View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Tryptamines Are lsd flashback actually real

Higherfocus420

Bluelighter
I've taken acid for years and literely never had a lsd flash back or heard of anybody I've met having one is this just government propaganda. I remember I was talking to this doctor about drugs and he was saying that cannabis can cause psychosis and that lad can cause flashback s I said both were bullshit the only drug that has ever given me any sort of psychosis has been when I've been up for about a week on a stimulant

No flashbacks here in this sense. Likely was fearmongering by the authorities who also pushed the bad trip narrative.

I entered the hallucinogenic world without a fear, but the imaginary notion I needed to be prepared to be buying a newspaper in 2046, suddenly I'm unable to pay as I'm struck by an overwhelming replay and reverberation from one of my inter dimensional trips in 2021.

I never have had this fear. I'm not afraid of being run over by a train, or kidknapped by terrorists, but both are possibilities which I feel I am right to at least be mindful of.

When 25 years and likely half a gram of LSD later, it's been confirmed to me that there is no risk of the so called flashback as it was presented and projected into my imagination as a teen.

Age 14 or 15. School class drugs education.

We all learnt how dangerous LSD was, including the very real danger of having active replay flashbacks one day, any time out of the blue.

Like the actually taught us this! Tried to make us fear the flashback.

I do object to this lie quite strongly now looking back based on principle.

No flashbacks here in this sense. Likely was fearmongering by the authorities who also pushed the bad trip narrative.

I entered the hallucinogenic world without a fear, but the imaginary notion I needed to be prepared to be buying a newspaper in 2046, suddenly I'm unable to pay as I'm struck by an overwhelming replay and reverberation from one of my inter dimensional trips in 2021.

I never have had this fear. I'm not afraid of being run over by a train, or kidknapped by terrorists, but both are possibilities which I feel I am right to at least be mindful of.

When 25 years and likely half a gram of LSD later, it's been confirmed to me that there is no risk of the so called flashback as it was presented and projected into my imagination as a teen.

Age 14 or 15. School class drugs education.

We all learnt how dangerous LSD was, including the very real danger of having active replay flashbacks one day, any time out of the blue.

Like the actually taught us this! Tried to make us fear the flashback.

I do object to this lie quite strongly now looking back based on principle.
Legalize lsd !

Legalize lsd !
They kind of did as well, in round about ways. Still is in many countries just varying labels and slight tweaks to th formula.

LSD 25 itself remains illegal though.

LSD was only actually made legal in 1965-68 as a key part of the social engineering project MK ULTRA from 1962, The Beatles were another chapter, Lennon was a Satanist, Pop Music culture as well as the hippy culture and ideology itself were conjured to pacify, steer and control, Woodstock played a big part in it, and so did the strategic widespread distribution of LSD.

So it was legalised in pretence, then illegalised in pretence also.

279 ug pods in the pharmacy for any and all to buy.

Hendrix, Morrison, Beatles, etc all tripped off Pharmacy pods.

No homologes are legal in UK now, but were fully so until 2016, still are in Holland, Germany, Canada and further.

No question surely, more legsl clearnet Lysergamides have been purchased since 2012 back I imagine at least, across the globe via internet, than thise 3 years from Pharmacies all over. Surely.

And LSD use remains at a consistent collective global level too, to this day.

Regardless of availability.

However, if it WAS fully legal, in the shops, nowadays with the mountain on positive press it has earned and been awarded, I bet an extra 20% of the world would become users.

Some of this above may sound mad. I swear it is not. Satanic rock cukture, movie culture and media all related and part of the same humanity containing psyop.

To myself personally, nowadays, at this time in my life, LSD suddenly being legalised would make no real direct practical difference, except the world would be instantly a better and more interesting place to be.

They kind of did as well, in round about ways. Still is in many countries just varying labels and slight tweaks to th formula.

LSD 25 itself remains illegal though.

LSD was only actually made legal in 1965-68 as a key part of the social engineering project MK ULTRA from 1962, The Beatles were another chapter, Lennon was a Satanist, Pop Music culture as well as the hippy culture and ideology itself were conjured to pacify, steer and control, Woodstock played a big part in it, and so did the strategic widespread distribution of LSD.

So it was legalised in pretence, then illegalised in pretence also.

279 ug pods in the pharmacy for any and all to buy.

