• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

BDD Social and Info BoothVs30-I used to have a drug problem, now I make enough money

Status
Not open for further replies.
^Not completely true...that's the reason the OD social got shut down - over glorification.

I think it's because BDD Social is the one place you can glorify drug use and say to hell with harm reduction.

And is that a good thing.....? :\

That is why we did away with the OD social. Way too much drug glorification and BDD is following the same path now. Not to be a party pooper or anything but, it's counter productive to HR, and annoying to constantly just read the same posts over and over listing what drugs and amounts were taken/how high everyone is. It's kind of a bore.

And is that a good thing.....? :\

That is why we did away with the OD social. Way too much drug glorification and BDD is following the same path now. Not to be a party pooper or anything but, it's counter productive to HR, and annoying to constantly just read the same posts over and over listing what drugs and amounts were taken/how high everyone is. It's kind of a bore.

Sorry, thought the sarcasm was evident since 90% of my posts are HR. Only time I end up on Social is the beginning of the month when I get paid and I'm going through the usual internal struggle of to use or not to use.

Sorry, thought the sarcasm was evident since 90% of my posts are HR. Only time I end up on Social is the beginning of the month when I get paid and I'm going through the usual internal struggle of to use or not to use.

Yeah, I'm familiar with your posts Rhun. You've given out a lot of good HR advice, that's why I was surprised to see you say that, haha. But, sarcasm noted.

I will say this though, without trying to sound like a complete smart ass: if the social is boring you, be the change and post something you find interesting and think might interest the other users.

Fuck it, I'll do something about it:

Had to dissect a pig fetus today. Was already nauseous when I got to lab and it became even worse after opening up the sealed bag containing some form of embalment and fetus. And I dunno if it was just the pig we got, or we cut too deep to begin with, but we had the hardest time figuring out the sex of our pig lol. More than positive it was female though; I saw two openings.

Last edited by a moderator:
Fuck it, I'll do something about it:

Had to dissect a pig fetus today. Was already nauseous when I got to lab and it became even worse after opening up the sealed bag containing some form of embalment and fetus. And I dunno if it was just the pig we got, or we cut too deep to begin with, but we had the hardest time figuring out the sex of our pig lol. More than positive it was female though; I saw two openings.

I did that in highschool. Are you a bio major or something? I take it you're in college?

Sarcasm doesn't always come through in text lol...
But.. butt.. I'm just sarcastic by nature lol. Before I went on a month or two hiatus I posted on a lot of the same threads as Mr. Scagnettie and our views on HR are very similar. I guess I didn't pause to think that someone would assume I was for glorification of drugs just because I stated that's why people like Social. I only like Social when there's mods on here.. just cause I like most of the mods.
I'm not a poly drug user so alas I can't come on a list all the drugs I took, darn...
I suppose I could try posting "took daily dose of methadone today, no noticable effects as usual" every day just to be cool like everyone else :!

Edited cause I can. Lol and because I reread it and it wasn't saying what I wanted it to say. Hmm.

Yeah, I'm familiar with your posts Rhun. You've given out a lot of good HR advice, that's why I was surprised to see you say that, haha. But, sarcasm noted.

Oops, didn't see this. Aw thanks %)
It's okay, it's probably my bad for being overly sarcastic.. But at home I can't be sarcastic AT ALL so I gotta release my sarcastic urges somewhere. I live with my boyfriend and swear to god, he cannot tell when people are sarcastic. It's like how some people are colorblind. Really.

Example:
Me: "Oh yeahhhh, cause I'm just dumb like that. *dramatically rolls eyes*
BF: What? You're not dumb!

Me: ....
*sigh*

I did that in highschool. Are you a bio major or something? I take it you're in college?

Chemistry major, but I still need the biologies. In Gen Bio I right now at a junior college. Gonna take Gen Bio II, A&P I &II, and Micro here probably before I go to a uni...Bummer I can't take genetics (it's not offered as it's a 300 level course). In my high school, all we had to dissect in my biology class my freshman year was an owl pellet. I'm that the A&P class they offered dissected cats though.

I was making an A in Chem II this past summer until I got switched to bupe patches and was in withdrawal for two weeks and then eventually landed me locked up in a psych ward because I couldn't take it anymore and took (all my own Rx except the morphine) 44mg of clonazepam, 60mg of MS-Contin, and 50mg of quetiapine (I was pissed off because I had lost the same amount of morphine I took in a brand new pack of smokes, so I took the seroquel trying to calm my rage before class). Ended up starting to black out in class from not feeling high at all, couldn't stop drooling or keep my head up, so I got sent home, got up while still blacked out from the couch, pissed on the floor and then collapsed in it, so an ambulance was called - didn't even have respiratory depression according to my sister (that's a RN), just blacked out. I have an incomplete in the course now, but can make it up as long as I do so within a year from the grade getting turned in, and that teacher loves me so she's allowing me to. Perhaps it was because I was the only one who was actually passionate about the class. I wasn't just taking it for the credit.

Sorry for bringing drugs back into it, but it is kinda of the opposite of glorification lol.

edit: To further the topic we've gotten to the last session of labs which are all dissection besides an ethics debate at the end and thus far we've dissected a toad and a perch in addition to the fetal pig and we have a pigeon left to do...then the debate (*shudders* panic disorder/social phobia is not going to go well there me thinks as it's 5 different topics with 3 people on each side of the argument, so it's not like it's a class-wide discussion lol).

