• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Lysergamides Awkward Acid Moments Youve had

me and a few mates (all our first time) decided to go camping but we got soaked so i rolled up the legs of my trousers to stop them getting soaked. we thought it would be a good idea to go back into the real world so we walked out onto the carraigway towards the shops once we got to the lights, we realised that we all had our jeans rolled up really high (very rainy night at this point so we were getting strange looks from everyone). it took us about 5 minutes to sort ourselves out, fix our jeans and get the slightest bit of control of the situation while laughing like banshees the whole time.

I was tripping solo at my house and my parents were in bed asleep. i decided to bring my kitten that i got a few weeks ago up to my room and somehow convinced myself that i hurt him terribly in the process. i was sure that i had broken his arm or somthing and was freaking out, couldnt drive him to the vet, didnt want to wake up the rents...

so finally decided he had to see a vet and woke my parents up at like 4 am and tried to explain what i thought had happened. needless to say it didnt go well, i couldnt explain worth a shit, was stumbling over words, using the wrong words, etc. and my parents look at me all freaked and say that the cat is fine. and i look and sure enough, the cat is running around, perfectly fine. talk about awkward, they thought i was crazy for a second untill i told them i had dosed. the rest of the trip was filled with paranoia that my parents were somehow watching me (i was in my room, door closed) and that they thought i was totally insane. the next morning was too strange, i just avoided them all day. luckily they wernt too upset, just startled.

at a huge festival many years ago. seven of us, all 15-16yo guys, were sitting around my friend's car on the first night of the festival. we had spent the day wandering the expansive Shakedown and stocking up on drugs. now it was late night and we were all tripping way too hard. all around us was a chaos of drunkenness, screaming, fireworks, motorcycles. i kept completely forgetting we were even at a festival.

the vibes seemed to get more and more dark. there were bike gangs and groups of big rednecks running around and just a generally menacing scene. at some point we thought we were witnessing a confrontation right in front of us between two drunks. one of my group - a guy we all kind of disliked, and who had never tripped before - yelled "shit, that guy's got a knife! he's stabbing someone!"

i don't think there was ever a knife involved but it didn't matter at that point. we all believed it. for some reason we all jumped in the car at the same time (one of those old big "boat" station wagons), so that we all were piled on top of each other in the front and back seats, with arms and legs tangled up, a couple of guys were even upside down. everybody was talking and yelling at the same time, and the kid who originally "saw" the knife was screaming REALLY LOUD like a girl! i can't really describe what that felt like. it seemed to go on forever - just utter confusion. for a moment i thought we were in one of those driver's education car crash movies.

then suddenly there was a long silence as if we all realized simultaneously that there wasn't really any danger. my bro and i started laughing, and soon we were all laughing hysterically, still piled and tangled up like that.

with all the yelling, we had attracted a crowd. we couldn't even figure out how to get out. someone finally opened the passenger side doors from the outside and we all began spilling out of the car onto the ground like psychedelic clowns, with about thirty people standing in a circle silently watching us like "WTF?"

pretty awkward moment, i must say.

I consider myself pretty experienced with most of the big classic psychedelics. Probably clocked up around 100+ trips over my lifetime, maybe more. Had around 200ug of acid at an unlicensed psytrance rave. I was tripping pretty hard and it got to around 9am and I decided to head out to my van to sorta ride the rest of it out. I had no intention of driving or anything, it was just to lay down on the bed in the back. I let my friends know where I'd be and they were cool, I said I'd prob be back in an hour or two.

So I'm walking thru quite a busy area of London, on a Saturday morning with people going about their normal lives and I'm feeling pretty pleased with myself that despite the fact the pavement etc. was melting that I wasn't drawing any undue attention to myself. I didn't feel paranoid or anything, I was actually thinking "wow, this is pretty cool, no-one can tell I'm out of my box, I'm really cut out for tripping, I know plenty of people couldn't hold their shit together in circumstances like this".