Hendrix, Morrison, Beatles, etc all tripped off Pharmacy pods.

No homologes are legal in UK now, but were fully so until 2016, still are in Holland, Germany, Canada and further.

No question surely, more legsl clearnet Lysergamides have been purchased since 2012 back I imagine at least, across the globe via internet, than thise 3 years from Pharmacies all over. Surely.

And LSD use remains at a consistent collective global level too, to this day.

Regardless of availability.

However, if it WAS fully legal, in the shops, nowadays with the mountain on positive press it has earned and been awarded, I bet an extra 20% of the world would become users.

Some of this above may sound mad. I swear it is not. Satanic rock cukture, movie culture and media all related and part of the same humanity containing psyop.

To myself personally, nowadays, at this time in my life, LSD suddenly being legalised would make no real direct practical difference, except the world would be instantly a better and more interesting place to be.
Why was lsd used for mind control was it to make hypnosis more easy or to make it easier to fragment your consciousness ?

Why was lsd used for mind control was it to make hypnosis more easy or to make it easier to fragment your consciousness ?
I can't do this justice. I only awakened to to this truth this year. I thought ai was a Pink Floyd fan until I had to accept that they were yet more Satanic channelers.

Not sure if Barrett was, and I hated most Floyd after Barrett except the two 80's albums after Waters left.

I want to give you a good answer here but am in a rough condition physically this week and my head is blown still from 2.5 mg's of Acid Sunday- Monday. Which happens to be exactly one tenth of the total LSD I've taken now sonce February.

I trip hard and often.

So how does my dumbfounded brain today try and put such a thing.

It's a tool to influence the mind I guess.

It was largely about really launching the rock music culture and industry which is a very Satanic thing channelling the music and lyrics and messages from an unhealthy source.

Without the mass distribution and consumption of LSD in the 60s there is no way that the hippy culture and rock music culture could have been shaped and burst into life the way it did at the time so that to me would be the primary purpose simple social engineering using psychedelics to make the scene and entertainment attractive and addictive.

That's just a very simple way of putting it from one angle because my brain is really missing this week largely health condition related but overuse of LSD can also dampen wits for a little while when you've really gone hard.

Lots more behind it as well.

LSD was used as a tool to investigate psychosis, to study the human psyche, it's strengths, weaknesses, coping mechanisms.

They spiked, seduced and kidknapped people through MK UKTRA for experimentation into this.

I suppose, they studied how they could further influence our minds, beliefs, fears and consciousness in different ways, thrkugh the lens of LSD.

However, ironically, I feel what they ket out, the benefit to collective human consciousness outweighs or equaks the psychological programmes they have subjected us to with it as the tool.

Lots more behind it as well.

LSD was used as a tool to investigate psychosis, to study the human psyche, it's strengths, weaknesses, coping mechanisms.

They spiked, seduced and kidknapped people through MK UKTRA for experimentation into this.

I suppose, they studied how they could further influence our minds, beliefs, fears and consciousness in different ways, thrkugh the lens of LSD.

However, ironically, I feel what they ket out, the benefit to collective human consciousness outweighs or equaks the psychological programmes they have subjected us to with it as the tool.

I can't do this justice. I only awakened to to this truth this year. I thought ai was a Pink Floyd fan until I had to accept that they were yet more Satanic channelers.

Not sure if Barrett was, and I hated most Floyd after Barrett except the two 80's albums after Waters left.

I want to give you a good answer here but am in a rough condition physically this week and my head is blown still from 2.5 mg's of Acid Sunday- Monday. Which happens to be exactly one tenth of the total LSD I've taken now sonce February.

I trip hard and often.

So how does my dumbfounded brain today try and put such a thing.

It's a tool to influence the mind I guess.

It was largely about really launching the rock music culture and industry which is a very Satanic thing channelling the music and lyrics and messages from an unhealthy source.

Without the mass distribution and consumption of LSD in the 60s there is no way that the hippy culture and rock music culture could have been shaped and burst into life the way it did at the time so that to me would be the primary purpose simple social engineering using psychedelics to make the scene and entertainment attractive and addictive.

That's just a very simple way of putting it from one angle because my brain is really missing this week largely health condition related but overuse of LSD can also dampen wits for a little while when you've really gone hard.
I think you are jumping to too many conclusion mate hahaha

I think you are jumping to too many conclusion mate hahaha
Maybe. But too many can still be literally just a few milligrams lol.

