D R U G   C U L T U R E

Are You An IV User? v. Dont Forget To Micron Filter

Are You An IV User?

• Yes

• No

• Used to be

Results are only viewable after voting.
Still no, lol.

But dayam I can't hear shooting oxy is pretty pointless enough. Cos there times when I don't get high off 200 + oral doses IR or chewed mundie OC's - usually both, it's mighty tempting. Fortunately since my 5 day break I think I've got a good week or 2 before it goes back to that. 60- 80 is doing the job thankfully.

No, but i dont judge people who use IV. I dont IV because im sure id be dead in a couple years with the way i usually treat drugs. Id like to try IV blow once in my life though,and maybe IV H, just to see whats all the fuss about.

Don't know. I used to IV all the time but haven't done it in a year now, haven't really felt any particular urge to do so either. Don't know if I will again.

No more. Use to IV a bit and coincidentally it was the same time my life was spiraling out of control. Only drug I shot was heroin and for those considering it please don't. It's a whole different ball game than snorting. Snorting won't do shit once you start shooting and trust me it's very hard to snort a bag just to get well when shooting it would get you pretty high.

Last edited:
Im an IV user and am very intrested in this micron filter I've been reading/hearing about. So you can get these things at pretty much any drug store, right? My question is why do they even sell them? Prescription injectable drugs? If that's the case then wouldn't you think the drugs would be ready to shot? Idk like prefiltered?
Ooorrr do they sell them for harm reduction? Like the whole neddle exchange dealieo??

Im an IV user and am very intrested in this micron filter I've been reading/hearing about. So you can get these things at pretty much any drug store, right? My question is why do they even sell them? Prescription injectable drugs? If that's the case then wouldn't you think the drugs would be ready to shot? Idk like prefiltered?

they dont sell them at drug stores as far as i know, if they did my life would be soooo much easier.

No, but i dont judge people who use IV. I dont IV because im sure id be dead in a couple years with the way i usually treat drugs. Id like to try IV blow once in my life though,and maybe IV H, just to see whats all the fuss about.

Reckon if you've had more than 3 Morphine shots in hospital you've got a fairly good idea.

Reckon if you've had more than 3 Morphine shots in hospital you've got a fairly good idea.

I havw had IV hydromoprh once, i nthe hopspital, im curious though because i was younger and dont remmeber it so well and id like to refeel it again lol

IV morphine is so totally different from IV heroin. Weird, cause their chemical structures are so similar, but in my experience IV they are the 2 most different opiates.

Yes I inject, any and everything I can get my hands on:!

In fact, I'm currently making a fresh vial of micron filtered bupe

to those above, if you like a drug already, and want to IV it "just once".... good luck

IV makes a drug so much more intense, it amplifies its addiction potential both physically (making the drug stronger/more efficient) and mentally (you can go from sober to high in seconds if you chose, just like pressing a button)

once you try IV, there is no going back, unless you are the minority with incredibly good willpower

the needle itself can be as addicting as the drug. weight your decisions carefully.

i wish i had never tried the needle, it really makes shit hit the fan quick, but you cant turn back time once you already have tried it

^ that is very true. Even though I managed to get off heroin I don't think I'll ever be able to put down the needle. It really is a whole other addiction. Ever since the first time I used a needle a couple years ago, there hasn't been any drug that I've snorted or ingested (except benzos, cause you can't shoot those)

IV morphine is so totally different from IV heroin. Weird, cause their chemical structures are so similar, but in my experience IV they are the 2 most different opiates.

Yes I inject, any and everything I can get my hands on:!

In fact, I'm currently making a fresh vial of micron filtered bupe

Never had IV herion, but the nod I got from snorted high quality H was almost identical to IV morphine in that I was dreaming awake etc, completely sedated and inebriated pure opiate, not my cup of tea.

I prefer oxycodone and other synthetic opiods infinitly more to opiates like morphine and herion.

Also mean't that the feelings of IV morphine hitting you the INSTANT warmth, the tight chest(good way) and tensing of muscles, the warm pressure below your throat and even being able to taste it, in a medical setting would give you an idea of the rush of other opiates.

it has been 28 days since i last stuck a needle in my arm!! woohooo! ofc i was in jail though lol. but no longer will i use needles, i dont want to live my life like tht. i hope others who are feel defeated by the perpetual grip of cmpulsive IV use learn that there is a life without that shit!

-lac

Nope, I'd prob kill myself in a few months. I'd like to try shooting a speedball, "once."

Never had IV herion, but the nod I got from snorted high quality H was almost identical to IV morphine in that I was dreaming awake etc, completely sedated and inebriated pure opiate, not my cup of tea.

I prefer oxycodone and other synthetic opiods infinitly more to opiates like morphine and herion.

Also mean't that the feelings of IV morphine hitting you the INSTANT warmth, the tight chest(good way) and tensing of muscles, the warm pressure below your throat and even being able to taste it, in a medical setting would give you an idea of the rush of other opiates.

oxycodone is technically a semi-synthetic opiate like heroin and quite the stimulating one! I would guess because it's made from thebaine.

Nope, I'd prob kill myself in a few months. I'd like to try shooting a speedball, "once."

Oh, Jesus. It's quite the orgasmic rush, but be careful. If you had too much heroin, you could easily overdose without knowing.

Yeah I'm really tolerant to heroin because of daily pluging and have done plugged speedballs. I'll make sure to have some naxolone on hand if I do try it.

Well, the "high" would have to be similar, but the "rush" would most likely not be similar at all. In other words, an hour or so later after each drug had been administered, I would imagine that the effects and the feeling, the "high" each user feels, would be so similar as to be indistinguishable. In fact, I'm pretty sure that they've done studies on such a thing and this was their observation. that IV heroin users could not tell the difference between IV heroin and IV morphine.

But because heroin's two additional acetyl groups (making it "different" from morphine) act as a sort of propeller and allow for what is essentially the morphine molecule to travel through the blood brain barrier with much greater ease and much quicker, well, one would think that morphine would not have the same "rush" as heroin; and so there you have it, the only real difference between the two drugs.

I haven't had the opportunity to take morphine intravenously, so I'm sort of talking out of my ass right now, but this is what I've been told and what seems to make sense.