• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Anyone that has tried tested mdma and didn't get high?

The sad reality, is that MDMA is so scarce nowadays, most lf the "molly" and "e" going around is RCs. I have trusted dealers who have legit lsd,mushrooms, k, etc..but when it comes to molly, it's Always an RC!! It's not me gettin ripped off , it's dealers getting duped, Molly has a whole new meaning now! So that can explain why a lot of people aren't feeling they're "mdma". Real MDMA is so powerful of a psychedelic you cant just hit or miss it, this is MY OPINION. Sadly I have this same problem, and haven't came across legit MDMA since 2004. I have went through at least 500 ecstasy pills, of all different colors, and logos, hell even on pillreports.com these pills said it was MDMA, but in reality, they were knock offs, the closest I got to MDMA, was a meth bomb, the other pills were stupid shit like BZP, 5-meo, caffeine, etc. Must I got into the molly!? Over the years, all the batches I got were some sort of cathinone, as i can tell by effects...none were MDMA. The last time I had MDMA, was in 2004. And it was a red strawberry ecstasy pill, it was the most amazing feeling ever, something I'll remember vivdly for the rest of my life , i had not came to a second batch of that. One would argue I probably have shitty dealers, but the truth is, everyone else I know getting molly , is.not getting MDMA, just like I didn't all them times.
It's a sad reality, MDMA is hard as hell to find. It's funny how all my connects have legit LSD, mushrooms, special k, 2-ce, 2-ci, etc..but when it's molly, it ain't MDMA !
I rather have someone get fake shit then permanently not.be.able to feel the effects. And I hope that the case , cause it's truely a beautiful drug when one does actually get it.

The sad reality, is that MDMA is so scarce nowadays, most lf the "molly" and "e" going around is RCs. I have trusted dealers who have legit lsd,mushrooms, k, etc..but when it comes to molly, it's Always an RC!! It's not me gettin ripped off , it's dealers getting duped, Molly has a whole new meaning now! So that can explain why a lot of people aren't feeling they're "mdma". Real MDMA is so powerful of a psychedelic you cant just hit or miss it, this is MY OPINION. Sadly I have this same problem, and haven't came across legit MDMA since 2004. I have went through at least 500 ecstasy pills, of all different colors, and logos, hell even on pillreports.com these pills said it was MDMA, but in reality, they were knock offs, the closest I got to MDMA, was a meth bomb, the other pills were stupid shit like BZP, 5-meo, caffeine, etc. Must I got into the molly!? Over the years, all the batches I got were some sort of cathinone, as i can tell by effects...none were MDMA. The last time I had MDMA, was in 2004. And it was a red strawberry ecstasy pill, it was the most amazing feeling ever, something I'll remember vivdly for the rest of my life , i had not came to a second batch of that. One would argue I probably have shitty dealers, but the truth is, everyone else I know getting molly , is.not getting MDMA, just like I didn't all them times.
It's a sad reality, MDMA is hard as hell to find. It's funny how all my connects have legit LSD, mushrooms, special k, 2-ce, 2-ci, etc..but when it's molly, it ain't MDMA !
I rather have someone get fake shit then permanently not.be.able to feel the effects. And I hope that the case , cause it's truely a beautiful drug when one does actually get it.
I've had some crazy good shit as well. It's like I'm floating or something. My first time ever I took too much and I threw up and pissed myself lol. But I was just tripping so hard.

"when it comes to molly, it's Always an RC!!" This is completely false. When it comes to drugs they can be fake or cut or something else entirely. The days of it looks like this or it looks like that so it is good or bad or bunk are over. GET A KIT and skip the BS.

The only way to know is to test it. There is plenty of pure powdered MDMA out there often times referred to as molly. There are even pure MDMA crystals often seen in european countries. Sometimes these are called moon rocks. This is what is many times crushed up and put in gel caps.

If you want to see a slight representation of the market you can check ecstasy data. Plenty of powdered MDMA in gel caps being tested. Plenty of shills with pill presses pressing RC's disguised as MDMA tabs.