I have looked into this. Thought about it. Slept on it. What sounds mad at times is precisely the case.

Flashbacks are real - note that I didn't say LSD flashbacks, just flashbacks, period. They are a response associated with traumatic memories, which are also real. Traumatic psychedelic trip are real. Flashbacks to traumatic psychedelic trips are absolutely real. Are you going to have a flashback to a trip that wasn't traumatic? I doubt it. It's also not just going to be "I've taken LSD, so I can have flashbacks." The flashbacks would be to specific traumatic experiences. The entire idea of "LSD flashbacks" most likely emerged out of people focusing on those who happened to have really bad trips, and instead of trying to help them recover and work through those experiences, said, "Look! LSD is evil and can make you trip forever!"

cannabis can cause psychosis ... the only drug that has ever given me any sort of psychosis has been when I've been up for about a week on a stimulant

Cannabis can absolutely induce psychosis, however, and is considered a risk for it alongside stimulants, though not as much. Cannabis mostly induces psychosis in people who are already susceptible to it, but if you look at synthetic cannabinoids, it's much easier to see how cannabinoid activity can readily induce psychosis, and THC just isn't as active as most of those.

Flashbacks are real - note that I didn't say LSD flashbacks, just flashbacks, period. They are a response associated with traumatic memories, which are also real. Traumatic psychedelic trip are real. Flashbacks to traumatic psychedelic trips are absolutely real. Are you going to have a flashback to a trip that wasn't traumatic? I doubt it. It's also not just going to be "I've taken LSD, so I can have flashbacks." The flashbacks would be to specific traumatic experiences. The entire idea of "LSD flashbacks" most likely emerged out of people focusing on those who happened to have really bad trips, and instead of trying to help them recover and work through those experiences, said, "Look! LSD is evil and can make you trip forever!"

Cannabis can absolutely induce psychosis, however, and is considered a risk for it alongside stimulants, though not as much. Cannabis mostly induces psychosis in people who are already susceptible to it, but if you look at synthetic cannabinoids, it's much easier to see how cannabinoid activity can readily induce psychosis, and THC just isn't as active as most of those.
Yea but synthetic cannabinoid s are like a hard drug compared to da herb not saying weed can't gives you anxiety and I never experience proper rem sleep when I blaze everyday so don't feel my self but have never hallucinated or become dangerously delusional

Good question. I say no. Because 100 tabs or 400 will be a different thing to a mere very manageable still go to work on Tuesday at least 1300 Micrograms.

There is room to think about this though. It's no blanket in a nutshell thing.

I am on 600 micrigrams atm. Lots of weed. Redosing is like continual exploring too.
Yea I've always found lsd tolerance to rapidly increase like it saving the magic but triping can make you a din whilst on it I think the worst side effect from lsd abuse is how excentric you may become

Yea but synthetic cannabinoid s are like a hard drug compared to da herb not saying weed can't gives you anxiety and I never experience proper rem sleep when I blaze everyday so don't feel my self but have never hallucinated or become dangerously delusional

They have the same mechanism of action as THC, they just produce a stronger effect with it. I have personally hallucinated and become delusional from smoking cannabis, and I know others who have as well; it's just a matter of finding those who are sensitive to it.

Ok, but I have a story for you then if you think flashbacks are all about trauma, and let me hear your opinion:

I had a good friend for years I went to college with, and he was the sort of guy who really never freaked out on drugs or had bad trips or experiences. He didn't get weed paranoia or freak out on acid, and we were always smoking weed and drinking and sometimes tripping.

So one day we were in a dorm room at school smoking weed with some girls and he immediately got this scared look on his face and got up and left the room.

Later I went and found him and asked what happened and he basically said: "while we were smoking I suddenly started having a flashback. It was like I was tripping and the computer we were sitting next to looked like it was splitting in half and everything was spinning and fragmenting."

He said this wasn't any kind of memory of any trip, and it came out of nowhere while we were smoking. So obviously the weed was a factor, but I mean, it didn't do that to me.

Also, this was normal, non-synthetic weed as this was around 2000 and before that stuff existed, and he has no history of mental illness.

So, why did this happen to him if flashbacks are nothing but trauma??

