Attn: Bluelight DJ's: Get your mixes ready! OFFICIAL bluelight mix off!!!

I think I was too late.. (when browsing I didn't see the cutoff date.. finally found it now)

good luck to everyone who applied :)

sorry bigcat, you need to browse the music and dj's forum more often if you're a music guru!!! :)

the top 5 finalists will be announced shortly!

haha well i browse every day now

deejayDSM in tha house, bringin' the annoyance to the music gurus from this day forward ;)

Hydra i PM'd you for an address to send the cd to but never got any reply!

if anyone can give me an address to send the cd to i will do so :)

you could have send it to me, seth, or rabbi and we would have distributed it to each other...i coulda sworn i sent emails with my address to everyone who requested it!

results being posted in a new thread right now :) just hafta organize all the info

next year, we'll do it a yearly thing im thinking, it takes alot of work on our part and yours, and I don't think it will help any to just do them all the time (takes away from the winner), and a year is enough time to let everyone grow in terms of music selection/skill

Every september! you got pleanty of time! :)

Is this web based only. I don't have an on-line mix. Can it be mailed to an address? I have my promo pack ready for an address.

djFETISH said:
Is this web based only. I don't have an on-line mix. Can it be mailed to an address? I have my promo pack ready for an address.

it can be mailed, but the entry deadline has already come and went