• ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

Television Battlestar Galactica

Czar420

Bluelighter
Tomorrow night... The final season of BSG will premier. My friends, my girlfriend, and myself are all obsessed. We own every season and have been watching consistently from season 1 to the end of season 3. What the frak is going on with BSG?

What do you fellow fans think is going to happen. Will they find Earth? Is Kara going to lead humanity to doom? So many questions. Sometimes I wonder if I'm a Cylon, but I don't know. Maybe we all are.

Discuss.

Man I've been wrong so many times when I tried to guess or figure out what the hell was going on in this show. I think I'm just going to sit back and enjoy the ride on this one.

I still want to know what the deal with the intro tho the first episode was all about. "everything has happened before" or something like that

Last seasons finale was AMAZING! The All Along the Watchtower reference had me and my dad simultaneously looking at each other and going "NO FUCKING WAY!" I love this show and hope they do a good job of wrapping it up.

I just started watching it when the Sci Fi channel was replaying all the episodes in order. Haven't seen the majority, but the ones I did see were very interesting. Looks like something I'll have to rent to catch up on, and I will be watching the new season.

At first hearing the "all along the watchtower" kind of made me upset. But after rewatching it several times I've come to except it. I don't think that makes them Cylons though. Or it could... "All of this has happened before, and will happen again" Does this mean its a perpetuous cycle? Have the Cylons really already won a long time ago? Think about that. The Cylons want to keep replaying the senerio to find a different outcome so they end up starting these colonies from scratch and just let the time pass as the human scriptures go. Its a brain bamboozeler I tell ya!

Hey Hillbilly, nice avatar, loved V by the way.

^are you talking about Razor? Hell yeah I saw that, sheds some whole new light on some things. Nice avatar Cylon.

What the frack is with Baltar? What will his ultimate role be. I wonder if he and Caprica Six are angels of some sort seeing as both of them have eachother on the mind most of the time. Maybe they are the mother and father of humanity on Earth.

Guess I have no choice but to let the final season just ride... And then wait a fracking year for the DVDs to come out. I love/hate having to wait a whole week to watch. I've been doing my own marathon without commercials too. BSG is a drug.

Czar420 said:
At first hearing the "all along the watchtower" kind of made me upset. But after rewatching it several times I've come to except it. I don't think that makes them Cylons though. Or it could... "All of this has happened before, and will happen again" Does this mean its a perpetuous cycle? Have the Cylons really already won a long time ago? Think about that. The Cylons want to keep replaying the senerio to find a different outcome so they end up starting these colonies from scratch and just let the time pass as the human scriptures go. Its a brain bamboozeler I tell ya!

Hey Hillbilly, nice avatar, loved V by the way.

Yeah that would explain the original series which has always been my theory. I'm not sure about the Cylons restarting humanity but that is one hell of an interesting concept!

Yeah V for Vendetta is one of my all time favorites!

Its going the way that it should be. I loved it "four live in secret, one will be revealed." People believe in Baltar and that is awesome. I love how he "prays" and has followers. A shrine for Baltar on the Battlestar Galactica? thatts amazing. he even has his own 8 pointed star if you didnt notice. Baltarstar Galactica! I can't wait until next week. I hate that I have to wait but its an event now at our house. It feels like we're tailgaiting for a football game but then BSG comes on and we all shut the hell up. WHATS going to happen next! LEts keep this thread alive!

I believe that they are both supposed to be "angels" of some sort. Its funny that people are worshiping him like that. He has his own 8 pointed star. Baltarstar Galactica!
I hate having to wait a week. I wonder how many episodes total that this season will be, and am I going to have to wait over a year for the DVDs for this one. I have got a few people hooked and we have these "Battlestar Parties" when the new episodes are coming on. I want to watch the premier again, I know that I must have missed some stuff.

Just found out you can watch the entire episode without commercials on scifi.com/battlestar I just rewatched it. Awesome.

New episode tonight! Will Kara Thrace shoot Laura Roslin? I don't think so. Who's the 12th cylon?!?!?

supposedly the final cylon is a minor character who's been in the show from season 1, and we've already been told who it is.

my guess is doc cottle or felix gaeta. baltar is waaaay to obvious, it wouldnt be a surprise or shock or anything if it turned out to be him, though it would make sense.

I don't think its Baltar. If it were Gaeta or Cottle, why wouldnt they have heard the music like the other four? I know nobody wants it to be obvious but what if it is Kara Thrace? they are going to have to reveal how she returned in a brand new viper, and why she only remembers being gone for 6 hours. I've also thought, maybe its Lee? What if he and zach were adopted? How many episodes are going to be in this season? A lot can happen in BSG. I just can't wait!

No idea where it is going, but I'm having a little more trouble getting into this season. I hope it picks up some and I did like what happened with the Cylons last EP, and how that unfolds interests me.

oh and Bow-chicka Baltur... lol.

Saw this show for the first time while on a hefty dose of LSD...

I really like the cinematography of it, but I was tripping too hard to actually understand what was going on. Watched it again sober (somewhat) and still don't understand whats going on. For some reason it really sucks you in though.

Just got done watching ep 5. Great episode and I got some theories.

First, I would not be suprised if Cali is the last cylon......just throwing it out there, cuz it seems like the chiefs interest in finding out what really happened to her is a reason to bring back cali......and how do you bring back cali, make her a cylon . . .. .

I also have a few thoughts on how the series will end.......It could end with a civil war between the cylons, which would be a lil boring......Or the humans could join up with the cylons, (like what the cylon was saying to starbuck, whats his name? leobin or something?) Right, so the humans and cylons team up to find earth, but the humans end up killing the cylons once they find earth.

I find it a lil hard to believe that the cylons are setting up the humans with the whole alliance finding earth stuff because the cylons were the ones wanting to evolve with humans and create hybrids........and for this reason, i dont think the cylons would kill or harm humans....the cylons just want to use the humans....basically become human........

And the thing that got me thinking last night was more references to starbuck being an angel.........i cant figure out her role, but she is some bridge between the cylons and the humans, some important catylist or something.........I dont think she is the last cylon, it would be a lil too obvious, but still....i think so far the last cylon could be lee, cali, starbuck, or baltar...........gayda (however you spell it) maybe hes the last cylon..........sorry for the poor grammar, just needed to get all my thoughts out at once.

But i really liked ep 5, always a sucker for the chief too........

And I cant help but believe starbuck cause she has always been right in the past, right?????? no matter how crazy she always seems, she has always been right, (if my memory serves correct, please someone correct me if im wrong)