I understand your perspective, but your story doesn't actually prove that your friend never had any traumatic emotions from psychedelics to flash back to. He may be a strong and hardheaded tripper but you can never tell what is going through peoples' heads, and people are very often bad at understanding their own traumatic feelings. I actually do think it's very easy for psychedelics to cause varying degrees of traumatic feelings, even if it's not a given.

That being said, it also really can't be said with certainty that your friend didn't just get unusually high and have a panic attack, which can be dissociating too. If he had taken a lot of psychedelics in the past, it's also possible that he's sensitive to having HPPD-like visual effects come out under certain contexts, which a lot of people call flashbacks when it's new to them, but it's not generally considered the same thing. It also might just have been a reaction provoked by the cannabis itself, as, as I said, it is a hallucinogen, just not that frequently or intensely for most.

The fact that you were smoking really is a problem, it makes it far harder to just call it a flashback. That being said, I kind of lean towards the answer that he might just have had something going through his head that could trigger that you just didn't expect or that he didn't ever mention to you, and may not fully understand the significance of himself. Trauma is very complex and mixing in drugs makes it more so.

weed is the flashback vehicle for LSD.
no LSD flashbacks unless you smoke up and have a trigger.
of course anything can be a trigger.

I'm just keeding.

I understand your perspective, but your story doesn't actually prove that your friend never had any traumatic emotions from psychedelics to flash back to. He may be a strong and hardheaded tripper but you can never tell what is going through peoples' heads, and people are very often bad at understanding their own traumatic feelings. I actually do think it's very easy for psychedelics to cause varying degrees of traumatic feelings, even if it's not a given.

That being said, it also really can't be said with certainty that your friend didn't just get unusually high and have a panic attack, which can be dissociating too. If he had taken a lot of psychedelics in the past, it's also possible that he's sensitive to having HPPD-like visual effects come out under certain contexts, which a lot of people call flashbacks when it's new to them, but it's not generally considered the same thing. It also might just have been a reaction provoked by the cannabis itself, as, as I said, it is a hallucinogen, just not that frequently or intensely for most.

The fact that you were smoking really is a problem, it makes it far harder to just call it a flashback. That being said, I kind of lean towards the answer that he might just have had something going through his head that could trigger that you just didn't expect or that he didn't ever mention to you, and may not fully understand the significance of himself. Trauma is very complex and mixing in drugs makes it more so.
It is true that trauma itself has the tendency to hide and come out when you least expect it, even when you are sober or think you were never traumatized, you may have experienced a hidden trauma, and it might not even have been when you were tripping or on any drug at all.

I'm not necessarily convinced it was an acid flashback either. I can't say I know what it was. I can say that on weed alone I've never had an actual visual hallucination, though I have had a couple of auditory ones when I was a new smoker like weird sounds or the very first time i got high at age 17, a melodic tone in my head.

But it is very unusual whatever it was.

Yea I've always found lsd tolerance to rapidly increase like it saving the magic but triping can make you a din whilst on it I think the worst side effect from lsd abuse is how excentric you may become
I'm extremely eccentric by born nature. LSD just fits my nature.

I have rather unique thought processes which makes me appear as eccentric when to me it's really very logical.

I'm extremely eccentric by born nature. LSD just fits my nature.

I have rather unique thought processes which makes me appear as eccentric when to me it's really very logical.
I SOOOO wish I had access to LSD.

I even more wish I had shrooms but pretty soon if i get a new place that's bigger I'm going to try to grow shrooms and hopefully that changes.

Its been about 15 years since I did shrooms and about 20 since I did acid. I never get to trip and so my main drug use is kratom, phenibut, booze, etc. It's even been years since i smoked weed.

Plus, I'm on Lexapro and Klonopin so many (or all) psychedelics are dulled for me, some dangerous or impossible to take but LSD and Shrooms are still safe and will work I just need a higher dosage.

I know some RCs would work and I've had people on here specifically recommend that 4-ACO DMT could be good for someone in my situation on those drugs but I haven't ever ordered RCS and I just don't know that world.

I'm not literate when it comes to the dark web and I want to stay off it, so I don't know...i want to try ordering RC psychs but I'm wary of the dangers of getting something tainted, getting caught, etc...maybe someday...I wish I had an actual real in-life friend who was into ordering them to help me bridge the gap.