• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Lysergamides Awkward Acid Moments Youve had

After a night of MDA went Camping in Oregon. An acquaintance had just returned from Owsley's ranch in Australia and Dipped. I ate 3 hits and felt it coming on. Left the tent went around the Lake and started to Climb through and past the trees. Really high I took off my clothes and continued to Climb. I sat in Lotus position breathed Deeply and melted. Returning to this dimension I heard a sound, a blend of goats and Native American singing. Off in the distance was the sound of a chain saw. Across the valley the trees looked like cattle moving and I sensed the sound was their (the trees) terrified braying at the sound of the chain saw.
After awhile I started to climb down. I couldn't find my clothes. My Tent and friends was across the lake. I had to streak past other camping sites including where some cub/boyscouts were. Awkward Acid Trip and my 1st post here. ;-)

Me and a friend were at a festival, it was the last night and everyone was gearing up to go hard. Drugs were flowin' . I took some extremely strong acid and was out of this world. my friend on the other had got hers from another source and was not very high. we both had the same mdma and took it, this was during my acid peak and I questioned my sanity quite a bit seeing as I just took the strongest cap I had ever had on top of being ridiculous high / bordering on psychotic acid trip. (the mdma did level me out though.....)

so anyways, its 20 mins after ingesting the mdma and I already felt it hit me, it was so strong. I kept switching from being really high on acid to feeling extremely good and loving. Sometimes I got confused and uestioned my love....

at this point I was definitely too high to do ANYTHING but stare at my hand. but my friend started to puke! I didnt know what the hell I was supposed to do so I just stood behind her and rubbed her back a bit as were chillin behind some porta potties, waiting the nausea out. I kept forgetting what was happening and walking around in circles aking my friend what the fuck was going on and where the music is coming from. In between wretches she tried to explain that we were at a festival and she just needs to puke. So i hugged her and began a long xtc chat with her about how she felt and how much she meant to me lol....

trying to comfort a sober friend when youre candy flipping is harder than expected....

Awesome topic, sure to spawn (and has) many interesting stories. I have one.
I was spending the night with a female friend (just friends) with the sole intention of trippin', flippin', and indulging in various drugs of dubious descriptions. We had quite the night planned. We started the night with acid. After dropping three hits of what we both agreed afterwards was the best liquid we've ever had, we began to trip. The man with the X pills called her and told her he would be there in an hour. He was a good friend of hers, they had known each other a few years and even lived together at one point. I didn't know the guy. After an hour or so we went outside her apartment to wait for him, and were tripping quite gloriously at this point. I'd say we were just starting to peak. Everything was hilarious and awkward, and I'd never experienced the plethora colors we were seeing. It was some pretty amazing liquid.
A white car pulls up to the curb. She goes over to the car and gets in, as I watch from a distance of about thirty feet. I notice a brief exchange of words, then see my friend cover her eyes and shake her head. She gets out of the car and as she's closing the door I hear her say "Sorry!" to the driver. She walks right past me mumbling "ohmygod, ohmygod..".
"What?!?" I ask.
She yells back over her shoulder, "Thats not him!" and stomps off to her apartment in a fit of shame and embarrassment. After a stunned moment of silence, I began laughing harder than I did the rest of the night. She explained later that it was hard to tell a face when everything is shifting and sliding, and in her defense, the guy was driving the same color and make of car that her friend did. Quite a humorous coincidence.
Then we did ecstasy, and everything was beautiful shimmering existence.

Me and 2 other friends were tripping balls cruising around late at night. The driver was sober but his driving was so horrendous I literally thought he was tripping, and I just wanted to go home but he got lost and it took 2 hours for us to get home. We had cops driving beside us, behind us, in front of us. At one point he turned into a random neighborhood for no reason and there was 3 cops parked on the street. After seeing them, he made a u-turn and I seriously thought they were gonna pull us over. He later stopped at a red light, proceeded through it, and then reversed back. I thought we were done here. But no, the acid god was thankfully on our side that night. I begged him to take me home and he said okay. Ten minutes later, I look up and were driving around a fucking Target parking lot at 2am. I honestly don't know how I kept my sanity. We must've encountered at least 8 different police cars that night. When he finally drove us home, the trip turned completely around and the next 12 hours were beautiful. I think sober people who have never tripped give me a bad trip. They just think you're crazy and they seem to do and say all the wrong things.

I remembered another one. I took some liqqy on a cookie one night, not really knowing or caring how strong it was, and it turned out to be extremely.

I was talking out in the backyard with a mate, who had recently got involved with a girl I had a history with ages ago, and for some reason had been feeling guilty about mentioning it in great detail to me during a recent ecstasy chat.

I really didn't care about it, and he was being very awkward about addressing the whole thing and I was finding it really difficult to try and communicate anything at this point, let alone that I just didn't care enough to have this conversation.
After much half confused/half insane looking around I managed to come up with "Man... Everything is made of wood" as I thought this would explain to him I was in no position to do anything but chill for a little while.

