• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Anything I should know before trying methamphetamine?

You need to be prepared for the comedown. Meth can be fun and all and it doesnt last forever and preparing for the crash is important.

If you are going to do it, when it wears off dont redose. Getting sleep after is important as is keeping up your electrolytes with a sports drink. Remember to eat something.

The next day is a write off so just relax and if you have some valium then that will help knock it on the head. If not alcohol helps.

Sound advice zephyr. I especially like the part about don't redose when the meth wears off. Most Meth users who use this drug in a sensible way will plan to just get high for the first night they go without sleep and when the high wears off 8-12 hours later they avoid the temptation to redose and ride out the come down no matter how shitty they feel until they fall asleep.

Gormur, Bluelight tries to be an HR forum as best as we realistically can. Please don't randomly recommend people start using heroin. That's not a good idea and I think you and most of the rest of us know it.

I think heroin is safer than any pharm you're going to get, but to each his own, right?

Gormur

^^ This is not a debate. Start another thread, if you want to go off topic, or make an important point that may be overlooked.

We need to stick to the point of this thread.

HR.

'Anything-I-should-know-before-trying-methamphetamine?'

where to cash in coupons for sudafed
how to knife-fight with one arm.
the names and sexual fetishes of your various parole officers
your laeyer;s phone number by heart
your pimp's phone number by heart
the codes of conduct of prostitution
how to carve a shiv out of a toothbrush.

i could go on but you should already know that meth will probs ruin you, to what extent, who knows.

Its like penis you only got to mess with it once to get pregnant and stuck with it for life or some weird disease. So dont atless your prepared for a chance of a long marrage and a large weekly share of your income.