• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Bad places to go in London when on acid.

I lived there for many years so have seen it as a tourist and as a local. I wouldn't recommend Trafalgar Square on a Saturday night but there are plenty of awesome spots to trip in London without having to leave for the country. City tripping is just as interesting as tripping in nature, you just need to plan things a little more.

I need some help. It's my birthday this week, and a group of us (7) are planning on celebrating with a tab each, about 150ug strength tabs, and roaming around London taking in the sights. My main plan was for us to go chill on Hampstead Heath with some portable speakers and sunshine, but looking at the forecast, I'm going to need a backup plan. Rain isn't really an issue, but mud is. We're not going to have a good time if we're wading through mud and can't really sit down.

So does anyone have any suggestions of public places where we can go, relax, and trip where we're unlikely to be interrupted, no matter the weather? Bear in mind there's quite a number of us, and for a couple it'll be the first time taking acid. If you're thinking this is just a bad idea, you're certainly right, but I don't care. Any suggestions will be appreciated.
out of interest, how do you know they are 150ug?

you should go to hampstead heath, scene of many fun trips for me. a story: the story of magicglasses

alasdair

out of interest, how do you know they are 150ug?

you should go to hampstead heath, scene of many fun trips for me. a story: the story of magicglasses

alasdair

I don't know they're 150ug, but that's what I've been told so I've simply got to run with that figure. They're probably weaker, rather than stronger.

My first acid trip was on Hamsptead Heath...Was great fun. Particularly when we stumbled across a man surrounded by hundreds of crows. He was the master of crows (or crowman).

One thing you REALLY shouldn't do is bring an acid naive person on a 266 bus from sheppy b to brent to buy mdma at 3 am after blasting yer way through a good gram of dmt

24690457.jpg

Fuck yeah, plus ten. Shepherd's Bush is an astounding shithole even stone cold sober. I have a certain small affection for it but wouldn't trip there for all the needles and dogshit on Shepherd's Bush Green.