We ended that night with me trying to walk through the McDonalds drive-thru doing various voices to try and convince them to serve me and then befriending the Taxi driver we called to take us through the drive-thru, after various warnings to that arrogant box that I would most certainly do so. So we went through and the woman said they were serving breakfast menu early, in a very condescending way. I assumed this was because of me expressing numerous times earlier while arguing with the box, that I thought the breakfast menu was shit and so I replied in this defeated voice, "Please don't do this to me"

The whole experience was both awkward and awesome. Probably my favourite trip to date.

We were driving down a road at night when all we saw was flashing Orange lights. We kept getting closer and we couldn't even see the road from the lights so bright with the acid. We were freaking out not knowing what to do. So we went right and there was a tow truck in the middle of the road. Sketchy

I was coming up on 5 hits of dank acid while my other 2 tripping friends were trying to roll a joint. While rolling I saw them whispering to each other and glance over at me and bust out laughing. Thinking they were talking shit about me because I was on 2.5x more acid than they were, I yelled at the top of my lungs "Fuck You Faggots!". Not sure if they were talking about me or just joking around or if they even said anything. They just looked at me and tried to ask what's wrong and i just kept yelling "Fuck You" to their faces, convinced they were talking mad shit about me. Apparently not. They still have no idea why I said that shit.

Being the only one tripping in a room full of high potheads with prior LSD use is pretty awkward.

One drop of some pretty good stuff had me tripping for 12 hours and they were making sure I didn't try to ride my bike home. LOL Good times, although one friend (he hasn't tried it) was making me feel guilty for having to stay the night at his house. The rest of the people were cool.

Had a very awkward conversation with the police once. Not sure how i made it out of that one.

Like when you're explaining something to someone, & you've realised you've been talking for 5 minutes & taken a dozen tangents (& if you're stoned you have NO idea where you started)

I always get a real good kick out of this. Sitting there with a few buddies all of us on acid rambling on and on and on for 30mins then someone says "Wait, wtf were we talking about and why?" "Uhm.... I forget..."

I always get a real good kick out of this. Sitting there with a few buddies all of us on acid rambling on and on and on for 30mins then someone says "Wait, wtf were we talking about and why?" "Uhm.... I forget..."
If your in the right mindstate and not falling into the comical confusion then this is the perfect time to mindfuck everyone in the room. Reply to the question with a stern and serious as shit face, "Dicks and what about 'em.....". Everyone will most likely be super confused for a second and if someone's tripping hard enough you might get them to be like "Wait....we were talking about dicks?!?". If that happens you could even make it a bit funnier(only if the person is taking this well BTW)and be like "You silly MF'er I said ducks, not dicks!". Then the rest of the room might even get confused too and think you actually said ducks. It'll be something to chat about later and everyone will be like "God damn dude....acid...can't believe I got so into that shit and started thinking we were having a conversation about dicks....!". Replace dicks with anything silly that would not really be a long winded topic on LSD(shoes would be a good one, tennis rackets, a tire iron....i'm not giving you anymore ideas!).

One time though we had this going with a bong filled with heads and great hash. At first it was so funny, then after awhile of "Dude did I even hit this...or is it your hit...or....yours?!?" it got really aggravating so we actually ended up ceasing smoking. Pretty sure we either forgot that we ceased or just gave it up and started it all over again. Fucking acid man.....!<3

this was after Skrillex a few months ago.

i took 2 hits of this really strong midfucky cid and like 2 pills, i was supposed to meet an old freind from highschool there but i never did, (you know how that goes). but when the show was over and we were walking out he just came up to me and was like "yo man whats up?!" . it look me about ten seconds to realize who it was, then after that i was like OOOO DUUDE HOWS IT GOIIIN!!! and gave him a huge hug with no shirt on haha. i sensed that he was a bit freaked out but i was like so hey is there afterpartys and stuff? what you doing after?? lets hang out and stuff!! i know i was totally over the top but i was WREKED from a crazy night, E and Cid. he said he had to take his buddy home and then he was just going home to.

about a half hour later i called him up and was like "so whats goin man u got a place to party?!: lets chill blah blah blah. "ummm.. no man im just headed home.." my GF and our rave buddies were cracking up haha

and the funny thing is im not even like that at all sober, im pretty quiet and dont crave attention like that. to this day its super akward and weird with him, def a crazy/weird night...

OH!! one time a Red Rocks amphetheater, its a really steep climb up through the seats and we were headed up for what seemed like forever, i was tripping my face off and all tilty/wobbly. for some reason my GF thought it would be a good idea to say we were headed DOWN. i stopped and was sooo confused haha, i was convinced my world had turned upside down and we were actually going down instead of up. i was so crazy i was like "babe.. u need to watch what u say haha"
crazy..

Last edited:
I once locked myself in the bathroom on lsd and a whole lot of ketamine in the dark :D I completely forgot where I was and was thinking I accidently got outside reality.
My tripmates had to break the lock to save me, the idea of opening a lock escaped me...

hahahahahaha, this happened to me once. Suddenly I was just in this dark place, and so I stood there for a long time wondering what had become of my reality & how exactly it came about.

