• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Harm Reduction Attention all Drug Users. Just calling to remind you: STAY THE HELL AWAY FROM METHAMPHETAMINE

User145667

Bluelighter
For once, I agree with an Anti Drug Campaign Slogan; that slogan being: "Not Even Once." You're not going to be able to forget what raising your Dopamine levels by 1500-4000% feels like. Your lizard brain is hard wired to chase Dopamine, but even sex only raises dopamine by like 100%. It's an ungodly amount of pleasure that no human should ever experience in this lifetime. You should not be rewarded this greatly for ANYTHING, especially not something that will erode your mind this badly, not to mention how much it will erode the lining of your heart and your veins; An unreal and unearthly kind of reward for what equates to death and precipitated mental illness!

Everyone PLEASE stay the hell away from Methamphetamine. I cannot reiterate this enough. You'll think that you have it under control by being a weekend user, but little do you know you're already becoming addicted. You'll use it every weekend, and that's all you'll look forward to in the week. The week days will become unbearably mundane and unsatisfying. Then a couple of years later of this, you may finally shoot it. "I'm still just gonna use on the weekends. But I'll just shoot it instead of using the other ways, since they're all a waste by comparison."

You'll have the illusion that you still got it under control. But after using on Friday and Saturday night, you'll throw in a Sunday night to see if anyone notices at work. "I'm good." Now Sunday night is a given as well. Then Thursday night will roll around months later after "having it under control" and then you'll say "the weekend is almost here! Let me reward myself by kicking it off early with a Thursday night slammer. This week has been shit and I deserve it." Now you're weekends are 4 night weekends, perpetually. Why not add Mondays to the mix? Mondays suck anyways. Am I right?

Well, hell I'm already using 5 days a week. Why not go seven? Then you'll only sleep every other weekend (for the entire weekend). Now you're recharged and ready to get twacked out once again. Now you shooting it 2 or 3 times a day amd have been for months and your eyes are sunken in and your cheek bones are visible and you're pale as a ghost, weighing 120 lbs with track marks all over your arms. But you got it under control. Right up until you finally lose your job and eventually start selling and trading shoplifted shit on the street for more ice.

Ice will sneak up on you and delude you into thinking you have it under control for years as a "weekend user." "I don't even like meth that much. Its definitely not my Drug of choice. I'm more or an opiate guy" oh really? Why were you only using opiates like once every two weeks then? Lol.

That mess is bad news. But all the scare tactics will have you thinking that Meth isn't that bad; afterall, nothing that feels THIS good can be THAT bad, right? But it really kinda is as bad as they make it out to be, trust me. What makes it so bad is that it will convince you that it itself is not that bad.

I've been addicted to Opioids, GHB, Phenibut, nicotine, ( also, technically weed. It is addictive, I don't give a damn what y'all say. Its just a very different kind of addiction than the hard stuff. But it is indeed a mental addiction, all the same, at the end of the day).....and Meth is by far the darkest addiction and has the greatest pull -- even though its "only" a mental addiction. Way worse and harder to quit than any of the physical withdrawal syndrome inducing drugs I've had. I did not realize life could be so dark and hopeless feeling. I welcomed death many times during some of the deepest bouts of Methamphetamine addiction.

Stay the hell away from it. Don't be hardheaded like me and have to learn the hard way for yourself. Especially not these days where so much of it is tainted with Fentanyl.

These days I got the fear of God about using meth anyways, after a girl I grew up with died from a lethal overdose of fentanyl -- all from using freaking ice of all things, and I keep on hearing about these cases everywhere. My cousin was even in Sober Living with a guy who slipped up and did some ice in the Rehab the other day and they had to hit him like 7 times with some Narcan -- simply because the cartels are cross contaminating Fent with their Ice. Can't even be bothered to at least use separate scales and tables and shit. Human life is literally that unvaluable and worthless to these people.

Who knows, maybe they are purposefully cutting it with Fent these days -- they are fucking psychopaths after all; and they know that they have all but utter control of the market and that many a tweaker is going to buy no matter what -- even if it is now a literal game of Russian Roulette these days. I wouldn't be surprised if they randomly throw the Fent bullet in the chamber from time to time just for shits and giggles. People like that get off on random malice.

