• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Lysergamides Awkward Acid Moments Youve had

No shit, what is up with 'mounting his daughter' wow.

A long time ago, in a galaxy far away, I was on an all nighter of a mix of robo, gbl and 2 hits. It was nearing the end of the night and the sun was up. My buddy was with me and all of a sudden I thought it would be fun to play hide and seek. I told him I would hide some beers all over the yard and hide myself. My yard was unkempt and there were big clumps of grass growing (which is where I hid the beers) and then I jumped in a pile of leaves covering all but my one eye. My plan was to jump out and scare the shit out of him. But, he never came. I went back in and he was asleep (GBL does that to you.)

Next we went out on the front yard and played chess, laying on our stomachs facing each other. Then we woke up to a SHERIFF AND POLICE OFFICER. (My house was on a corner and anyone driving by could see us) We were really far gone and I was standing on my porch trying to explain we were just up all night drinking and playing chess and fell asleep. I could hardly see straight I was so far gone. Somehow, we managed to escape jail and they only told us to go inside and go to sleep.

What a crazy night.

I was shivering like crazy, the coldest I've ever been and I couldn't figure out why. Seriously, an arctic chill. And I was someplace relatively warm. My friends on acid were trying to comfort me... "awwww come'er let me give you a big old hug!! what's wrong??" I just looked soooo awkward and I didn't know why. I'm not sure how but we figured out it was the wet boxers - I had been swimming in a lake looking up at the stars earlier. I stood up, threw them off and cried out with joy as the feeling was instantly relieved. Normally a pair of damp boxers isn't so bad, pretty easy not to focus on, but on acid this is a whole other matter lol.

Haha...I know what it's like to be freezing cold on acid.

My second experience was at some outdoor party that turned out to be some kind of pagan harvest moon thing. Nothing against pagans in general but they had a stage set up and the musicians playing were wicked good but also playing the darkest shit I'd ever heard and a while after my two hits it really started messing with me.

I'm really into music myself, so for a minute I thought, "I need to get away and play my mandolin." I try escaping back stage and it's like I had no control over my hands and they were gonna play devil woman music! Then I come to the conclusion that I in fact must be the devil reincarnated into a woman's body, and my only way out will be to sacrifice my evil self and let the crowd kill me. So, I spend a few hours (what I thought were the last hours of my life) thinking about how my pride led me to this place and that I had to be strong and just give up my life. When something in my head clicked that it was "time," I took off ALL of my clothes and waited, sitting on the ground, for whoever was gonna crucify me to go ahead and come and get me. Mind you, it was Colorado, so during late October it's getting chilly outside!

So this guy that had been dressed in the classic velvet suit comes and scoops me up in all my nakedness with all my woman junk for the crowd to see, and basically from then on I gradually came to believe nobody was gonna sacrifice me after all. Somebody brought me water in a glass and I remember thinking it was so funny because he had put one of those bandy straws in it, and I found it hysterical for some reason.

So yeah, having my naked ass exposed to a group of strangers (the friend I came with had ended up spaced out under a tree the whole night) was DEFINITELY my most awkward acid experience.

:D

I remember the first time I dropped two tabs of chronic acid at about 5:00pm before I went to a party in an area not far from my friends house. I had no idea who any of these people were besides one of my friends; who I tagged along with. My friends girlfriend was designated driver as we weren't going to be in any state to drive. When I got to the party, I noticed it was filled with all (I'm not sure how you say) lower-class kind of people feeding off each others egos, acting tough - you know the deal. I kind of did my own thing and must have walked through this guys yard and into his house then back about 100 times that night. I swam in his pool for a while with my friend laughing and everything, but when more people showed up I got out of there because their energy was giving me bad vibes. I got out, dried up and went elsewhere.

