• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin Attention All Heroin Users!!!

Uhhh...
If this is happening, the first thing you wanna do is stop injecting.
Seriously, I don't wanna sound condescending but what the hell is wrong with just using intranasal?
I used heroin for years & years & never bothered with trying to inject it because it kicked in within under 2 minutes intranasally, still had a rush & was just as satisfying.
Is getting high 1 minute faster worth losing a limb or dying of sepsis?
If you're injecting and it's causing abscesses and necrosis, then you should probably switch to another ROA if you're going to continue using.
I should point out that zylazine doesn't need to be injected to cause necrotic lesions. It will happen anywhere on or in your body . The shit is NO FLUFFING JOKE.
I agree about getting high one minute faster .. it's not worth it . At all.
If the dum dums would listen to logic they would know that smoking it and injecting it are the worst ways of ROA.

I should point out that zylazine doesn't need to be injected to cause necrotic lesions. It will happen anywhere on or in your body . The shit is NO FLUFFING JOKE.
I agree about getting high one minute faster .. it's not worth it . At all.
If the dum dums would listen to logic they would know that smoking it and injecting it are the worst ways of ROA.
I wonder what would happen to some one if they smoked xylazine?
Or even snorted it? What route is it normally taken & why doesn't it cause necrosis there?

These questions are mostly just for anyone who knows the answers, not necessarily qwertygina.
The whole xylazine thing didn't occur to me when OP originally made this post, but yeah you don't wanna be fucking with it through any ROA really.

I wonder what would happen to some one if they smoked xylazine?
Or even snorted it? What route is it normally taken & why doesn't it cause necrosis there?

These questions are mostly just for anyone who knows the answers, not necessarily qwertygina.
The whole xylazine thing didn't occur to me when OP originally made this post, but yeah you don't wanna be fucking with it through any ROA really

It can cause necrosis anywhere .
It doesn't have to be injected to cause it
And from what I've researched it is not a matter if it causes it but when and where . It's pretty much a guarantee that the user will get lesions . I would if smoked they will most likely be in the mouth, esophagus, lungs, etc..