All the more reason to stay away. And while your at it, stay away from any heroin or pills of unknown origin. I wouldn't trust the coke either, tbh. Hell, nowadays I hear it's even being found in Molly. Even weed from what I hear. The amounts of Fentanyl that are crossing the boarder are staggering.

In closing, "they" have lied about many things when it comes to meth. They lied and said its a literal concoction of household chemicals that only someone with a death wish would ever dream of using. It's not. It's a separate and pure chemical that is cooked from reactions which require other household chemicals in order to produce said reactions; that does not mean that the final product is a literal concoction of random ass chemicals (this is how a child would describe it, no adult should be spewing this crap). They said that if you do it once you'll never put it down. This is true for a small minority of users, but for many, if not most, it gives you the illusion of control and self moderation, at least in the beginning. They lied and said that if you use it, then in a month or two you'll look like the "Faces of Meth" people, missing half your teeth and looking borderline sub human. Yet you'll see people who have been on it for years who look more or less normal (and normies will also ask you "Why do you still have all your teeth and look normal if you used to take meth?" Because of this mistruth). They made it sound like a scary, heart pounding, panicky experience, but when you try it you'll be like "Why did they try to hide something that feels so damn amazing from me?" They lied and said many things about meth that just are not true (or that are only true for a minority, as if it was the majority experience). But one thing they did not lie about is that it truly is one hard ass drug to let go of. Sure, some are able to just try it once or twice or maybe even a few times and decide that they hate it and then go on to never try it again. Some can even truly do it once every blue moon. But those people are usually the actual minority in this case. They didn't lie about it being, for most, an extremely addictive drug that can easily destroy your life, and they also didn't lie about how serious the needle is. Don't let their lies about the drug cause you to believe that every single thing they said about it was thus a lie. There's usually a little bit of truth in everything, even in a lie.

God bless and stay away from Ice. It really isn't worth it. Especially not these days. God bless and get you some good sleep tonight! Eat a good meal! Maybe even have some sex (with someone you love. Don't be an animal). That's what Dopamine was actually created and reserved for! Choose peace over pleasure, if ya can. And If you are floating in that meth boat, remember that the lizard brain can be overcome. The emotional and instinctual parts of your brain may be telling you that you need it, but you're logical mind will see that you clearly need anything BUT it! The pull is very strong but with each passing day it does get easier.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thankfully it's extremely rare where I'm from otherwise I'm afraid I might've tried it. God knows what could've happened if so. I think your summary might be one of the scariest, if not THE scariest writeup of what a drug can do to you. Congrats on beating this beast

I ve lived in Italy and in the Uk and now I live in Brazil, in all these countries meth basically does not exists (even if I m reading here that is hitting the UK atm). I have tried it once ( a freebie from a "generous "Deep web vendor) and hated every second of it, but you never know, I used to despise cocaine and now I m snorting one-two grams per day, probably in this period of my life if meth was as easily available as cocaine is available down here I would do it... everything I know about this drug comes basically from my first and last experience, Breaking Bad and what I read here on BL, it really looks a scary shit, but I m also skeptical of "just say no". I don t wanna argue with you , actually I would like to know more about the subject, what makes you think that meth is so to say "intrinsically evil " and cannot possibly be used responsibly or at least not in a total reckless way? Just curious .

For once, I agree with an Anti Drug Campaign Slogan; that slogan being: "Not Even Once."

Well you think that about meth I think that about benzos. I wish I never tried benzo I like, my life would be so much better. I didn’t forget my meth experience so what? I much more forget benzo experiences cuz of amnesia and they caused me a lot more problems than stims. Yeah, I pushed coke so far that it become really bad, but even with that benzos played their role.

So there’s no way to know which drug – wont make you addicted/destroy you, not by first taste; but because your first taste of it...

Still it’s good to share. If one potential meth junkie doesn’t try it, that’s cool..