Then a male/female couple of foreign tourists (in their early 20's I would guess) stopped me as I was walking and asked if I could help direct them to the train station. My mind just went completely blank, I stood there with my mouth opening and closing but not making any sound. I realised I was starting to look like a bit of an idiot and I was worried that these tourists would get a bad impression of my country if I didn't say I something soon. I knew where the station was and I wanted to help them but I just couldn't think what to say. So I came out with the truth.

"Look, I'd really like to help you and normally I would. But I've taken LSD and I'm tripping really hard and my brain isn't working normally at the moment - so I can't tell you even though I know the information you need is rattling around up there somewhere."

Both of their eyes widened in surprise and I panicked that I'd scared them coz they looked pretty horrified. So I quickly added - "But don't worry!! I mean you no harm, I'm a peaceful, happy person - I'M SORRY!!"

And then I ran in the other direction, lol.

1. A friend tripping on LSD thought he saw a tiger lady crawling through the door. Turned out it was his pet cat. When the cat curled up in his lap he thought the tiger lady was giving him some kind of a lap dance.

2. Friend on MDMA. Thought he was fucking a chick and he was lying down on the floor (not even the bed) sideways... he started humping and moaning. Very very awkward.

3. Friends went out to buy some coca cola, got lost in their own neighbourhood even though the convenience store was directly downstairs his place. LOL. Took them 30 minutes what normally wouldn't even cost 2 minutes.

4. Smacking k at the basketball court. Linked hands together and hallucinated being on a roller coaster. It was in the middle of the night, we got yelled up by the neighbours.

me and my good friend ate 2.5 tabs at his lake house in new york. his grandmother was out for dinner so we dropped at around 1 had an AMAZING trip out on the lake. but at about 5 o clock my friends brother who is not a drug user of any sort reminds us that we have to help him cook dinner that night. once back at the house i get charged with the task of peeling a fucking ginger root. idk if you have ever seen an uncut ginger root but it has more weird nooks and crannies that a peeler just wont fit it. so for about 5 minutes i blabbered on about not being a very good peeler or knowing what i was doing while hoping i wouldnt widdle the ginger root down into nothingness.
another very difficult task he gave us was to watch the meat cook, needles to say i had no idea weather the meat was charred to shit or still bleeding haha.

if anyone wants an interesting experience while tripping try to peel anything that requires a peeler, potato, cucumber, etc. its one of the most difficult things i've ever done haha.

Last edited:
At a rave. Tripping on 2-T-C-2, which I thought was LSD when I took it but found out an hour in that it wasn't.

I remember staring at this girl I liked, I kinda reached out to her with my hands, but I couldn't move. She came over, and helped me stand up. I just kinda stared into her eyes and felt the biggest desire to kiss her and it wouldn't have been a problem cause she was staring back and smiling, hinting at something.

Next thing I remember is being pulled away from her by friends cause I was biting her neck like a vampire and pulling at her hair. I still feel terrible about that...but she knows I had the worst trip imaginable that night. Took 4 heavy doses figuring they were LSD, only to get 2-C-T-2 and never had a worse experience in my entire life. At one point I was convinced I was dead but still seeing through my eyes, I was convinced I was dead laying on a stretcher as they took me out of the club. I remember thinking "I'm dieing....I'm fucking dieing man! I'm dieing!...I'm dieing........shit, I'm dieing.....ah fuck it, this ain't so bad...I'm out of this miserable existence...goodbye friends, goodbye strangers...no need to struggle anymore...it's all over" but I was just laying against a brick wall staring up into a light which I thought was a paramedic flashing his flashlight in front of my eyes, but really it was just a ceiling light.

That trip story has yet to be told on here, and one day I'll give it the proper story telling it deserves.

then my stepmom gets on the phone and she says, "happy birthday!" so I scream back, "HAPPY BIRTHDAYYYY!!!" in a pretty mocking voice. I just said it impulsively.. I don't know why.

dude i've done the same thing to some poor dude that commented on my friends 40s and blunts shirt at a show. i essentially mocked him but its because it was the only human contact i could i think of in my tripping state haha. as soon as i said it i apologized and explained it was the only thing i could think of and i wasnt trying to come off as a total douche haha.

another very difficult task he gave us was to watch the meat cook, needles to say i had no idea weather the meat was charred to shit or still bleeding haha.

