• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Bad places to go in London when on acid.

Yeah I reckon Richmond Park would be good. The deer are still safe at this time of year aren't they?

Although if it is as cold there as it is in Bristol I'd be staying indoors myself...

To be fair, my original suggestion of Hamsptead Heath was not a bad one. I've tripped there before, it's lovely. I do hope this thing is still there:

Hampstead_Heath_The_writer.jpg

I've decided to push the day-trip back a week. Hopefully it'll be less blizzardy, and we can chill on the Heath in peace :)

you should take some rope with you just incase it is still there and try and climb on the chair

Hampstead Heath would be great if warm and sunny, but it isn't so I would head over to Kew Gardens. Lovely big, warm glass houses with alien like plant life and outside there is that walk about 50ft up in the trees. 8(

Go to Camden market, get your hair braided, buy some tie-dye. And a roach clip.

Get off with jblazingPhoenix.

^ lol @ MM

take your 1st time trippers to Madame Tussauds on a really busy day. only good things can come from this.

Hahahaha

Oh god...Imagine...The mannequins and the crowds and the screaming children and the dead eyes of the mannequins and the noise and the flash photography and the stress and the dead, lifeless mannequins with their dead, lifeless eyes.

We share the same vision :D

Secretly take a Michael Jackson outfit to change into at an appropriately disturbing moment.

The chamber of horrors has people dressed up as dead people roaming about making people crap their pants these days. I had to go through as the first in a group of about 10, one guy scared the shit out of me and I nearly punched him in the face as an automatic reflex. Definitely go to Madame Tussauds.

I think a trip with a group of 7 people, some of them first timers, can only end in disaster of some kind, especially if you're all just wandering unfocussed round a busy city with lots of (straight) strangers' eyes on you.

The only place for a trip like that is a Birmingham Acid House party. the city where acid parties never died.

Other cities may have acid parties, but they ain't proper bostin like the Brum ones.

I think a trip with a group of 7 people, some of them first timers, can only end in disaster of some kind, especially if you're all just wandering unfocussed round a busy city with lots of (straight) strangers' eyes on you.

This.

Horrible idea. Particularly with having first-timers involved. Chances are at least one of the group is gonna freak out which will quite likely escalate cos the rest of you are also tripping. There'll be tears before bedtime...

That aside, parks are really the only even remotely sensible idea for tripping in public with noobs involved. As long as they're reasonably quiet. Even experienced trippers can struggle with crowds - specifically crowds of not tripping people. It's one thing tripping alone or with a couple of good friends in public (quite doable if you're comfortable tripping but can still be hairy in the wrong situation) but a largish group of you all together? With first timers too? Eek. Rather you than me is all I can say, Albi ;)

My pal who is very inexperienced with trips when down to London in January where his pal gave him a good solid dose of 2-cb. He fucking loved it. The guy he was with was a pretty experienced tripper and had packed a ruck sack aka survival pack and they toured round the streets of Londown and aimed for the Shard.

Perhaps 2-cb would be a more sensible choice for the 1st timers in London. I doubt i want to be freakin out on the mean streets of the big smoke. Fuck that!

I think Wimbledon Common would be a cool place to go tripping. You meet even find some of them...

If people who might be taking LSD are used to London then they'll probably be fine. If they're pussyhole out-of-towners like 99% of the respondents on this thread they'll probably end up freaking out at the sight of a charabanc being driven by a coloured man and tumbling, startled, into one of the city's numerous open sewers... which is where they probably belong.... and their possessions in the grasp of the mudlarks.

Actually, I just wanted to be rude. The main thing you want to do is not do the acid miles away from somewhere you'll all feel comfortable if you feel the need to retreat somewhere. Like, a tube journey away. The tube's horrible on acid whether you're familiar with it or not.

edit: wimbledon common would actually be spectacular as it's in a similar vein to Hyde Park.