• Philosophy and Spirituality
    Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Threads of Note Socialize
  • P&S Moderators: Xorkoth | Madness

are satanist/devil worshippers real?

Put me in a church and they're all chanting Ill zone out and my adhd will have me thinking about jumping off from the top... Hanging off the American flag as everyone tries to catch me (what would happen when I went to catholic church as a kid and sit near the choir).

This still happens when I go to church...

I used to contemplate tackling the priest mid gospel every once in awhile as well. Just to see what'd happen

Repent or die! Jesus loves you! Turn to HIM and ask for forgiveness and be made whole in the bosom of The Lord. The fall of Babylon is coming. Prepare yourselves for Our Lord Jesus Christ! Turn from your wicked ways and repent!! HE will save you!!

They know I've come to prepare the way for Our Lord and they have not silenced me yet! I do not fear them! All of the worlds so called power is no match for The Holy Spirit burning in my chest! Repent!

You alright there dude? Could swear this isn't your usual style... take it easy!x

^The fervent style does come across as possibly satirical....hard to tell around these parts.

Well then, guess tomorrows the end. Shit, wish I'd known. Guess I've got a bit of cash and a couple guys down the street got some h.

Last edited:
I distinctly remember those kinda thought when I was twacked outta my min

Last edited:
I felt strongly about the Revelation 12 sign, like I was keyed into some divine message. Lots of people said it was going to be the rapture, and then those same people and others kept attempting rapture dates for October, November etc when nothing really happened on September 23. I think those people are getting off the point. Yeah maybe we have entered 7 years of tribulation, it is all speculation though, grasping at straws when the answer is in the MUCH BIGGER picture.

I felt strongly about the Revelation 12 sign, like I was keyed into some divine message. Lots of people said it was going to be the rapture, and then those same people and others kept attempting rapture dates for October, November etc when nothing really happened on September 23. I think those people are getting off the point. Yeah maybe we have entered 7 years of tribulation, it is all speculation though, grasping at straws when the answer is in the MUCH BIGGER picture.

The book of Revelation is not about the "end times", "end of the world/universe", "apocalypse", etc. It's written in code or in secret about the fall of the Roman empire, because the person who wrote it was Christian and lived in exile as back then if you were Christian or any other religion other than a pantheistic Roman god/goddess worshiper you risked death, torture, and imprisonment. It's basically telling Christians at the time during the Roman empire, to not assimilate back into or convert/revert to worshiping the Roman gods/goddesses, etc. despite how they were being heavily persecuted and killed at the time.

I mean 2 g's of meth a day will make you think some crazy as shit

Yeah the flavor here is the same flavor as the stuff my friend is writing, he's been doing way too much meth. Worried sick about him.

fabric, when Yellowstone doesn't erupt today, would you consider that maybe you're a little delusional right now?

War, famine and crime happen every day somewhere in the world. Though that's been the case for... always, I think.

He's kinda got me worried the reptiles are gonna take over lmao

I have been hearing about how the end was near, and I don't mean an unspecific near I mean a month from now next year the year 2000 etc, my entire life. Every time without fail it's been wrong and that's not even counting the thousands more before I was born.

If you believe that shit you're an idiot. I'm not saying believing in god or the Bible is being an idiot. But it's pretty obvious if a rapture is coming we won't know when. So if you think you do you're an idiot.

Also, gotta love that parody of fundamentalism is indistinguishable from fundamentalism.

Well guess we've got an hour till he realizes its time to put the pookie down

I think he's experiencing psychosis... I've heard from some other mods who know the guy over a period of time on here who are concerned about it. So maybe it's not so nice to pick on him (though undoubtedly amusing)... my oldest friend is experiencing psychosis (extendedly, from meth) and it's horrific.

Believe me I know psychosis very well, meth will definitely fuck your mind up. But you are right we were being pretty mean about it. I apologize and I truly hope he comes out of this psychosis is as you say horrific