• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Baggie stuck in odd place

Only in Europe would someone consider poking a needle into their own ear.

And to think I thought Irish jokes were just mucking around. Are you telling me scots can't actually handle their piss and the welsh fuck sheep?

Like you welcomed the Normans,Vikings,Romans,Anglo Saxons etc :p

Sublime

hooked-773474.jpg

use one of those skinny straws - turn it around so your not putting the pointy end in the ear (or take the cotton buds off the ends of a cotton bud).

Put the pointy end in your mouth and start to slowly suck, put the blunt end into ear canal and wait until you make contact with baggie. Stop sucking but do not release the pressure and slowly pull out ! (Erm)

You guys should have just accepted the rule of our majestic royals when you had the chance.

not being nasty but you say that in the wrong parts up here in northern ireland, u WILL get a visit from 'the boys', be that for a friendly fist-to-facial chat or to discuss the love affair between their bullets and your kneecaps

coincidentally you say that in the other parts of northern ireland and you'd get bought a pint (of shitty harp no doubt)

ya choose from either of those wisely or learn to accept humans as humans and not targets whilst keepin ur gob shut

haha foolish behaviour. are you known to the police to consider such silliness? i just keep it in my wallet. if its in a knotted plastic bag, you could just throw it in your mouth. wonder if its a viable roa tho. howd you get it out? 2 sewing needles used in a tweezing fashion probs wouldve worked. shame after all that it wasnt even that good a buzz. and its best to wait till you start feeling a bit shitty if youre on meth. its got a fucker of a half life

not being nasty but you say that in the wrong parts up here in northern ireland, u WILL get a visit from 'the boys', be that for a friendly fist-to-facial chat or to discuss the love affair between their bullets and your kneecaps

coincidentally you say that in the other parts of northern ireland and you'd get bought a pint (of shitty harp no doubt)

ya choose from either of those wisely or learn to accept humans as humans and not targets whilst keepin ur gob shut

I think Owian had his tongue firmly in he typed that mate. I don't think he said it to upset Jerry Adams or the like. Target them with tongue in cheek comment and they target you with bullets? The interwebz sure is serious business! Is this why there are no decent Irish comedians? :(

i suppose water soluble drugs would get absorbed eventually if in a solution, but itd take ages and most likely deafen you. ypu considering.
fuck im on day one of a wd and am climbing the walls. i simply have to be well in 4 days too or id be gouched to fuck now. i need valium, lots of it

I think Owian had his tongue firmly in he typed that mate. I don't think he said it to upset Jerry Adams or the like. (

Haha.

I think you're right man. I said something similar earlier on, albeit a bit more subtly. In case anyone was confused, I was kidding on.

agreed. However, if it doesn't work I'd suck it up and go to the er. losing your hearing sucks I know from experience.(and so do ear infections)

fuck im on day one of a wd and am climbing the walls. i simply have to be well in 4 days too or id be gouched to fuck now. i need valium, lots of it
Aw honey :eek: You sound like you're where I was, three weeks ago.

Make sure you have plenty of clean duvet covers, pillowcases and bottom sheets. And get a good hot Vindaloo curry through yourself -- it will make you feel better.

i caved and got a bag. what a weakling. ive got 3-4 days to clean myself up. its gonna be close. at least i cant feel guilty due to thr gaar

Meh. You fell off the wagon. It happens. At least try and save your tooter. There are few feelings that compare with finding a tooter in your knicker drawer, with a nice fat bonus beetle on the end, two days into a cluck.

I think Owian had his tongue firmly in he typed that mate. I don't think he said it to upset Jerry Adams or the like. Target them with tongue in cheek comment and they target you with bullets? The interwebz sure is serious business! Is this why there are no decent Irish comedians? :(

its unfortunate some cunts here in NI would give you a kicking for 'supporting the wrong side', bullets was an over exaggeration for this decade but again, unfortunately not in the past decades here in NI :(

(i mean no harm btw owen, hoping i havent come across as such and if so apologies)

In tribute to Hunter S Thomson .....

- I've got my hand over the plughole, just in case.
- In case what?
- In case you drop it in the sink!
- I'm not going to drop it in the sink. Keep still, will you?
- Just get my gear out of my ear!

He didn't add apart from anything else, I'm desperate for a boot. He didn't need to. Anyone with half a gram of the finest Afghani brown heroin stuck firmly in his or indeed her ear canal, and not melted on a square of tinfoil in front of him, would have been desperate for a boot. I was desperate for a boot, and by the lord I was owed one for doing this. My skaggy sense was tingling. I could almost smell the mix of rotten fish and hospital corridors.

So there I was standing over him as he lay over the washbasin, fishing in his earhole with a pair of eyebrow tweezers I kept in my tobacco tin survival kit for such occasions as might be necessary, with the aid of a tiny flashlight built into the end of a cigarette lighter, also extracted from said tin, and held between my teeth. So preoccupied were we both with our predicament, and especially with the matter of its timely resolution, that neither of us had remembered to lock the bathroom door. Gentle reader, if you take away only one lesson from this, then let that lesson be: always lock the bathroom door.

It was only after I had successfully extracted my travelling companion's stash from its temporary lodging, and probably screamed with joy and maybe even done a little victory dance though I could not remember for sure, that I noticed the decorated war veteran backing his wheelchair slowly away from the open door -- and all the customers in the bar turning and staring.

I groaned inwardly. The dude probably had an iPad on him, or a smartphone. Damn things were easy enough for old folks to use, anyway. Not like the clunky text-only terminals we used to use to zap (hah!) a story down the nearest telephone with a 300 baud acoustic coupler, straight into the paper's mainframe. In just a few short minutes, there would be rumours flying all over the internet about crazy druggies doing unspeakable things to one another in bathrooms. They would never understand, the poor bastards. Never understand at all .....