• Philosophy and Spirituality
    Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Threads of Note Socialize
  • P&S Moderators: Xorkoth | Madness

Are homosexual natures created by nurture, nature, or God?

Nature cannot and does not think.

How would nature know that a population needs to be kept in check?

Or are you suggesting that humans see that need and intentionally produce gays?

Regards
DL
I know what my dog thinks when I get out the bag of treats.

There was a question I asked regarding the question of evil, is there a citation for your claim that God "takes pleasure in evil"? I'm paraphrasing you...

We are close in most social aspects, and yes, your garbage thinking has some of us Canadians holding our noses and hoping you will recover your older and better common sense.

Your two tribe hateful and hate fed political system is making you look quite sick.

Regards
DL
I wouldn't be too proud. Our guy may be getting senile but yours is a total wanker

Why is this thread still open?
The question has been conclusively answered: Nature.
That's it. That's FACTUAL. Why do we need peoples opinions and a discussion on something we KNOW?

This is like us discussing "is gravity real?" or "Why is grass green?"

Why is this thread still open?
The question has been conclusively answered: Nature.
That's it. That's FACTUAL. Why do we need peoples opinions and a discussion on something we KNOW?

This is like us discussing "is gravity real?" or "Why is grass green?"
Grass is not green it's color is actually closer to whatever's opposite in the color wheel, and don't get me started on gravity which is isn't even remotely understood, or why you can't tolerate it if someone disagrees with you

Grass is not green it's color is actually closer to whatever's opposite in the color wheel, and don't get me started on gravity which is isn't even remotely understood, or why you can't tolerate it if someone disagrees with you

I was being more simplistic than that lol. Basic concepts. I did that purposely to a) make a point and b) avoid exactly that type of discussion.

As for people disagreeing with me...they're not disagreeing with ME, they are "disagreeing" with facts.
The only people who think homosexuality is caused by anything other than nature are straight people.

How you been Skorpio? How's the Discord going? I still haven't checked it out
Been good, been real busy tho - only go to the discord once and a while. It's nice though, like going to a bar where you know everybody.

It's much less of a time commitment to browse the forums and comment sporadically.

I was being more simplistic than that lol. Basic concepts. I did that purposely to a) make a point and b) avoid exactly that type of discussion.

As for people disagreeing with me...they're not disagreeing with ME, they are "disagreeing" with facts.
The only people who think homosexuality is caused by anything other than nature are straight people.
What are you a gumshoe? "Just the facts..."

200.gif

The only people who think that heterosexuality is caused by anything other than nature are gay people. It works both ways

gosh dang people and their ability to think, its really messing with my agenda

We are free to speak our minds here much more than in the "real world". The mark of a good mind is not how many facts it holds. But can it can you appreciate contradictory points of view to your own and see them from the perspective of someone who holds them, with empathy. It's the ultimate act of rebellion to allow yourself to see the world how others see it.
BLers get each other and that's why I keep coming back to this sometimes infuriating website