The host had set up a projector in his lounge room that had psychedelic animations playing and I watched it for quite a while. His daughter (who is under the age of 10) decides to come in. Then I freak out that this guy is having a drug party while his daughter is at home. All of a sudden she lies on the couch with a blanket and I was about to get up and go somewhere else, but the host walks in and talks to his daughter. He then all of a sudden fucking mounts her and makes thrusting actions, then looks at me and says "Oh, I didn't know you were here" and I had no idea what to say. What a total nutcase. I was tripping hard by this point, this really did my head in. I felt like bailing many times, but the area was rough and I would of been in no shape to stand up to a mugger, or run like hell from a group of muggers.

Mind you, I'm not really enjoying this trip by now. So I ended up smoking about 5 bongs in his kitchen where the chop was while the hosts girlfriend was in the kitchen doing god knows what, then went outside. I ran into some guys who were on something, probably meth, launching themselves into brick walls. I notice they had bleeding mouths/faces, it kind of freaked me out. I remember doing the usual "What was I doing here again?" thing and kept walking. I jumped on a trampoline and looked up at the stars to find some peace away from the rest of the party and suddenly broke out in a fit of laughter.

I remember laughing so hard at nothing for ages and nearly losing my breath. I couldn't stop, my friend who was tripping came over and asked if I was okay. He had his girlfriend with him who was totally sober, poor girl hasn't touched drugs ever so this night must have been an experience.

All of a sudden during my fit of laughter, a fucking dog comes up and starts barking it's head off at me, trying to bite! It was a Pit Bull of some sort, a mean looking bitch. My friend knew I was tripping balls and had no idea how to handle the situation so he got it to go away somehow. It turns out the host unleashed his dog at me, what a dickhead. By then, I knew the type of people I was tripping with and wanted to get the fuck out of there. I've heard stories of crazy druggies getting their dogs to attack people to the point where there's bloodshed. So I had to make tracks.

My friends girlfriend dropped us at a carpark not far from the party where another friend was waiting to take us down to a city about 45 minutes away. I hate crowds when I'm on acid because I'm usually a quiet person and don't enjoy clubbing anyway. He told us his plans that we were 'going out to get pussy' - my thoughts were something like "I'm tripping balls! How the fuck am I going to do that?!" I don't go out to clubs and do that sober anyway.

This wasn't a good time to be tripping because I started seeing my ex-girlfriend a month beforehand after we broke up two times in the past two years and it was doing my head in. So there was a lot of confusion and strange feelings going on.

Once we were down at the city, I had to walk through the street with my friend from that party and our other friend who was totally sober, asking girls on the sidewalk what the time was (his way of picking up) while wearing short as football shorts. They all walked away from him. I was so embarrassed to be around him. My other friend who was tripping thought it was funny, but I didn't want to run into anyone I knew down there. I wasn't enjoying the trip that much at all.

It was around 1:00am now. After this went down, he went to his car and said he brought clothes for us to change into like we've just been out clubbing and he wanted to give his pick-up routine another go. By now I was over it, the whole trip had sucked and I'd wanted out. Instead, we went to McDonald's and then ended up going to the beach and checking out the view, even went for a bit of a swim, so it ended okay I guess.

More of an awkward trip rather than a moment. I thankfully don't hang out with these guys no more.

That entire experience just sounds awful lolz

^ Indeed, thanks for sharing Vietbong. LittleSuzie, that sounds nuts as well and made me laugh out loud.

I had a VERY ackward moment on my first trip actually. Me and a buddy decided to go outside into nature and take 5 grams mushrooms each (yeah...). So we were walking around just checking out the forest and whatnot and we already started to feel weird. We came across this huge ants nest or w/e it's called and decided to check it out. Suddenly a stranger walked by. A real fancy gentleman and he said: "watch out, don't come to close they bite!" To which I responded: OUch it hurts!... Out of all people he actually stopped and asked me "What hurts?..." At that point a wave of confusion and visuals ran over me. Everything I saw was thrown into a huge trippy vortex. I didn't know where his head was or mine or where I was. I then continued to mumble random words trying to complete a sentence. He looked worried and asked me: "are you okay young man?" I didn't know how to awnser so I just stood there looked at him turned around slowly and walked away lol...