So there’s no way to know which drug – wont make you addicted/destroy you, not by first taste; but because your first taste of it...
Indeed. Person x can get drunk and say "yeah good fun but it s not my thing", person Y can become an alcoholic. When I first did smack it was like a revelation, my wife hated every second of it . I ve tried meth and I just wanted to die, if my wife had tried the thing and if meth was available down here she would probably be a tweaker ( she s definitely a stim person, coke, ritalin, adderall, she likes them all. Thank God there s no meth or speed down here ...)Also I ve seen functional users of hard drugs like cocaine and heroin and totally dysfunctional users of....weed , of course some substances (and some ROAs) are more dangerous than others but I m kinda skeptical when someone says " this substance is intrinsically evil and will fuck you up for sure". Personally I ve tried almost everything", I ve loved opioids ( but managed to be as functional as possible, take breaks etc) I m starting to worry about my relationship with cocaine, but the only drug I wish I never tried is...tobacco, my longest and stupidest addiction....

O yeah, tobacco is maybe the real one – not even once – for big majority of people.

I also used a lot of wonderful and some “nasty” drugs without any problems but have problem being functional with weed. So it all comes down to individual cases.

O yeah, tobacco is maybe the real one – not even once – for big majority of people.

I also used a lot of wonderful and some “nasty” drugs without any problems but have problem being functional with weed. So it all comes down to individual cases.
Indeed, lots of variables involved-your personality- your brain chemistry, the availability of a substance , the "scene" you are in, what you are looking for in a drug etc etc. For instance if I was still in Europe or if I still had my oxy &morphine plug down here I would not give a shit about coke, but alas this is not the case, so here I am, coked out at 05:25 A.M Brasilia Time discussing about the Historical Jesus and the italian version of Ghostbusters with you :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: I see where the OP is coming from , especially when he talks about fentanyl, and if we are on BL we are likely to have or have had some hardcore addiction issues we do not wish on anyone,, I m just not sure whether "meth is the devil avoid at all cost or die" makes sense harm reduction wise. Unless of course there s something intrinsically evil in meth I m not aware of.

I think you're exaggerating the addictive pull of methamphetamine. Yes, it is very addictive and yes, it feels very good but no, it's not inevitable that it'll hijack your "lizard brain" or whatever. Most people who try methamphetamine do not become addicted to it, as with all drugs. Exaggerations and sentiments like "just say no" should be avoided imo. Some people run into serious life problems as a result of use of this drug...trust me, I know. But you can relay that in a more grounded way I think

For once, I agree with an Anti Drug Campaign Slogan; that slogan being: "Not Even Once." You're not going to be able to forget what raising your Dopamine levels by 1500-4000% feels like. Your lizard brain is hard wired to chase Dopamine, but even sex only raises dopamine by like 100%. It's an ungodly amount of pleasure that no human should ever experience in this lifetime. You should not be rewarded this greatly for ANYTHING, especially not something that will erode your mind this badly, not to mention how much it will erode the lining of your heart and your veins; An unreal and unearthly kind of reward for what equates to death and precipitated mental illness!

Everyone PLEASE stay the hell away from Methamphetamine. I cannot reiterate this enough. You'll think that you have it under control by being a weekend user, but little do you know you're already becoming addicted. You'll use it every weekend, and that's all you'll look forward to in the week. The week days will become unbearably mundane and unsatisfying. Then a couple of years later of this, you may finally shoot it. "I'm still just gonna use on the weekends. But I'll just shoot it instead of using the other ways, since they're all a waste by comparison."

You'll have the illusion that you still got it under control. But after using on Friday and Saturday night, you'll throw in a Sunday night to see if anyone notices at work. "I'm good." Now Sunday night is a given as well. Then Thursday night will roll around months later after "having it under control" and then you'll say "the weekend is almost here! Let me reward myself by kicking it off early with a Thursday night slammer. This week has been shit and I deserve it." Now you're weekends are 4 night weekends, perpetually. Why not add Mondays to the mix? Mondays suck anyways. Am I right?

Well, hell I'm already using 5 days a week. Why not go seven? Then you'll only sleep every other weekend (for the entire weekend). Now you're recharged and ready to get twacked out once again. Now you shooting it 2 or 3 times a day amd have been for months and your eyes are sunken in and your cheek bones are visible and you're pale as a ghost, weighing 120 lbs with track marks all over your arms. But you got it under control. Right up until you finally lose your job and eventually start selling and trading shoplifted shit on the street for more ice.

