⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

Television Battlestar Galactica

So what'd you think, ali?

I watched "The Plan" recently and was extremely disappointed. I would prefer to un-see it.
i finished the whole thing about 2 weeks ago. i was not disappointed by the plan but i did find that, after 4 great seasons and the emotional peak of the season 4 finale, the plan was a bit of an anti climax.

i take the holistic view - i thoroughly enjoyed it and it's probably my second-favourite dramatic tv series after 'the west wing'.

alasdair

So a lot of time has passed. The end of the series is long gone and I must say I was let down. Not to say it wasn't a great show that I do own all of the DVDs and have seen the Plan as well. I just wished for something more. I know I am not a sci fi writer but I think it could have ended better for sure. But I've moved on and I hope all of you can as well. A friend of mine recently introduced me to an old sci-fi series from the 70's-early 80's called Blake's 7... It is four seasons long and easily obtained via bit torrents. I recommend that to all of you that want to watch a great series with great characters and an ending that you'd never see coming. Maybe I'll start a thread about that next.

It feels weird to bump this thread, since I have absolutely no interest in sci fi shows whatsoever, but after watching the first few episodes of this show I gotta say: it's pretty "frak"ing cool (I actually hate myself for typing that, but I plan to watch as many episodes as I can, so I might as well just get it out of the way). It's not some high-brow drama like Mad Men or Breaking Bad, but the drama isn't the least bit campy or sappy. Despite the sci fi setting, all of conflict (both internal and external) feels natural and "real". This is good stuff - makes Star Trek look like shit.

As an avid environmentalist, I categorically disown this television program due to its insistence on all manner of fracking.

Hahahahhahaa! Ok, so it took me long enough but I'm finally hooked. =D Blame Portlandia.

In other news, scientists have discovered a mathematical formula that shows the inverse correlation between the number of times you read this thread and the percentage you ever getting laid.

man i loved BSG, before the year is over i must watch it on Blu-Ray. tis a shame the "prequel" Caprica was cancelled, i loved that as well :( looks like another prequel " blood & chrome " is in the works for 2013.