It was my first time dropping acid, I only dropped one, my other friend was sober, two other people took 4 hits, somebody else took like 6. we were all passing around a joint I had rolled, and me being a shitty joint roller, it was all curvy and banana-like. And this girl REALLY wanted to know if it was really curved like that or if she was just tripping. I thought that was pretty funny.

I think I replied to this thread years ago or another one like it, but in case I didn't I remember tripping very hard around my mom in my parents' bedroom on a single black geltab when I was a teenager. I saw whirlpools appear in the carpet and I was worried they'd suck me in or something and my mom wanted to know what I was staring at and I just said how I'd accidentally spilled some soda on the carpet the other day and I cleaned it up and wanted to see if the stain was still there. Then I just went into my room and tripped very hard while pretending to sleep.

I had a VERY ackward moment on my first trip actually. Me and a buddy decided to go outside into nature and take 5 grams mushrooms each (yeah...). So we were walking around just checking out the forest and whatnot and we already started to feel weird. We came across this huge ants nest or w/e it's called and decided to check it out. Suddenly a stranger walked by. A real fancy gentleman and he said: "watch out, don't come to close they bite!" To which I responded: OUch it hurts!... Out of all people he actually stopped and asked me "What hurts?..." At that point a wave of confusion and visuals ran over me. Everything I saw was thrown into a huge trippy vortex. I didn't know where his head was or mine or where I was. I then continued to mumble random words trying to complete a sentence. He looked worried and asked me: "are you okay young man?" I didn't know how to awnser so I just stood there looked at him turned around slowly and walked away lol...

LOL! For some reason thats just triggered a long forgotten memory....tripping in the woods, a few of us trying to decide if the fence in front of us was electric or not....immense build-up and tension. Unusually for me i decided to be brave and grabbed the fence to find out.
grabbed the fence....everyone asked "so..is it electric ?" Remember looking at my hand, looking at them, and saying "i dont know" and pissing my self with laughter

LOL! For some reason thats just triggered a long forgotten memory....tripping in the woods, a few of us trying to decide if the fence in front of us was electric or not....immense build-up and tension. Unusually for me i decided to be brave and grabbed the fence to find out.
grabbed the fence....everyone asked "so..is it electric ?" Remember looking at my hand, looking at them, and saying "i dont know" and pissing my self with laughter

hahahahahahaha =D

Reading this thread is making me anxious. I can't imagine putting myself in half of these situations...Jesus.

Wet boxers are cringe worthy. Haha

I was 16, girlfriend at the time 14, both had tripped LSD before (I had tripped many, many times, was quite comfortable in the LSD space)
Girlfriend simultaniously shits, pukes and hits her head, then goes semi-catatonic and stops talking and has shallow breathing.
When she starts talking again, she thinks that she's created an alternate universe in her head that she's stuck in, and begins apologizing to me and my good tripping buddy for creating us in her mind, and that we would stop existing as soon as she woke up, because she "took acid once and hit her head a long time ago and made this universe", etc. Continued for many many hours.
Awkward and terrifying and worrying.

Another time, my brother was trying to tell me on LSD about one of his LSD experiences having "celestial sex" with a cosmic entity or something. I thought he was asking me if I was gay, or if I wanted him to buy me a prostitute. His wording was very weird.