Hahaha =D I'll definitely keep this in mind when I drop acid

I was hanging out with a good mate, my girlfriend and eventually my Mum.
Me and my mate are tripping, Mum doesn't know so we we're just trying to play it cool and act like we were just stoned or something.

She was out of cigarettes and asked me to roll one out of my pouch and I'm not a stranger to rolling, been doing it a long time, in fact in the past have been able to roll consistently while tripping, I was usually the one that rolled the cigs for the group, but I may as well have been trying to roll a noodle inside a tally-ho this day, as it crumbled hardcore in what seemed like an explosion of tobacco and crumpled paper into my lap.

I ended up telling her the next day anyway, and she didn't even notice. I have no idea how she didn't.

Being confronted by a particularly odd man on the walk home whilst on lsd, he asked us for directions to somewhere but we couldn't really comprehend directing someone in the right direction. he continued to weird us out for a while before and i remember my thoughts getting a bit intense and paranoid before we basically told him to fuck off and paced it home. i've been in situations like that countless times, but that time was really complicated and confusing. a few hours later after we had just started coming down, we went out for a walk as it was a really beautiful morning. we saw the same guy still walking around aimlessly. found that pretty weird at the time. in hindsight it's not, at all. times like that are pretty funny to look back on even if they are mega confusing at the time.

J.Wallace, that sounds intense.

After researching 2-C-T-2 and reading reports, I can only guess I had taken well over 50mg of it, because it was the most intense experience of my life. I was extremely, extremely aggressive, punching everyone that tried to help me. I felt like I was coming out of my skin through my mouth, over and over again, an endless cycle like one of those pictures that continual spirals into itself endlessly.

After researching 2-C-T-2 and reading reports, I can only guess I had taken well over 50mg of it, because it was the most intense experience of my life. I was extremely, extremely aggressive, punching everyone that tried to help me. I felt like I was coming out of my skin through my mouth, over and over again, an endless cycle like one of those pictures that continual spirals into itself endlessly.
I give you props, i've been lucky enough to knowledgeably receive LSD on blotter everytime but I know what a mindfuck/annoying feeling it must be to realize the timeline isn't measuring up and your in for god knows what sort of ride on XXX chemical. Would not be a fun time/night I imagine. Even if I were to receive a moderate dose of whatever chemical I know it would really fuck with me that I was attempting to trip on LSD and now i'm on whoever knows what, not to mention you were at an event and not in a more comfortable area. At least all you did was bite someones neck and had your friends there to hold you back thankfully so you didn't get even more out of control and end up with an even crazier story.

I am sure some of you know this. When you forget what a word means , you forget even that world such as this even exists. And then some of your friends starts to talk about it or asks you about it. And its so awkward for you in that moment that you starts to laugh maniacaly or fell into the endless loop of wtf. And then its awkward for both of you. I once forgot the word teapot and the whole concept of it( i thought that its some sort of pan that you boil water with , that its needed to keep the water fully stuck to the surface of hot pan [i know its crazy]). My friend asked me to boil water for a tea. So i started looking in the kitchen for it but couldnt find the word in my head(pot was right in front of me) . I started laughing and walking in confusion. My friends didnt even know what was so funny. Only after they explained what they wanted me to do we all got it so I laughed even more. So do they :D This was on 4-ho-met

Sorry, I couldn't resist.

QpkOw.jpg

A couple friends and I had gone out into a pretty big Forest trail near us each on about 300 mics. We had been walking for about 2 hours and got kind of list. We eventually found a map at another parking point at the trails. The visuals were too much at this point though to read the map however and we were all laughing hysterically pointing at the map and yelling out random things that were hilarious at the time. We look behind us and a family with like 3 kids are staring at us. We hushed up and kept on walking.

tripping very hard in the taxi home trying to direct him to my house. at one point i thought i heard the taxi driver growling at me but i refused to believe what i was hearing :L