• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Tryptamines Are lsd flashback actually real

Because it totally doesn't harm the brain.
Medicine for the soul. AMEN
P.S hell yrwh man weed + shrooms was magical yesterday. I had never tried em before, it oblitersted all my physical pain for a while and I felt so alive! It was less than half a gram! 2 microdose capsules, real potent quality shit.
Next time I wanna push it to 3g and experience ego death though, I need it. It's gonna be beautiful. I'm so in love with life again.
I send u a big hug brother,
Nico xx

I am not disputing that flashbacks occur ftr.

Just cannot envisage it ever for me personally. And out of so many I've had enough bad trips which I took equal valuable lesson from and used the energy constructively going forwards always.

Some people are clearly prone, others pretty immune.

Like so many things in life so why not flashbacks lol!

One admission though.
My dreams! Less so lately, but lifelike more +'s full on messy tripping, visuals head space and all!

Virtual flashbacks. Often unenjoyable, too striking no control over events.

I used to experience this with exstacy, goooode dreams lol.

On 15 nice old skool e's, wake up in the best mood buzzing all day.

But awake, my mind is always my own and present as.

I've never had LSD flashbacks, but I've definitely had 2c-i flashbacks after I used too much, too often back in highschool. Really horrible ones and I'd get these awful migraines when they would happen. People would take on animal-like characteristics, that awful toxic pink and neon green scale pattern would be all over everything, I'd feel like being a person made no sense and was disgusting, and everything was awful. They finally went away permanently after I did a heroic dose of psilocybin. Haven't had one in a decade.

I've done a lot of mushrooms, a lot, and I've never had flaskbacks in that way. I'll remember or think over an amazing or powerful trip, but that's about it. Sometimes, if I wake up really fast in the middle of the night after a nightmare, I'll have mild visual hallucinations for a minute or two. That's about it. Don't even have HPPD anymore, just a little visual static that I don't even notice unless I really focus on it.

holy shit i have never felt like everyone in a thread is under 18 this much

I've been doing LSD since the mid sixties and have had experienced LSD flashbacks, but I understand it is not a common experience.

These occasions consisted of open eye visuals that have covered much of my vision on rare occasions, sometimes accompanied by some audio distortions. They rarely lasted more than 15 minutes at a time.

I've experienced brief "flashbacks" that last maybe 10-60 seconds and feature HPPD type hallucinations and a very vivid mental recollection of past trips I've had. Sometimes I recall past psychosis.

It's difficult for me to say what's really going on. Personally I believe it's related to PTSD from experiencing psychosis, moreso than a flashback.

I'm very skeptical of flashbacks, but don't completely discount the possibility they can occur.

Like Wilko Johnson said "I always thought LSD was the real world and normality was just where you waited around till you could go back there"

At certain times when it's a beautiful day and I'm in a beautiful place in nature I do feel some kind of psychedelic feeling. Nothing bad about it - I love it.

Is it really?

I would easily argue anyone who has experienced drug induced psychosis would argue otherwise after the fact, including myself.

its not meant to be taken literally it refers to any manufacturer of dairy products! (Life of brian).

true snafu but plenty of people have psychosis without drugs. I never had any problems with psychosis from psychedelics - and the psychosis I have experienced is nothing like psychedelics.

Is it really?

I would easily argue anyone who has experienced drug induced psychosis would argue otherwise after the fact, including myself.
I will qualify my comment.
for me lsd delivers reality with crisp immediacy. I do not use large doses,
today maybe 25 mics, and it was delicious, friendly, clear, energetic.

I will qualify my comment.
for me lsd delivers reality with crisp immediacy. I do not use large doses,
today maybe 25 mics, and it was delicious, friendly, clear, energetic.
If we all tossed our LSD experiences into a giant pile... some would grab it back. Some would introduce a lighter. Some would dance in the glow of the fire.

No.

Any strongly felt emotional experience can be revisited for one reason or another, but the drug itself has nothing to do with it besides being a catalyst.

I remember tales in the 70s of "acid stays in your spinal cord forever"...

Yeah, and the Earth is flat.

9% of people report lasting effects from psychedelics; flashbacks and/or HPPD

I'll add another element to the 'flashback'

I believe psychedelics can open us up to 'spiritual' experiences. Things like falling into the black void, seeing the self disolve, seeing that thought comes out of nothing, and experiences that might be viewed as more normal experiences like the heart opening or experiencing the world without thought. I believe that these experiences can happen to anybody at anytime, but that taking psychedelics can make you more prone to having them. 5-meo-dmt is especially well known for causing 'reactivations'. the white light disolving into infiinty experience of 5-meo-dmt is more rare with something like lsd but can still happen, and I believe the reactivition could happen as well. You could view this as learning to see a spiritual truth, or just a different perspective or as a crazy flashback or anything else depending on your perspective