i was once on acid when i was 17, i was with a guy called daniel who was my tripping partner and another guy we knew from school, but he brought along another guy we hadnt met before.
we dosed at 1pm on a saturday, we had no plans just roam the streets tripping and smoking bud,
the first awkward moment of that day was when my tripping partner thought it would be a good idea for us to go smoke weed at his house, because his mum doesnt mind us doing it there, we were sitting in the back room smoking cones, and the guy we hadnt met before told us that he was going to university to do preforming arts, and that he plays the keyboard, and for some reason my good buddy thought it would be a good idea to introduce him to his mothers boyfriend who was a avid keyboard player (he would get stoned with us them go inside and play amazing jazz on his keyboard:))

so there we all are in the living room, it was us 4 guys and my mates mum, sister and there boyfriends, and when my mate introduces this guy he just freezes up and gets super shy, needless to say it was super awkward because we were all just standing there with nothing to say. haha

and then later that day we were all at hungry jacks just chilling and pondering what we would do next because we sure as hell wernt going back to my tripping partners house. we the same guy started calling his friend and saying really weird things, he was calling him on his house phone and you could tell the guy who he was calling was trying to avoid his calls because he called him over the span of an hour and his someone else was answering saying he was in the shower at the moment. he was saying things like "aw his got a huge dick" and "he is such a great guy."
i was sure this guy was a homosexual, so i decided to ask him if he was (i did it in a nice way) the other guys thought it was so awkward but i felt like i was just clearing the air.. he denied he was gay and i sorta protested, asking him what he thought about the guy he was calling and stuff, ive since found out he is infact homosexual.

I remember a few awkward moments/things that happened on my first acid trip. It was like 45 mins or so into the trip and it was just kicking in. I was sitting down, and someone walked up and said excuse me so that he could walk past me. All I had to do was move my legs a little bit, but for some reason I stood up, folded the steel chair I was sitting in, and moved entirely to the side just to let him pass me. His reaction was pretty awkward "... oh. damn!" considering he wasn't tripping aha.

I remember other moments where we'd be listening to music, and everyone in the room is quiet until someone says something, except it comes out all jumbled and confusing because everyone in the room was thinking about entirely different things. Then you have a brief moment of confusion in the room where everyone is like "huh? what?"

Another time, we'd gone into the garage while we were all peaking. One of the guys we were tripping with kind of looked like an eskimo to me... bigger guy, thick beard, winter clothing... and I wasn't really too familiar with him. Anyways, I went into the garage and for some reason I thought that this guy was just some random dude hanging out in the garage. Right as I enter the room, he left to go get his cigarettes, and my brain processed the whole thing as "who is that guy? does he know we're tripping? do we look insane right now? wtf? why was he in the garage?" Moments later, he comes back into the room and I see that it was just the eskimo dude and I realized what had just happened.

Pretty weird how your brain interprets things and situations while on acid.

Once I was hanging out with my gf and a few friends. And my gf's friend had these really, really horrific zits. But, they were more like pustules. Or boils, I guess. 5 or 6 huge fucking boils on her face, from stress at work or sumthing, anyways, I'm fucked beyond all recognition and talking with this dude about music,

And, we start talking about the band Lard and I'm like, all eager, "Oh yeah! I remember that one song Pineapple Face!" And immediately, I like *flinched* when I realized what had come out of my mouth... and and looked guilty as shit.
And it was quiet for about a solid GD minute after that.

So, I said this really dumb thing, then reacted in like the worst way, as opposed to just bluffing along and
passing it off as a joke. Everyone looked at me all pissed and I felt like shit. --->THE END.

Me and my friend both take a hit of good acid, his first time tripping. We're both having a GREAT time, laughing hysterically like blubbering idiots and everything. At one point these people start heading in our direction and my friend yells "AY BUDDY FUCK YOU" as a joke or something, wasn't sure whether or not they heard us but it was all in good fun.

We head over to this like 50-100 foot enclosed slide and start going down it and tripping out over it and having a great time. Climbing up it, going down it backwards and watching the hole in the entrance get smaller and smaller as we got farther and farther down the slide. Some guy and his little girl come over and we're still in a hysterical stupor and whatnot. We're talking about him while being close enough for him to hear us and everything. I think at one point we were walking by him (maybe we were a little bit past him but still in ear-sight of him idk) and I said "I'm talking about him as I'm walking by him" and we turned around and he was like looking right at both of us which made us laugh even harder. We keep going down the slide on our stomachs and backwards and shit and laughing. My friend goes down before me and I go down after and right when I'm coming out of the tunnel at the end my friend yells "BOOO!" at me and I knock down the guys little girl. I'm like "oh my god is she okay" and she looks fine and shit and the guy reassures me that she's fine and me and my friend start laughing hysterically and walking away hunched over because we're laughing so hard (I'm pretty sure we still kept talking about the guy too).

