• Philosophy and Spirituality
    Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Threads of Note Socialize
  • P&S Moderators: Xorkoth | Madness

are satanist/devil worshippers real?

I think he's experiencing psychosis... I've heard from some other mods who know the guy over a period of time on here who are concerned about it. So maybe it's not so nice to pick on him (though undoubtedly amusing)... my oldest friend is experiencing psychosis (extendedly, from meth) and it's horrific.

Id hope that mods of a drug forum who know him would be in communication with him and not saying shit about him behind his back. They probably are well intended sure but really, it doesnt really help much.

Having had psychosis and partied hard with all dorts of blrs a lot of us have experienced it .

Playing along with others is kinda fun, i wish I had some gear and had 2012 on dvd.

Woody Harrelson ftw

^^^Lmao tbh I'm kinda missing the psychosis too, all my appliance friends are awful quiet these days

The human brain is amazing because it can imagine. Getting the right mix of imagination and reality can result in genius. Drugs can help you slide the line a bit or a bit too much. Most truly brillant people have had moments where they have questioned their sanity.

After launching a successful multinational computer software company from his fathers garage, my friend told me he was concerned, what he was doing was so easy and no one else was doing it, he started getting stressed he must be missing an obvious problem and was doomed to fail. He thought he might be insane and was risking his future. Now he's just rich.

This is a thread about satanism? Sorry.....

Most sociopaths and psychopaths have genius level iqs genius and insanity go hand in hand

Satanism is a real thing as is luciferianism. Lucifer and the devil are generally considered separate entites in the occult world.

Now I am a Christian but from a different point of view there is this idea of horus and set. Horus is the son of osiris aka God and set is considered the Lord of darkness or the underworld.

If course what's obvious is the element of duality. From my standpoint these are the same entity aka the devil. From an occult view there is light and dark. The left and right hand path.

There are weirdos that dress in black and perform black mass,and such anf most would classify this as,Satanism. And I guess in some way you would be correct in this particular form of satanism. But Satanism isn't about aspiring to be like lavey or some sort of Manson figure. Ita subtly much more pervasive than that. Its about living your life on your own terms by your own definition of what is right or wrong and dismissing an objective sense of morality that generally leads to guilt. Why change when you can change the rules kind of thinking. I've been there lots and go back there from time to time.

Inside of this Lucifer / set duality, Christianity gives a different point of view. Christ vs Lucifer where set and horus are the same being with different faces.

Within these dualities you find this concept of controlled opposition. Black and white checkerboard type of stuff and I believe it is hugely relevant today. Democrats republicans, progressives vs regressives, white vs black etc. From an occult oriented view these dualities are light fighting darkness. From the Christian point point of view, this is darkness fighting darkness parading around as light. So it's kind of intersting. I think the establishment has been attempting Christians to get behind republicams and many do as there are only two options. But this is more of a horus set duality, as opposed to a Christ devil duality

I think duality is a way that people are controlled personally, but it's a concept worth discussing.