Ice will sneak up on you and delude you into thinking you have it under control for years as a "weekend user." "I don't even like meth that much. Its definitely not my Drug of choice. I'm more or an opiate guy" oh really? Why were you only using opiates like once every two weeks then? Lol.

That mess is bad news. But all the scare tactics will have you thinking that Meth isn't that bad; afterall, nothing that feels THIS good can be THAT bad, right? But it really kinda is as bad as they make it out to be, trust me. What makes it so bad is that it will convince you that it itself is not that bad.

I've been addicted to Opioids, GHB, Phenibut, nicotine, ( also, technically weed. It is addictive, I don't give a damn what y'all say. Its just a very different kind of addiction than the hard stuff. But it is indeed a mental addiction, all the same, at the end of the day).....and Meth is by far the darkest addiction and has the greatest pull -- even though its "only" a mental addiction. Way worse and harder to quit than any of the physical withdrawal syndrome inducing drugs I've had. I did not realize life could be so dark and hopeless feeling. I welcomed death many times during some of the deepest bouts of Methamphetamine addiction.

Stay the hell away from it. Don't be hardheaded like me and have to learn the hard way for yourself. Especially not these days where so much of it is tainted with Fentanyl.

These days I got the fear of God about using meth anyways, after a girl I grew up with died from a lethal overdose of fentanyl -- all from using freaking ice of all things, and I keep on hearing about these cases everywhere. My cousin was even in Sober Living with a guy who slipped up and did some ice in the Rehab the other day and they had to hit him like 7 times with some Narcan -- simply because the cartels are cross contaminating Fent with their Ice. Can't even be bothered to at least use separate scales and tables and shit. Human life is literally that unvaluable and worthless to these people.

Who knows, maybe they are purposefully cutting it with Fent these days -- they are fucking psychopaths after all; and they know that they have all but utter control of the market and that many a tweaker is going to buy no matter what -- even if it is now a literal game of Russian Roulette these days. I wouldn't be surprised if they randomly throw the Fent bullet in the chamber from time to time just for shits and giggles. People like that get off on random malice.

All the more reason to stay away. And while your at it, stay away from any heroin or pills of unknown origin. I wouldn't trust the coke either, tbh. Hell, nowadays I hear it's even being found in Molly. Even weed from what I hear. The amounts of Fentanyl that are crossing the boarder are staggering.

In closing, "they" have lied about many things when it comes to meth. They lied and said its a literal concoction of household chemicals that only a retard with a death wish would ever dream of using. It's not. It's a separate and pure chemical that is cooked from reactions which require other household chemicals in order to produce said reactions; that does not mean that the final product is a literal concoction of random ass chemicals (this is how a child would describe it, no adult should be spewing this crap). They said that if you do it once you'll never put it down. This is true for a small minority of users, but for many, if not most, it gives you the illusion of control and self moderation, at least in the beginning. They lied and said that if you use it, then in a month or two you'll look like the "Faces of Meth" people, missing half your teeth and looking borderline sub human. Yet you'll see people who have been on it for years who look more or less normal (and normies will also ask you "Why do you still have all your teeth and look normal if you used to take meth?" Because of this mistruth). They made it sound like a scary, heart pounding, panicky experience, but when you try it you'll be like "Why did they try to hide something that feels so damn amazing from me?" They lied and said many things about meth that just are not true (or that are only true for a minority, as if it was the majority experience). But one thing they did not lie about is that it truly is one hard ass drug to let go of. Sure, some are able to just try it once or twice or maybe even a few times and decide that they hate it and then go on to never try it again. Some can even truly do it once every blue moon. But those people are usually the actual minority in this case. They didn't lie about it being, for most, an extremely addictive drug that can easily destroy your life, and they also didn't lie about how serious the needle is. Don't let their lies about the drug cause you to believe that every single thing they said about it was thus a lie. There's usually a little bit of truth in everything, even in a lie.

