View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

[Art Subthread] Psychedelic images

rozemeisje_by_burnax-d7hh0r8.jpg

lol! ex-dopefiend? ^^

Made this once on ketamine, I think they are mostly supposed to be objects lying around someone else's house:

development-002.jpg

Another pic:

positron-elegant-1.jpg

Animation:

NSFW:

DoctorFrog-Animation.gif

More here, including music, designer lamps, etc www.zwonko.com

yes i've had my problems with certain substances. Nice artwork, i can never make things while under the influence of drugs only after the experience (except for speed made quite some things on that)

The funny thing about this thread is that I'm tripping at the moment and started looking at these images but I couldn't work out if they were animated gifs or static images so I had to save them and open them again to check it was me causing the breathing/morphing! Some of them are really good for the state I'm in right now...

hehehehe, my first image kept me busy for like 3 hours looking at it under a fairly high dose of 6apb

The funny thing about this thread is that I'm tripping at the moment and started looking at these images but I couldn't work out if they were animated gifs or static images so I had to save them and open them again to check it was me causing the breathing/morphing! Some of them are really good for the state I'm in right now...

Lol that's awesome!

lol! ex-dopefiend? ^^

Made this once on ketamine, I think they are mostly supposed to be objects lying around someone else's house:

development-002.jpg

Another pic:

positron-elegant-1.jpg

Animation:

NSFW:

DoctorFrog-Animation.gif

More here, including music, designer lamps, etc
Really done a superb job. The display you present for us is inspiring and very professional. Especially the colors combination used there amazing. First one, really like it.

Last edited:
Damn that looks like some Monsanto juiced up DMT chrysanthemum dude!

God it's weird a lot of these look like my 4-ho-met CEVs, and my MXP closed/open eyed visuals.... Nice.