• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Lysergamides Awkward Acid Moments Youve had

I very nearly ran into a stranger while taking a walk outside last time I tripped. Luckily, he didn't seem to mind or notice that my pupils were enormous at the time; I had headphones on, so I guess he thought I was just not paying attention or something. Still, it freaked me out until a good minute or so later when I was sure he was going along his way and wasn't interested in me...

lol I've done this before, my friend and I were walking around town on acid and these two girls were walking towards us, we nearly bumped into them and I think they were pretty freaked out by our eyes/how we nearly dumped into them.

Their freaked out reaction was blown out of all proportion in our minds tho, I'm sure of it.

One time I was tripping hard on one hit of this strong LSD and I walked by these people and said "HhHiiiiIIii" because i couldn't control the volume of my voice.

Turns out one of my trip partners left early because he thought I had gone insane with all the crazy shit i was doing.

Well I was tripping hard on acid one time and also took nitrous while at home in my dorm. In the nitrous trip I envisioned a sort of organism that first appeared like a pristine bunny rabbit but morphed or evolved into a humanoid androgynous perfect being. It looked ethereal and heavenly, like in a clean white spotless setting filled with light and beams shining everywhere. This entity also symbolized raw sexuality because of the point of sexual organisms is to reproduce. I was engulfed in generic sexual feelings and identified with the experience to a level, I guess I felt perfect as well, not because of who I am but more in the sense of everyone being perfect but often underneath layers.

Anyway aroused by the sexuality I got up from the couch in a rush and literally swung open my room door, only to find a chubby (the huggable snuggly kind of chubby) Antilian house mate with no shirt on ironing in the narrow stairway.

I stood there perplexed for a second and snapped out of the vision of the androgynous organism. And I was like: what the hell am I doing here? Suddenly realizing what happened and cracked up. Perhaps you know that snapping feeling nitrous can have.

What I find hilarious is that on my first time doing MDMA, I went around hugging all my housemates. (I have seen a few friends doing MDMA for the first time but they did not seem to get such a magical first time as me, that time was really special.) So I also decided to knock on the door of that Antilian guy who - again - didn't have his shirt on. I asked him for a hug, me or someone else told him what I was on and he accepted. I told him to put on a shirt though.

Anyway many of the absurdest moments in my life have been on acid so perhaps I will recall another one later.

Doing 2C-E the first time had some pretty awkward moments. I already read up that 2C's especially 2C-E can cause the "Feeling of disconnection to your stomach". But hell I wasn't prepared. I felt like I had shit in my pants. Eventually I even got my girlfriend to check out if everything was alright down there via touching my ass and smelling on it...Damn that was awkward but she knew I was tripping and I already told her beforehand that I might get really different and crazy and asked her if she's cool with it.

On the same day we were in a park with a lot of people I barely knew and at one point I thought it was an awesome idea to get away from my tripping friends and start some "serious conversations" with other people I knew.
All conversations ended pretty quickly with me saying "Oh god..Nevermind...What the fuck" just walking off.
That was a nice afternoon :)

A couple of years ago My girlfriend and I were driving to some hotsprings with two other friends located a couple hours south of the town I live in. We decided to each take a hit of acid at like 8:00 in the morning before we got in the car.

The driver decides to stop at a little shop on the side of the highway. He knows the shop owner, so we go in and chat. We jesus christ we were so high and not really anticipating having to meet new people, but we went in, and were trying not to laugh our asses off the whole time. Then we actually got to the hot springs a couple hours later and there were SOOO many people there, including children. So we hung out around families on LSD at some hot springs...it was pretty awkward. Mostly I just kept my mouth shut and managed to not be too ridiculous.

Hahahaha, so I'm not the only one whom this happens to while tripping. Whenever I take acid, I turn into a complete and utter spakker and often mishear things people say, or just can't follow along with conversation and have difficulty expressing myself.

One embarrassing moment happened when I was trippin' hard at a psytrance party. One of my friends came up to me and asked me where I got my accent from. I thought this was a weird question, but its weirdness didn't cross my mind too much as she is rather prone to being silly, so I replied with the first thing that came to my mind: "China!" Then she was like "Err, alright..." and walked off. Only then had I realised what she asked me - she wanted to know where I got my acid from! And here's the embarrassing/awkward part: I'd only replied with "China" because her Japanese boyfriend was standing right next to her, hahahaha. Oops! I felt like a right idiot about it, and still do to this day. Luckily the music was so damn good at that party, otherwise I'd have probz dwelled on it for a bit too long and would have sent me into introspective lameness. :p

Had some people round last year to say goodbye to my old apartment and sourced about 120 tabs from Holland. Had about 8 people tripping balls for a couple of days - one of the best parties ever.