God bless and stay away from Ice. It really isn't worth it. Especially not these days. God bless and get you some good sleep tonight! Eat a good meal! Maybe even have some sex (with someone you love. Don't be an animal). That's what Dopamine was actually created and reserved for! Choose peace over pleasure, if ya can. And If you are floating in that meth boat, remember that the lizard brain can be overcome. The emotional and instinctual parts of your brain may be telling you that you need it, but you're logical mind will see that you clearly need anything BUT it! The pull is very strong but with each passing day it does get easier.
I agree AN KNOW WHY >>>?????? Because all of you and even kids today trying to get something you CANNOT get even though you thought you could get it sorry like trying to race down 1/4 mile with tires spinning the rims down to the axles LMAO !! Surprise the great creator A. SSHULGIN ) never alerted about this???? Yes you will keep that stimulation going till you fry the nodes to point no longer gonna get that super increase in dopamine and forget the Serotonin that was depleted after 3rd or 4th toke from DA CHALET. So like Monkey with hand in Cookie jar; just cannot get the last cookie because will not let it go get your hand out.... this is my ,magic and comes even point of IN FLIGHT REFUELING & what simple asimple food things I will " NOT " tell you ( IT WORKS LIKE refueling F-15 with after burners full on) to eat will literally refuel and then that ICE will keep working a little till you fry the engine >:dancingcat:🧠. Did that once all day pure and well your best CRYSTAAAAAL: is this ------2016 Corvette very powerful and fast
Driving All-New GIF by Chevrolet
my chem is this --
flying formula 1 GIF
-Oh sorry to say but this is not some shards throw in glass tube ( borosilicate ) and think gonna fly like super man ; it's a serious process and work work work and self control; hey much like the crew who swap wheels fuel that Indy car with Cam 2 race fuel and probably get diagnostic readout from the ECU? C=Tina is unlocking may 6 nodes BU is opeing12 or more :eek::ursmort:🤭 Also once brian does burn that chem up not going to get more and thus the addiction- thinking smoking more and more will get that original feeling. Best to always think this even when you feel that original rush I do even when eyes are tingling! Sure many of you like me have had Muscle Lock up usually in the thighs HUH? depletion of probably ATP same thing I di body building and lack of Pottasium or other essential minerals needed for muscle contraction. We are not these machines made to run at 230 mph. Use commons sense and not making any of this up; ok. Be safe be smart .

Last edited:
Ohh noooo.... stay the hell away from sugar.... it will kill you and ruin your life.... don't even try that once....
So you are against glucose brains. I’m not judging keto brains united against sugar but with all the propaganda going against glucose I’m not surprised some like you decide to be on a safe side.

Or maybe sugar already caused fatty liver so it’s even more understandable. Don’t worry, I’m here for you and I’ll help as much as I can, be it with lard or only as a shoulder for cry or whatever is needed to keep you away from that evil.

Most people who try methamphetamine do not become addicted to it, as with all drugs
I’m not 100% sure that while – not everyone becomes a drunk after trying a glass of wine – is correct and in fact most people don’t become alcoholics even they tried alcohol, many do. In fact in some countries significant proportion of people is overdoing alcohol. Same is true for cigarettes but than, how many cigs and you are on a slippery slope and become a smoker. Is it one cigarette, one pack, hmm, maybe one carton at most.

But what about heroin and meth and crack? Well I don’t know about any studies but know on what is based logic that weed leads to hard drugs. Well it’s a fact that most hard drug users did try weed before, most of them obviously so you can go by ignoring biggest part of population, those who didn’t try weed as almost certainly (with ofc rare exceptions) not those who indulge in hard drugs. Well now consider those who decided to try one of those widely seen and in reality confirmed very addictive drugs. How many people in fact just try it once? And from those, how many try both hardcore opiates and hardcore stimulants and don’t become addicted to it? And from those how many keep use so low that it doesn’t bring them any problems whatsoever? I think by now it can be said by quite a lot confidence that most do eventually during their lifetimes end up in problematic relationship with hard drug they tried and liked, and most people who do drugs either really like strong opiate or strong stimulant or in some cases disso, while only minority is liking only weed or psychedelics even they tried other mentioned stuff.

