• DPMC Moderators: thegreenhand | tryptakid
  • Drug Policy & Media Coverage Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Drug Busts Megathread Video Megathread

AU: Ecstasy riddled with rat poison, other chemicals

Cutting pills with heroin, not just because of it's great oral BA but also because of it's low cost.8)

your doing that? asshole! are you at least telling those poor sacks that actually give you their money?

i hope your just saying other people do it.... that would be lame if you were the one...:p

^^^..... ummmmm I'm not sure if the above is trying to be funny, or not a student of sarcasm...

Lolbob, your entire statement is totally and utterly incorrect.

Yeah.. lolbob, you reeeally gotta do more reading less listening to your friends. Generally speaking, people are idiots, especially when it comes to drug knowledge, and you shouldn't believe something until you've read it -many times- from different good sources.

Since when are LSD, methamphetamines, veterinary anaesthetics(Ketamine), MDA, and 2CB not welcome in our pills? THOSE ARE WHAT MAKE EACH AND EVERY PILL UNIQUE! fucking people trying to take the excitement out of my e.

^^If you want a unique poly drug experience, you should have the free will to combine your clean mdma pills with lsd meth ket mda or 2cb, at the doses of your choice. People should NOT have to go through the 'excitement' of tweaking their brains out on crank or tripping out on god knows what if they just wanted a night of relaxing bonding with their mate... read about pipes and all the not so cool speed replacements man.. I don't think you know much about the evil shit that CAN end up in your pills that even if you WANT cut pills won't leave you happy or healthy..=\ good luck to ya here, hope you do lots of reading, you can pick up a lot of good knowledge. Bluelights great, stick around =)

FFS - for those who doubt that people put glass in pills:

Do not try to tell me that shit in the pills sometimes looks like crushed glass, or that just because people get nosebleeds they think there is glass in the pills.

It may not happen very often and it may not happen in all places, but once you've cut your tongue on a piece ad had it splinter there, it gets pretty tiresome hearing over and over again that it's a myth, or the result of some misinformed mistake.

There is fucking shards of glass in some pills. I'm not asking you to believe in Santa Claus - just that the people who make pills aren't always of upright social standing and that there is the possibility that they don't really give a fuck what happens to you as long as they are making some cash.

FFS - for those who doubt that people put glass in pills:

Do not try to tell me that shit in the pills sometimes looks like crushed glass, or that just because people get nosebleeds they think there is glass in the pills.

It may not happen very often and it may not happen in all places, but once you've cut your tongue on a piece ad had it splinter there, it gets pretty tiresome hearing over and over again that it's a myth, or the result of some misinformed mistake.

There is fucking shards of glass in some pills. I'm not asking you to believe in Santa Claus - just that the people who make pills aren't always of upright social standing and that there is the possibility that they don't really give a fuck what happens to you as long as they are making some cash.

And how can you be sure that the shard of glass was not just a freak contaminant due to a sloppy press? Hell, I've found a hair in my soup once, that doesn't mean that hair in soup is a regular occurence.

And how can you be sure that the shard of glass was not just a freak contaminant due to a sloppy press? Hell, I've found a hair in my soup once, that doesn't mean that hair in soup is a regular occurence.

Hahaha funny you mention that, i have seen a freind get a pill with a piece of hair sticking out of it.

Oh yeah the Aussie government are trustworthy. Crushed glass? Please. Fucking crushed glass will kill you, no drug dealer would take the time to crush glass, load it in a pill then sell it on a large scale. I call bullshit.

God damn conservatives. They truly believe the ends justify the means. You can't believe anything they say anymore. Instead of trying to educate kids on being safe they try to scare them into not using drugs. When they finally do try them anyways they find out some drugs aren't as harmful as they say, they'll never believe another word they say. I can't wait until these dinosaurs are out of public office and we can move to adopt some sane drug policies.

This article is a load of garbage imho. Heroin, LSD, crushed glass and rat poison in pills? Whatever, even if its true which I doubt its just another argument for legalization. On one hand they demonize MDMA then on the other they admit MDMA is safe but pills are garbage and since when is MDA a more deadly chemical than MDMA?
If this article was a ship it would be sinking real fast from all the fucking holes in it.

crushed glass sounds way to gay i agree, but i heard rumors at the last rave i was at that some pills were going around with cyanide (I live in Oregon, USA). I have had E with heroin in it, but there isn't enough heroin to effect you. And I assume when the ssay "vetrinarian anasthetics" they mean Ketamine.

and MDA isn't dangerous, no more than MDMA. The best molly i ever had had MDA in it.

lol if parents are believing this shit then its no wonder the media is able to spin everything they want lmao... btw cyanide in ur pills mate? word of advice, ravers make up just as much bullshit as the media :p

This article is a load of garbage imho. Heroin, LSD, crushed glass and rat poison in pills? Whatever, even if its true which I doubt its just another argument for legalization. On one hand they demonize MDMA then on the other they admit MDMA is safe but pills are garbage and since when is MDA a more deadly chemical than MDMA?
If this article was a ship it would be sinking real fast from all the fucking holes in it.

I agree with you totally. They're trying to scare the people who take pills and the media is trying to scare people into submission, its a common tactic of the government and media

what a fucking bs story

obviously they have no idea what they're talking about

if you're a dealer who kills his customers, you're the worst hussler of all time