Anyway, my mate, who is quite a tall and imposing figure, with an equally as imposing character decided that we should all sit back on the sofas and listen (without any interuption) to The End by The Doors. Well it's a 15 minute track, and trying to getting 8 people tripping balls to be quiet for 15 minutes was almost an impossible task for him. As he got more and more frustrated, it got funnier and funnier until he jumped up; waved his arms and shouted "WHY CAN'T WE DO THIS!". He then, one by one, ejected everyone in the apartment, out of the doors leading to the front garden, at about 3am in the morning. Everyone was dying of laughter at this point but I suddenly came to the realisation (at about 12:05 through the track) that I had 6 extremely fucked people in my front garden; in the rain; next to the main road. Mainly people who I'd only met recently, and after 12:05 of getting cold, wet, and pointed at by passing cars, were beginning to not see the funny side of the nights events.

one awkward acid moment was, when i had the great urge to only say sentences with seven syllables (with emphasis like in a trochee. everyone else except me were pretty much down by then so i got some strange looks for thinking exceptionally long before speaking and i guess i didn't make too much sense. the rhytm and amount of syllables was my most important concern after all :)

of course there have been more awkward moments, when i took too much and freaked out, but that's to be expected...

Thinking that one of my good friends (who is a guy) was hitting on my little brother when we were both (friend and I) tripping on LSA.

We were 17 and my little bro was only 13 at the time so it was even creepier...but later on thinking about it, I thought - damn I have a fucked up mind.

dude i know that feeling i was getting vibes my best friend was trying to come on to me on a high dose of mushrooms, ansd weeds was playing and it was a gay scene it was so awkward told him to go home lulz

Somehow I once convinced myself that I had pissed myself (totally not true), and felt all the embarrasment one might expect to feel... not fun... later, though, I looked back and laughed.

hahaha once I was tripping balls during a rave and I had such a hot fart that I thought for 2 hours that I pooped my pants.. terrible!!!!

once I was outside a party, starting to trip... my ride went home.. then a fucking storm came and the stage fell down, the party was canceled and I had to leave on foot.. it was 1 a.m. and the party was outside town...

THEN, after walking 3 miles on the rain tripping, I went to a friend's house to take a shower, and he has this electric shower.. but the building is old and there were two taps.. I thought it was gas!.. and it was set to the hottest! so I remained like 20 minutes trying to figure out why both taps were so hot.. I got so tired, and I was already exausted, that I gave up. but when I left I looked up and found out it was electric.. lol.

I gotta contribute, this thread is priceless.

Almost half a year ago during her spring semester I was visiting my now fiance at her (at the time) chosen educational institution in upstate New York. The college in question has one end-of-the-year rager where they allow public drinking, huge outdoor partying, whatever. The campus police are present but are VERY chill. Basically it became a crowd of several thousand kids in a field by a lake getting absolutely trashed and creating a sort of floating dubstep concert barge on the lake. There was also a police horse that was quickly surrounded by fucked up kids who wanted to pet it. That was awkward for the cop, I could tell even from a distance (on A LOT of super clean doses). Anyway, we got off the dubstep barge after having our lives significantly improved by Flux Pavilion's remix of Gold Dust, and were laying under an enormous old elm and chain smoking cigarettes and peaking. And for some reason we got involved in the trunk of the tree and forgot how to use a lighter, I can't even remember what the train of thought was very clearly, but it involved very sexual elves living in the tree and us crawling around in worship. This dissolved into laughter and then into perma-grin sobbing and falling in the grass trying to stand. About this time a female campus cop came upon us. I dropped my cig on her foot, grabbed it, and looked up like a child, making eye contact with tears pouring down my face and eyes like saucers. My fiance was topless. The cop gave this look of amusement and complete understanding, and then asked us about the tree. We explained its otherworldly beauty. Then my fiance's friend explained that we had to be sure the tree didn't go anywhere. The campus cop laughed in our faces, lit our cigarettes, returned our lighter, and explained that she would be just over the next hill and would apprehend the wayward tree if it did in fact evade us.