So while I know that most people who try opiates or stimulants as non-recreational medicine don’t get addicted, I’m not sure most people trying smoking/shooting up meth or coke or trying heroin wont get into trouble with those drugs. But almost everyone trying hard drugs in the beginning do think – it can’t happen to me – and than year or decade passes and bam, it happens to them. I would really like to see some data on how many people try meth or heroine outside medical use and keep it to just few uses. And even if data would show that most really don’t get addicted I would argue that if they were put in a situation where they have unlimited supply that really addictive drugs would get most people.

There are examples of populations where majority of people did or does use certain substance be it coffee, tobacco, tea, coke leaf, booze or khat (in case of khat if you count male users). In certain cases it can be said that not only majority of people are users but also addicted to substance. Now imagine that meth, cocaine and heroin are freely available, free or affordable and there was no stigma attached to trying it. After most people trying it as now do coffee or tea, I’m not sure that most of them wouldn’t end up as addicts at some point in their life. Just overprescribing opiods or benzos is viewed as big and widespread problem that led to lot of addicted people (and most of them weren’t really pushed into using them as some love to imagine, it is profitable for big pharma but getting people hooked to those isn’t as elaborate scheme as getting people hooked to junk food and other stuff that really do have complex ways of getting people to overdo something, big pharma simply did things like saying something isn’t addictive and that’s not nearly as far as they could have gone to get as much people to to pop opiates and amphs, like tobacco companies simply did a huge harm by saying tobacco isn’t addictive and made smoking look cool etc)... and I doubt it would be less problematic if opiods and benzos are available as vitamins are.

As a snapshot of the overall using population at any given time, it is certainly true that a majority of the users of [insert drug here] are not addicts. That's not to say that they couldn't theoretically become addicts in the future, just that if you look at the overall using population on a particular time, a majority of the users of even highly addictive drugs are not addicts.

I doubt everything the media reports about drugs, and I doubt it twice when it comes to crystal meth, since most of what is reported by mass media is just not true, be it the alleged US "meth overdose deaths" (deaths from overdosing meth are rare in fact. The "European Monitoring Centre for Drugs and Drug Addiction" doesn't even mention Methamphetamine in its report "Drug-related deaths and mortality in Europe" from 2021 - just because there is nothing to mention) or the alleged "mephedrone deaths" that never happened, which lead to the ban of mephedrone in Europe (Guardian, Guardian), to highlight just two of many examples of media lies about drugs.
Certainly there might be dangers in taking meth (if only because of its status as an illegal drug), but neither criminalization nor alarmism has ever or will ever protect anyone from the possible negative side effects of meth or any other drug, let alone from taking drugs at all.
See also:
Methamphetamine: Fact vs. Fiction and Lessons from the Crack Hysteria

As a snapshot of the overall using population at any given time, it is certainly true that a majority of the users of [insert drug here] are not addicts. That's not to say that they couldn't theoretically become addicts in the future, just that if you look at the overall using population on a particular time, a majority of the users of even highly addictive drugs are not addicts.

where can you look at the overall using population?

It's shit like this that pisses me off the most and think OP is a moron who should get dick slapped daily for making irrelevant and nonsense claims not rooted in any science or evicted. It's very possible to use meth responsibly+be successful and not ruin your life or the lives of the people close to you.

1. Eat food, specifically with protein. Drink water

2. take magnesium, potassium, D3, vitamin c, coq10, fish oil, b vitamins (b9 specifically), etc.
If you're already not doing this you're fucking up.

3. Sleep. For fucks sake, stop smoking all day. Just because you don't "feel" anything doesn't mean you're not tweaked the fuck out. Set a cutoff time, weigh out the amount you're gonna smoke in a day, and put the rest of your shit away. If you know someone you can trust who will keep your shit in check, have them hold it for you. After a while you'll feel how different the entire experience is when you regularly sleep.

4. Hygiene. Take daily showers, brush your fucking teeth, get hair cuts, and trim your nails. Just because you can't smell you doesn't mean other people can't.

5. Take breaks. If you know you're not scheduled to work or have any plans for a few days and will be laying around not doing shit, don't smoke. Or smoke way less. Your tolerance will thank you.

6. Consider eating your meth instead of smoking it. Get a scale, crush your shit, weigh out 5-10mg and fill up gelcaps. The onset might take longer than when smoked but the tradeoff is having a consistent dose.

This is optional but highly recommended if you know what you're doing. Remove impurities/cuts with an acetone wash+recrystallization. Look it up. Not gonna get into it but this is a game changer unless you know for a fact that your shit is clean. And the only way to know for sure is to use reagants to test your shit before and after removing impurities. Also test for fentanyl.

I'm honestly not surprised from all the horror stories about meth, but if you look at the average user and you'll find uneducated people who don't sleep regularly or eat properly.

Also, look up Dr Carl Hart's research if you wanna read about how most drug users don't get addicted.

weigh out 5-10mg and fill up gelcaps

Also, look up Dr Carl Hart's research if you wanna read about how most drug users don't get addicted.
Why not drink coffee instead of 5mg dose? A cup of strong coffee is healthier but no significantly less effective than 5mg of methamph orally. I see no point in taking 5mg orally for anyone but people with ADHD.

Is that stupid dread dude?
Kinda reminds me of D.M.Turner glorifying K his whole life just to end up dead from it.. That Carl person has no idea about reality of drug abuse, sure he’s right drugs should be legal, but isn’t even contributing that with his behavior, more like opposite.

In closing, "they" have lied about many things when it comes to meth. They lied and said its a literal concoction of household chemicals that only a retard with a death wish would ever dream of using. It's not. It's a separate and pure chemical that is cooked from reactions which require other household chemicals in order to produce said reactions; that does not mean that the final product is a literal concoction of random ass chemicals (this is how a child would describe it, no adult should be spewing this crap). They said that if you do it once you'll never put it down. This is true for a small minority of users, but for many, if not most, it gives you the illusion of control and self moderation, at least in the beginning. They lied and said that if you use it, then in a month or two you'll look like the "Faces of Meth" people, missing half your teeth and looking borderline sub human. Yet you'll see people who have been on it for years who look more or less normal (and normies will also ask you "Why do you still have all your teeth and look normal if you used to take meth?" Because of this mistruth). They made it sound like a scary, heart pounding, panicky experience, but when you try it you'll be like "Why did they try to hide something that feels so damn amazing from me?" They lied and said many things about meth that just are not true (or that are only true for a minority, as if it was the majority experience). But one thing they did not lie about is that it truly is one hard ass drug to let go of. Sure, some are able to just try it once or twice or maybe even a few times and decide that they hate it and then go on to never try it again. Some can even truly do it once every blue moon. But those people are usually the actual minority in this case. They didn't lie about it being, for most, an extremely addictive drug that can easily destroy your life, and they also didn't lie about how serious the needle is. Don't let their lies about the drug cause you to believe that every single thing they said about it was thus a lie. There's usually a little bit of truth in everything, even in a lie.

I saw what METH, and heroin did to my friends so I never used them.

I tried cocaine once but it was super expensive and I decided to never use it again as I used all of the tiny bag until it was gone, and the crash was horrible. It was short lasting compared to Dexedrine.

I knew if I ever used it again I would probably quickly become addicted so I never used it even when people offered it to me at parties, dance clubs, and bars when I was drunk. Unless...I used some when blacked out and I do not remember it, which is always possible. I need to ask my friend if I or we ever took cocaine at this dance club and bars I met him at when I was blacked out drunk for two days. I had friends looking out for me and I know I mainly slept off the horrible hangover or was sort of on autopilot, never had access to a car, did not hurt myself or anyone.

I no longer use any drugs including alcohol, just caffeine.

Why not drink coffee instead of 5mg dose? A cup of strong coffee is healthier but no significantly less effective than 5mg of methamph orally. I see no point in taking 5mg orally for anyone but people with ADHD.

Is that stupid dread dude?
Kinda reminds me of D.M.Turner glorifying K his whole life just to end up dead from it.. That Carl person has no idea about reality of drug abuse, sure he’s right drugs should be legal, but isn’t even contributing that with his behavior, more like opposite.
Hah! That reminds me when my mother who was never into any drugs at all had work that needed done, like taxes or paperwork, etc. she took 5mg or 10mg of Dexedrine I was prescribed and told me how it just made her feel like drinking 1.5 or 2 very strong cups of coffee and normally she never drank coffee unless there was not any black or oolong tea, or any other caffeine.