• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc Are benzos and opiates more addictive compared to other drugs?

Ive seen all kinda addicts. Relatively speaking stim heads are the crappiest person (no heroin addicts over here). Pill heads do everything. Benzos daily ? now thats another beast.

I don't know what it is about methamphetamine. There's just something about the high that progressively makes them aggressive and irritated lol.

Heroin destroys your life but makes you actually way less likely to commit crimes under the influence ;) The "nod." I'd imagine benzos cause the opposite of aggression for the same reasons. Either way if meth doesn't take you straight to crazy town I'll be impressed. I haven't known a single person who dabbled in meth that didn't go coocooo kachoo tin foil hat alien conspiracy theorist to the max. I swear that functional meth addicts only live on the internet or within their own delusions--that for some reason they are the only addict resistant to the effects of methamphetamine.

Yes. Benzos and opiates are the worst drugs ever created. They hoist a entire slew of problems far greater than they ever did any good.

The rabbit hole of most heavy drugs can be overbearing and incredibly difficult to overcome.

As some states though, Meth or MDMA / acid abuse IMO will permanently damage you the worst, even with sobriety you may never return.

Opiate addiction, as horrible as it is, does not cause long term damage to one. They can come back and return to normal IMO.

This is hugely important factor
this.