@rhun: lol, I do use a lot of different medications, but I have medical needs for them and can totally relate to your post on the "no noticeable effects" part. Fuck, I'll take stuff that I'm not Rx'ed for pain (like vicodin) and drink a CWE of 14 norcos to not feel anything but itch and opi rage (but I get the pain relief, and that's what I'm wanting from it) lol. And ya...it's irritating to come in here and see people getting blasted on stuff that wouldn't take care of my wisdom tooth extraction pain lol...

I will say though that I do take benzos to get fucked up on occasion. It just doesn't work out all that well for me. Tolerance is a bitch and can land you blacking out before feeling anything, so sorry if me saying taking 28mg of clonazepam seemed like glorification a few pages back. Trust me, there was nothing glorious about that night at all and was actually quite a costly one financially and physically lol. Was just posting about my day and I'm sorry about that as it tends to piss people off -shrugs-.

ITT: Wall of text loses 'em. lmfao.

edit: and don't go blaming stimulants, the only stimulants I've had in the past two weeks are nicotine and caffeine, so suck it lol. I blame sleep deprivation.

Yeah I hardly ever read walls unless its a topic I'm currently very interested in. Mania and stimulant intoxication can be hard to differentiate.

I personally love harm reduction. call me a pussy if you want.

No. This is what this site is all about. Keep it up.

Woot just went to a general practioner today and got my alprazolam script filled today. they couldnt write me a methadone script but we im gonna get one mailed to me (have to call tomorrow to pay for it/send it). yes im likely falling off the wagon but fuck my rls is going nuts and mentally im going to shit. i spent way to much money drinking and smoking weed, i rather just get methadone and xanax instead.

Yeah I hardly ever read walls unless its a topic I'm currently very interested in. Mania and stimulant intoxication can be hard to differentiate.

No. This is what this site is all about. Keep it up.

Sleep deprivation*

Not really in a manic state, just rambling on everything (though one could argue that as definition of mania, I'm definitely not in a manic state).

I can't wait for this week to be over. I'm exhausted.

We gotta start working a half hour earlier starting Monday and soon enough ill be working Saturdays half day and half day Tuesday. So they can be slick fuckers and have someone there duribg the weekend to rake bunkers and shit but they it still breaks out to 40 hours so they don't got pay overtime. At least I'm off at 2:30 everyday. Except Tuesday and Saturday ill be off at 10, which will be nice.

Feeling Bomb off some dope I plugged, Xanax, kief and dank. Bout to go grab a half pint.

When I get back it I'm making cookie brownies, and a hungryman with mashed potatoes, corn, and buffalo chicken. It's gonna be a fiesta

Sorry y'all, literally ptfo sitting up with a computer in my lap for over an hour.

@rhun: lol, I do use a lot of different medications, but I have medical needs for them and can totally relate to your post on the "no noticeable effects" part. Fuck, I'll take stuff that I'm not Rx'ed for pain (like vicodin) and drink a CWE of 14 norcos to not feel anything but itch and opi rage (but I get the pain relief, and that's what I'm wanting from it) lol. And ya...it's irritating to come in here and see people getting blasted on stuff that wouldn't take care of my wisdom tooth extraction pain lol...

I will say though that I do take benzos to get fucked up on occasion. It just doesn't work out all that well for me. Tolerance is a bitch and can land you blacking out before feeling anything, so sorry if me saying taking 28mg of clonazepam seemed like glorification a few pages back. Trust me, there was nothing glorious about that night at all and was actually quite a costly one financially and physically lol. Was just posting about my day and I'm sorry about that as it tends to piss people off -shrugs-.

Oh, I was not referring to any of your posts. I didn't even read anything before my own posts and it was Monsieur Scag that first mentioned the amount of people who just talk about the drugs they did that day. And I don't think he was referencing any specific person, just BLers in general. I think you're reading too much into it ;)

Lol at least hydrocodone works for your pain. I think 30mg hydro is equal to 5mg methadone? I think I read that somewhere... but I don't know where they got that number since I imagine it's incredibly difficult to compare a drug that lasts just a few hours (hydrocodone) with methadone which lasts over 24 hours. Some people don't get WDs till four days after quitting methadone :eek: ANYWAYS, the point I was originally trying to get to till I got sidetracked with my own musings is that methadone doesn't do anything for my back, neck, or knee pain. It did maybe the first week.

I don't mess with benzos. My greatest fear is that despite his tolerance to both my dad is going to not wake up one morning. He uses clonazepam and methadone together.

Last edited:
lol...it helps a little. I'll still be at about a 5 with that dose...MS-Contin would be a godsend if I could get that again. Love ER pain relief...

whats up guys? hows everone doing? im doing quite well, got smoked out from my friend and i got 15mg roxi coming for me to keep me out of withdrawal. laying off the pins for a while... ffuck i dont like where this is going....

Guys, please try and use the edit function to add to a post. Especially when the first and second posts are made in a short time period one after the other.

Not much lac, what are you up to? I don't think you double posted, it just a few other people here and there.

Status
Not open for further replies.