Two other friends come and dose too and we're all waking towards the slide. All of a sudden this car comes speeding through the field towards us and I thought we were gonna get in trouble for causing such a ruckus earlier. My eyes get all wide when the car gets near us, but he gets outta the car and is like "oh no have fun I'm just doing some stuff over here" or something. They shook me up for a little tho.

Sometime later another friend who isn't tripping comes. So it's four of us who are tripping and she isn't,, we don't tell her we're tripping. Apparently her dad died of cancer and somewhere along the line I ask "does cancer hurt?" without thinking twice. The two other friends who had dosed were way sketched out by it haha but luckily she didn't seem offended or anything.

Another time tripping on 25inbome me and this kid who were on it were at mccdonalds ordering food and he was ordering it like 5 feet away from the counter where she could barely hear us lol. I also told the guy at Dunkin Donuts that I was gonna kill myself because I thought it was funny during this trip. He said he didn't have any of the donuts I wanted and I was like "haha awww man I'm gonna kill myself now" and then I looked at him dead in the eye with a serious face and said "I really will."

I also took a hit of weakish acid (40-50ug or something i'd assume. I was still pretty high on it though) at my family's easter gathering. Shit got weird when I touched the flowers in the fruitbasket thing that people take out on Thanksgiving and asked what it was any why people brought it out on Thanksgiving.

Another time I was tripping and some kid got mad at me for some reason or another and that sketched me out a bit. When I got outside I was like "Why do people even... get mad?"

Another time I was tripping HARD and I started getting really weird and my friend who I was tripping with thought that I'd lost my mind and all this shit. It was pretty nuts.

I peed my pants when I took the biggest hit of 5-meo-dmt. It was funny but akward once I came outta the trip. I didnt remeber anything and slowly came back to reality to realize I was sitting in my own piss . haha Its funny talking to my friends that were with me. Back in those days I was a psychonaut and when they realized something actually got the jump on me, they refused to do it. haha was funny but later down the road they tryed it and loved it. Just not as much as I did.

my last acid trip was full of awkward moments. I had a ticket to go to a show and at the last minute met up with a friend who gave me some altoids dosed with LSD. He was tripping as well and we walked a couple blocks to the show, to find out it was sold out and he couldn't get a ticket. I felt bad because he had just hooked me up with acid and I was about to enjoy an amazin show, but it was also weird because I was now solo tripping. I ended going with another friend I didn't know too well, he got really drunk and it was more of a downtempo/chill out show but he was headbanging and screaming at the DJ like it was a dubstep show, screaming "LOUDER!!!! LOUDER!!!!!!" and everyone was looking at us funny. I had also never tripped at a venue like that before so it was overwhelming at times and the kid I was with was one of those people that ask you every 5 minutes "you tripping? how are you feeling? are you tripping yet? how do you feel?"

I was like 30-45 minutes into half a strippa and i'm walking through the campground of this festival to go to the show with two friends (a homeboy and a girlie whom i've gotten down wit) and some other laddies that I knew slaps my ass when i don't notice her, just to say hi. So we turn around and I introduce everyone and the girl with us inital was like "oh i'm just tryin to see whos slappin my boyfr....." and then the looks that i shot her and my buddy were the antithesis of STRAIGHT CONFUSION and this not only brought me down 1000% percent but put me in the WORRRST headspace. Most awkward shit ever, because I obviously never thought our situation was quite like that and those words had nevvverrr been used to describe us.

That.... Shit.... Sucked.... Thank god for xanax and whiskey! =D haha

Last edited: