Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Are You An IV User? v. Dont Forget To Micron Filter

Are You An IV User?

• Yes

• No

• Used to be

Results are only viewable after voting.
Fuck yeah, and regular cotton has always worked just fine for me.

Yes, although it's purely a financial consideration (except with ketamine - zero - k-hole in 30 seconds blows my mind). My favorite ROA is smoking in a glass pipe - meth style. Unfortunately I don't like meth, so I don't get many opportunities to do it :/

Yes, although it's purely a financial consideration (except with ketamine - zero - k-hole in 30 seconds blows my mind). My favorite ROA is smoking in a glass pipe - meth style. Unfortunately I don't like meth, so I don't get many opportunities to do it :/

I presume you've never shot meth, correct? Not at all suggesting it, but goddamn is it like night and day. You said "unfortunalely you don't like meth'? Why would you care if it's not your style? Fuck the others, it's what you like,.

Ive IV'd for about 7- 8 years. Mostly heroin/opiates & crystal meth but ive used coke, k, ritalin and plenty else im sure. I love the neelde but I dont feel thd need to use it all the time just when I can. Id never suggest it to a first timer.

I'm looking forward to the day when I don't have to be, but for now it's the best option I have, even with the risks associated with blood products.

Yes unfortunately. I love this ROA for all types of drugs though. Could have sworn I posted in this thread before, but wasn't sure.

Yes. I love iv. Its the most enjoyable imho. But I try to avoid it. Since the marks and risks are pretty obvious.

Yes. Been IV'ing for about 6 yrs, although i'm trying to get/stay off opiates lately. It's hard, I really think I'm as addicted to the ROA as I am to the drugs.

I agree with that ^^.. Try kratom man for your withdrawals. Suprisingly it helped a lot for me and the h addicts I know. I mean... Its definitely no heroin... And also comes with addiction.. But if used sparingly for the first few weeks.. It helps a lot. Funny how needles scare us all to death till we try them.. Now just thinking about banging drugs makes me smile and nearly break a sweat I get so excited haha.

Plus I should add if you do get addicted to kratom... At least its legal and no where near as dangerous as iv heroin use. Probably have already heard all this though so I apologize if I'm beating a dead horse. I just know how much it sucks to be in the jaws of an opioid addiction.

Still no but if I were handed a clean rig and a pure drug I wouldn't hesitate

I just dgaf anymore. Only thing stopping me is ease of availability

Still no but if I were handed a clean rig and a pure drug I wouldn't hesitate

I just dgaf anymore. Only thing stopping me is ease of availability

welcome aboard a quickly sinking ship.

No shits given

Although I'm currently not using which means no iv I do iv most substances.

I use meth via IV, i've tried a small hit of H one time and just like with chasing that dragon, I didn't care for it. For anyone who hasn't taken their fix through a needle, don't do it, because once you develop the higher tolerance that comes with IDU, every other ROA seems wasteful and doesn't give you a fix anyways. I can't speak for anybody but me, but when you're really itching for dope and all your friends are getting high and you are not because there aren't any clean rigs, you seem to not care about the risks of sharing needles as much, of at all. I hope somebody reads this and can learn from my mistake and choose to refrain from IV altogether, because that one day when I didn't have a clean needle and decided to just sanitize it in bleach and rinse with water, it wasn't enough because I still contracted Hepatitis C.

Last edited:
No, never have and don't ever plan on it. That's one length I will not go to. I don't judge people that do it. It's their body, their decision.

"I seen the needle and the damage done" iv user for over 20 years, well had a 9 year break due to incarceration, but I'm addicted to the rig too, million dollar tattoos, I like when I meet someone for the first time and they see my track marks, then they act like they want to save me, thanks but I got this.

Man this thread has me jonesing.
I had my spleen removed a while ago. It’s basically a blood filter and I fucked mine up. I never will shoot up again. The rushes were cool, but damn IV drug use was hard on me. Glad I’m past that.

Also, that’s why I added that 3rd option to this old thread. @TheUltimateFixx if you want to bump old threads that you think are cool, that would be dope af.