problems without any knowledge on the user's part & to save notes for any formulas and such.

our teachers never really caught onto that until it was pretty blatant it was going on when D students started getting A's but couldn't dictate let alone recite any fundamentals or formulas we were learning at the time. shit got cracked down.

how cool was it finding out you could write boobs on your calculator in primary school? it was tits.

Yah I am living in a new town and I've only just started to get to know these dudes. I'd be set hours ago if I were back home.

The dude has the wafer already, but I'm going through one dude to get to this dude. Just waiting on him to get home meh

Gen chem and calc tests were all done electronically via computer. It's the 21 st century bro!
Homegirl just 'cos yo school got monies don't mean all us poor folk does too! Though the only college math I took involved getting to class with 20-30min left each morning & dropping the class the day after it was too late to withdraw without penalty.

our teachers never really caught onto that until it was pretty blatant it was going on when D students started getting A's but couldn't dictate let alone recite any fundamentals or formulas we were learning at the time. shit got cracked down.

how cool was it finding out you could write boobs on your calculator in primary school? it was tits.

lol I used to sit beside this kid who was nerdy as fuck,like he made a videogame on his TI-84, and he showed me how to programme calculators.

^yeah, good to see you around again Jay. staying long this time?

I’ll try, but these mexicans are sending some really good tar and coke lately... LMAO

Plus, the dust from cali is giving me good vibes on my space odyssey.

I journey alone in my dome. I haven't slept for a couple days, I cant feel part of my face, and i went through the roof on a zoom.

We just got high and made/played games on our calculators.

I fucking love having $$ and not spending it all on drugs. I'm just as addicted to $$ as I was to drugs. It's nice to be able to buy things I want though, highly recommended.

Making me jealous Jay

Well my methadone fell through, ate 25 mg promethazine and 120mg of dxm and smoking some weeds

you need to get yourself a stockpile of immmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmodium, laccy, by the sounds of it. with all your hustlin you seem to run up short every once in a while like me. it sure cures the shits and stomach hassle those initial stages so you can really get your move on and score again.

Don't cry... For a small one-time fee of 3 easy payments of $19.95USD, deducted monthly for one year until the contract renews, I can learn you the ways of the Texas Instrument.

And now for an improved version of calculator tits, featuring a partial mastectomy:
TI-83.jpg

Having monies is an awesome perk of sobriety.

damn, guuuuurl! you thrown some D's on that motherfuckin' bitch, bob. i like you work.

Thanks, babe, it's all for you ;).

Remember the "Can I get high if I take 200 Immodiumz broo?" thread from ages ago ahaha?

pretty sure we ended up closing that and then the author, malfunkshun, wrote up a trip report. i definitely remember discussion being heated between mafunkshun and 6/7 at one point. ahh the good ole days when OD still had a bit of the wild west in it :D

Am I weird 'cos I liked snorting it better? As much as I love the needle, IV drone was always kind of underwhelming. Well, until I had a stroke from it lol.

you need to get yourself a stockpile of immmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmodium, laccy, by the sounds of it. with all your hustlin you seem to run up short every once in a while like me. it sure cures the shits and stomach hassle those initial stages so you can really get your move on and score again.

I got two Immodium pills , should have gotten more, but it seems like it is helping. Watching killing me slowly with bras Pitt and of course this movie has smack in it with a scene with the dude actually shooting up. If that didn't fuck me side ways than idk what will...god damn I want some opiates

The pharmacy opens at 8am and I can buy a bottle of codeine

Status
Not open for further replies.