Then my friend remembered me and opened the door. Quite a relief.

Another time I went to rescue him from the toilet on acid & ketamine, and found him lumbering round in circles in the bathroom like a zombie. I joined in, and then we made it to the passage way and got stuck in my bedroom.

I was always pretty adamant that I saw some kind of futuristic elf, but my other mate confessed a few years later that he'd been sick all over my carpet and was simply cleaning it up.

mates mum rang him when he was trippin to tell him that she won something awesome ( forgot what it was ) and how excited she was. my mate was just like "oh....ok.....cool" totally unenthusiastic . my mate was shitting his pants the whole time whilst talking to her . another time i thought everyone at the small party i was at was talking about me and saying my name then i thought some of the people there were hooking up and fucking. glad i didnt say anything

I remember the first time I dropped two tabs of chronic acid at about 5:00pm before I went to a party in an area not far from my friends house. I had no idea who any of these people were besides one of my friends; who I tagged along with. My friends girlfriend was designated driver as we weren't going to be in any state to drive. When I got to the party, I noticed it was filled with all (I'm not sure how you say) lower-class kind of people feeding off each others egos, acting tough - you know the deal. I kind of did my own thing and must have walked through this guys yard and into his house then back about 100 times that night. I swam in his pool for a while with my friend laughing and everything, but when more people showed up I got out of there because their energy was giving me bad vibes. I got out, dried up and went elsewhere.

The host had set up a projector in his lounge room that had psychedelic animations playing and I watched it for quite a while. His daughter (who is under the age of 10) decides to come in. Then I freak out that this guy is having a drug party while his daughter is at home. All of a sudden she lies on the couch with a blanket and I was about to get up and go somewhere else, but the host walks in and talks to his daughter. He then all of a sudden fucking mounts her and makes thrusting actions, then looks at me and says "Oh, I didn't know you were here" and I had no idea what to say. What a total nutcase. I was tripping hard by this point, this really did my head in. I felt like bailing many times, but the area was rough and I would of been in no shape to stand up to a mugger, or run like hell from a group of muggers.

Mind you, I'm not really enjoying this trip by now. So I ended up smoking about 5 bongs in his kitchen where the chop was while the hosts girlfriend was in the kitchen doing god knows what, then went outside. I ran into some guys who were on something, probably meth, launching themselves into brick walls. I notice they had bleeding mouths/faces, it kind of freaked me out. I remember doing the usual "What was I doing here again?" thing and kept walking. I jumped on a trampoline and looked up at the stars to find some peace away from the rest of the party and suddenly broke out in a fit of laughter.

I remember laughing so hard at nothing for ages and nearly losing my breath. I couldn't stop, my friend who was tripping came over and asked if I was okay. He had his girlfriend with him who was totally sober, poor girl hasn't touched drugs ever so this night must have been an experience.

All of a sudden during my fit of laughter, a fucking dog comes up and starts barking it's head off at me, trying to bite! It was a Pit Bull of some sort, a mean looking bitch. My friend knew I was tripping balls and had no idea how to handle the situation so he got it to go away somehow. It turns out the host unleashed his dog at me, what a dickhead. By then, I knew the type of people I was tripping with and wanted to get the fuck out of there. I've heard stories of crazy druggies getting their dogs to attack people to the point where there's bloodshed. So I had to make tracks.

My friends girlfriend dropped us at a carpark not far from the party where another friend was waiting to take us down to a city about 45 minutes away. I hate crowds when I'm on acid because I'm usually a quiet person and don't enjoy clubbing anyway. He told us his plans that we were 'going out to get pussy' - my thoughts were something like "I'm tripping balls! How the fuck am I going to do that?!" I don't go out to clubs and do that sober anyway.

This wasn't a good time to be tripping because I started seeing my ex-girlfriend a month beforehand after we broke up two times in the past two years and it was doing my head in. So there was a lot of confusion and strange feelings going on.

Once we were down at the city, I had to walk through the street with my friend from that party and our other friend who was totally sober, asking girls on the sidewalk what the time was (his way of picking up) while wearing short as football shorts. They all walked away from him. I was so embarrassed to be around him. My other friend who was tripping thought it was funny, but I didn't want to run into anyone I knew down there. I wasn't enjoying the trip that much at all.

It was around 1:00am now. After this went down, he went to his car and said he brought clothes for us to change into like we've just been out clubbing and he wanted to give his pick-up routine another go. By now I was over it, the whole trip had sucked and I'd wanted out. Instead, we went to McDonald's and then ended up going to the beach and checking out the view, even went for a bit of a swim, so it ended okay I guess.

More of an awkward trip rather than a moment. I thankfully don't hang out with these guys no more.

Last edited:
I remember my first time on lsd me and my friends were coming back from the beach and decided to stop at the courner store we always go to before going back to the house. This really hot russian chick worked there. When I went to pay for my drink I was standing like 5 feet away from the counter with my head turned the other way because I didn't want her to see my pupils. My friend then shoved me foward and I payed for my drink. The girl behind the counter laughed and asked one of my other friends "what the fuck is he on".