Attn: Bluelight DJ's: Get your mixes ready! OFFICIAL bluelight mix off!!!

2 more days, those of you who havent need to get mixes to one of us mods (and we'll get it to the other ones)...good luck to everyone!

mods - did you have any trouble dl my mix? just want to check before the deadline hits.

if i can get you people on the 14th is that too late? meaning are you not accepting starting the 14th.. or starting the day after.. ?

Chaps, I'm having a comdey of problems trying to get my mix uploaded, so I may have to bow out of this one ... I will more than likely have it uploaded tommorrow though!

hey rock_lobster, i fixed my firewall problems on my aim, try sending it to me again and i'll try and get it put up ASAP

^^ oh nice one! I was full sure it was a problem on my end, cos I was using a beta linux client to send it which I hadnt used before! I'll give it bash as soon I get into work! cheers!

the only drum and bass mix :)

DJ NAME: Callisto
STYLE OF MUSIC: Drum and Bass
BIO: Introduced to the rave/club scene back in 1999 and instantly fell in love with the music. I decided that i wanted to take up spinning as a hobby in 2000 and bought some turntables. This hobby turned into a full blown obsession. I began with trance/house but eventually found the most passion with drum and bass. I have just started recently playing out and rocking the Atlanta crowds with aggressive hard pounding drum and bass. I am currently working on a few projects including some original productions and remixes. here is my link.

http://music.globalbeatz.net/dj-mix-mp3/1795

tracklisting:
1) Hive-Neo
2)Echo-Solaris
3)Karl K, Kaos, Jae Kennedy-Houston
4)Adam Freeland-We Want Your Soul (Ed Rush + Optical remix)
5)Keaton + Usual Suspects-Once Again
6)Ed Rush + Optical-Why
7)Counterstrike-Existence
8)Bad Co.-Grunge 3 (Dieselboy, Karl K, Kaos remix)
9)Raiden-6 ft. Ditch
10)Pascal-Johnny (Bad Co. remix)
11)Keaton + Hive-Plauge (Trace Remix)
12)Sta + Paul B-Come Closer
13)Resonant Evil-Bunker Buster
14)Concord Dawn + Optiv-Quattro
15)Pendulum-Trail of Sevens
16)Gridlok-Aggressor
17)Concord Dawn-Raining Blood

Last edited:
^^^^
I couldnt' listen to your set for some reason.. it gave me some error or watever.. And theres another dnb one coming up ... REAL SOON.... :)

Last edited:
Ok, heres my mix!

ftp://213.94.219.85 ( login: bluelight, password: bluelighter ) dont forget to make sure your ftp client is doing a binary transfer!

Its a tech house mix I suppose with a bit of contrasting tune at the end.
The production could be alot better ... its overdriven in places, sorry .... best I could do all things considered, but do let me know what you think. One song to note is one by 'the mook' song #7. The guy who produced it lives around the corner from me, definitly a name to wach in the production areana!

DJ NAME: Unexist

STYLES YOU PLAY: Drum n'Bass, Jungle, Reggae, Psy/Goa-trance, Psychedelic Drum Trance

STYLE OF CURRENT MIX: Drum n'Bass

HOW LONG YOU'VE BEEN MIXING: 1 year using turntables, 4 years using software.

EQUIPMENT USED: 2 Technics SL-1200MK2, Stanton RM-3S mixer, and Final Scratch.

BIO: I have always loved music for as long as I can remember. I hear it everywhere I go, in the sound of a cars whizzing by to the beat of people walking or the repetative mantra of a subway deep underground echoing through the tunnels. It is this which influences me the most. The sounds of life itself. I have not become a DJ to just put on music at a party, brag about how many places I've been + girls I've had sex with, or how many famous people I know, but rather to express a message through a collection of tracks as not many, but one work of art. All that matters to me in this commercial world of egotistical unreal existance is having a voice and an outlet to express myself. I am your shaman, the vibe selector. The atmosphere is under my control and you are my inspiration. I can make you dance, I can make you think, I am what you feel as the music absorbs you whole and you become it. Let go of everything, unexist, and step into the music as I take you on a journey far away from reality into the world of the sound which life itself moves to, drum n'bass...

TRACK LISTING:

I'll provide it to whomever wants when the contest is over...

Unfortunately, my mix is only available to the mods of this forum, because the person hosting my mix(she was kind enough to do this for me) does not want a lot of traffic to her site. If you wish to download it, you can hit me up on AOL Instant Messenger. My alias on there is "Tr6ai0ls4", I will be more then happy to send you this mix. I will leave an away message up so anybody could leave a message and request it when i'm not here. If that is the case, set your preferences to allow downloads to go through without your permission that way I can send you the mix while you're not there, if you leave your screenname signed on. Don't worry I wont send any viruses, you're free to test whatever it is you recieve before you run it, or not to download it at all. You can also e-mail, or PM me and perhaps we can arrange some other way for you to get it. :)

MODs check your pms.... ;)

Last edited:
Callisto-says your bandwidth has been exceeded for today, I'll try and get it tomorrow.

Tr6ai0ls4-Tracklisting?

Rock_Lobster-The ftp you gave just leads to your general directory, and I didn't see your mix in any of the folders. Where's it at?

Rabbi said:

Rock_Lobster-The ftp you gave just leads to your general directory, and I didn't see your mix in any of the folders. Where's it at?

i had this same problem, and i really wanna check out your mix man