It became a wonderful, wonderful day.

one time i was high on ecstacy and i was walking with some people to buy weed. well this gangster showed up and shook the other guys hands. i thought that this was the dealer so i did this covert handshake where you exchange the money with the weed. it wasnt the guy, he just said ?what the FUCK!?? and raised his hands up and dropped the money.
later on the dealer turned out to be the guys i was walking with. i gave them 20 bux, they came out of the house with a $5-10 nug of weed wrapped ind binder paper! i said "whats this shit??? and they went inside to get the rest.

One time I decided to take a walk while I was coming up, hard. I was walking through the wooded path that connects my street to another area. Before I reached this area I noted strong OEV's and had more than once slightly jumped(couldn't tell if it was because a bug flew to close or it was an OEV that I didn't notice)when I felt like something was coming towards me. For some reason I also had a general feeling of paranoia most likely due to the jumpiness. Anyways I was reaching the 3/4's mark of the path where it starts to become peoples backyards and the woods begin to fade. As I was walking, this time something definitely shot out at me. I did a classic total 50's housewife eeek a mother fucking mouse! style air jump(imagine seeing a 6'1 195 lbs man jump 3 feet in the air for seemingly no reason...I was wearing my nice big headphones as well). I realize it was just a little toad jumping out from the long grass and giggle a bit. Then to my horror I hear muffled laughter. I turn slightly to witness a group of people standing in their backyard who clearly saw me jump and must think(atleast in my fucked mental condition)that i'm either A. batshit crazy or B. on drugs. My mind is racing and my first thought is to run over to these people and causally(yeah right!)explain to them that I was neither crazy nor drugged or even as scared as I appeared(I really never cared for appearing manly or anything like that but damn was the trip fucking with my head ha!) and that I was simply frightened by a rampant toad and clearly I just had not slept enough, which was why I jumped when the toad hopped out. Thank god I was experienced enough to know to just quickly speed walk off into the sunset. Was DOC but felt so similar to the LSD style things I used to have happen.

Last edited:
It became a wonderful, wonderful day.
hahah that's classic! Thanks for sharing. :)

My mind is racing and my first thought is to run over to these people and causally(yeah right!)explain to them that I was neither crazy nor drugged or even as scared as I appeared
LOL always a good idea. "Hey, I'm not high on LSD like you might think I am, it's just that I, uh. Uhm, I gotta go."

^Exactly why I was glad enough to instantly send that thought to the "I am tripping way to hard to rationally think" pile. I have to think of more since theres a million floating around just waiting to be dismantled from permanently scarred sub conscious, I mean memory.8o

While I was tripping my girl once had me grab her cell phone to read a text while she was driving.. I read the text and it said "You still want presents?...:)" and instead of just reading it to her I kind of looked at it for an extra moment and read into the implications... When I asked her about it she said "He's talking about vicodin" and I didnt believe her immediately.... Ended with her shedding tears and me feeling like the biggest most jealous douche bag in the world. I didnt exactly say it but implied she was cheating on me, though looking back there was not a shred of guile or dishonesty in her voice. It blew over, but for a good 45 minutes I thought that trip may have been the end of our relationship..... Don't read texts to significant others on acid, you'll think everyones trying to get at that sweet pussy lol

Just last weekend I was at a little fest, listening to some great music while enjoying 3 hits of fine blotter. I'm about 30 feet from the stage, so I can't hear a damn thing thing except the music. I'm getting into the tunes, my mind floating off into space, when some kid steps next to me and hands me a big ziplock bag. I look down & it's filled with bars of handmade soap. I kind of look at it, wondering just what I'm supposed to do with it. He gestures at me to smell it, which I do: it smells really good so I sniff the bag for a while. Then for some reason I fold the bag closed & slip it into my pants pocket, kind of half in & half out, then turn my attention to the music again. I'm happily dancing away, the soap totally forgotten, when the kid starts poking me in the arm & gesturing with his hands. After a bit I realize he wants the soap - turns out he was trying to sell me a bar! I felt really dumb for not realizing this. I hand him back the bag & he reaches in & gives me a bar. I try to give him some cash but he just smiles & walks away. Nice!

The soap really did smell wonderful to me. For the rest of the night I kept scratching my nails into the soap & sniffing them. I must have looked retarded.