• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Baggie stuck in odd place

- I've got my hand over the plughole, just in case.
- In case what?
- In case you drop it in the sink!
- I'm not going to drop it in the sink. Keep still, will you?
- Just get my gear out of my ear!

He didn't add apart from anything else, I'm desperate for a boot. He didn't need to. Anyone with half a gram of the finest Afghani brown heroin stuck firmly in his or indeed her ear canal, and not melted on a square of tinfoil in front of him, would have been desperate for a boot. I was desperate for a boot, and by the lord I was owed one for doing this. My skaggy sense was tingling. I could almost smell the mix of rotten fish and hospital corridors.

So there I was standing over him as he lay over the washbasin, fishing in his earhole with a pair of eyebrow tweezers I kept in my tobacco tin survival kit for such occasions as might be necessary, with the aid of a tiny flashlight built into the end of a cigarette lighter, also extracted from said tin, and held between my teeth. So preoccupied were we both with our predicament, and especially with the matter of its timely resolution, that neither of us had remembered to lock the bathroom door. Gentle reader, if you take away only one lesson from this, then let that lesson be: always lock the bathroom door.

It was only after I had successfully extracted my travelling companion's stash from its temporary lodging, and probably screamed with joy and maybe even done a little victory dance though I could not remember for sure, that I noticed the decorated war veteran backing his wheelchair slowly away from the open door -- and all the customers in the bar turning and staring.

I groaned inwardly. The dude probably had an iPad on him, or a smartphone. Damn things were easy enough for old folks to use, anyway. Not like the clunky text-only terminals we used to use to zap (hah!) a story down the nearest telephone with a 300 baud acoustic coupler, straight into the paper's mainframe. In just a few short minutes, there would be rumours flying all over the internet about crazy druggies doing unspeakable things to one another in bathrooms. They would never understand, the poor bastards. Never understand at all .....

lmao :)

Hey guys,

What would you use to get a baggie out from someones ear? Happened to a mate last nite :) .. it was kind of compressed a little and somehow fell inside it. It can be felt with a pin but nothing with enough power to take it out like a tweezers for example won't fit in, and the pin tends to nearly push it back a bit further. When they woke up this morning after sleeping on that side for a while the thing felt much closer to the entrance and contact could be made with the needle more easily

It would be funny if it wasn't serious lol well I guess it still is a little funny

Cheers

OR.. love u man, but... er....up ur standards, mate :D

Get a syringe WITH NO NEEDLE ATTATCHD that you can get some sterile water in, gently fill yr ear with it, empty the rest of the water from the syringe then gently try extract the water n hopefully the bag'll come out.... oh you got it out.... I should read more of the posts 8)
A baggie in an ear..... Only on BL :D

Attach a piece of string before you put it in, so it then becomes an ear stash tampon. No one will notice a piece of string hanging out your ear...

I couldn't believe I missed this. What an excellent thread. I had a few people in stitches in the pub last night, regaling them with this wonderful story :D

It came to mind as someone told me about a turtle with a straw stuck in its nose.

I couldn't believe I missed this. What an excellent thread. I had a few people in stitches in the pub last night, regaling them with this wonderful story :D

It came to mind as someone told me about a turtle with a straw stuck in its nose.

Reminds me of Kappadaftie's shit on the big business meeting shirt sleeve story =D

Wonder if he was using it to snort a few lines

...Michelangelo he's a party dude =D

Nah, Michaelangelo stopped once the paranoia got to him. He was convinced that there was a rat in their midst..=D

It's funny as fuck, is in the Best of Bluelight Forum? If it isn't it should be...an eadd golden moment.

Naw, it's in the archive but not best of (definitely should be). I just use his name to search it hehe.

http://www.bluelight.org/vb/threads/274944-I-ve-just-had-to-most-awful-moment-of-my-life