Last edited:
"when it comes to molly, it's Always an RC!!" This is completely fialse. When it comes to drugs they can be fake or cut or something else entirely. The days of it looks like this or it looks like that so it is good or bad or bunk are over. GET A KIT and skip the BS. The only way to know is to test it. There is plenty of pure powdered MDMA out there often times referred to as molly. There are even pure MDMA crystals often seen in european countries. Sometimes these are called moon rocks. This is what is many times crushed up and put in gel caps.
I thought so. Because I've been high as a mother fucker many times on MDMA

I had never said "All molly is RCs". I had said that , sadly, nowadays, (in the USA, where I live) that there is a very, very widespread amount of RCs being passed off as Molly.
This is the reason why anyone would buy a test kit, to avoid that bad luck. I'm also pretty sure that other countries, such as europe, africa, etc may probably be the complete opposite of that and MDMA is widespread.
All I know is, given my experience with going to festivals and such, that getting actual MDMA , or finding molly that is not cut to shit MDMA , is difficult. I wish it was not like this.
Anyway im just pointing out this as it may be a possibility , and like someone had said, a lot of dirt bags will put only a minute trace of MDMA in the "alleged product" to trick the Reagan's test.

I live near NYC, and I had talked to a lot of people who referred molly as being moon rocks. That said, has anyone ever heard of "methylone" being referred as moon rocks? Makes me wonder if all these people in NYC I had talked to, were just getting methylone all along thinking it is molly (mdma) can anyone elaborate on this?

Methylone isn't very common these days. Pentylone seems to be sold as 'molly' a fair bit though. 'Moonrocks' can be MDMA or another substance crystallised with MSM to produce shards or rocks which give the appearance of purity.

I don't like names like 'molly' or 'moonrocks' as it can often lead to 'misunderstandings'. If you want MDMA, ask specifically for MDMA.

opiatekrazy, take a look on ecstasydata.org. Gives a bit of insight into what's going around as MDMA.

Sadly, i don't know anyone that specifically can get MDMA, if I try to even ask my connect, he will be like "huh?, doh!" Or make a sad attempt at trying to say "MDMA" without adding an extra letter in there, lol. So I'm forced to regard it as "molly", and of course hearing the famous saying from a random connect whom I fired "that shit smoked black immediately in the reagants son!". This is an EXAMPLE out of 1 of the retards I have dealt with over the years, and they seem to be.multiplying everywhere! I mean I know a few people who refer it to MDMA, and none of us can find it.
I finally found one steady connect, he always has the best bud, the cleanest LSD, great mushrooms, and 2ci, etc. BUT when he had acquired "molly" a few weeks ago ( All these goodies are idle from the end of festival season I will add) -so yeah, he came across Molly, and I was finally relieved to get my hands on mdma after 12 long years, and was confident of my connect because he is an old quiet hippy that is a great person, so I told.myself "this Is it, finally found the right connect "..
To my upsetting surprise, it was NOT MDMA. Alreast I don't think It is, because I didn't roll at all like I rolled for my first time on MDMA in 2004. I ate .1, and a half hour later, started to yawn a few times, which may be a sign of MDMA, I felt the effects of a stimulant coming on for sure, then I just.got. really tired, and speedy hours later, i even tried snorting another .1, and all it did was make.me feel like I was on a stimulant, and it def. Didn't feel like an amphetamine base at all.
My one question concern is, i had vaporized some of the crystals and Inhaled it, it tasted like black liquorice, the reason I bring this up, is because MDMA is rumored to have a smell or taste similiar?
Finally my last question to you guys: is it possible from all the long term adderall abuse over the years, cocaine abuse, brief 3month crystal meth addiction, and benzos and opiates, that I depleted the brain chemicals needed to roll on MDMA, noticably?
I just find it funny, that the last time I truely rolled was 2004, and out of atleast 500 e pills over the years, none were MDMA. Is it possible that alot were perhaps MDMA? And I'm just unable to roll? Mind you. I still get euphoric taking adderall, so that tells me if I had MDMA I would feel it then. Its just unreal, 500 e pills, of different colors and logos, and all bunk? And countless batches of molly..

a random connect whom I fired "that shit smoked black immediately in the reagants son!".

Hahaha..

With MDMA, I've always tried to steer away from powders and crystals because they are too easily cut and adulterated. I always had pretty good luck with pills, even if they weren't MDMA, they were MDA or MDEA or something close. Plus, at least pills are the same when when they reach the end user as they were when they were manufactured. Powders go through a lot of cutting and recrystallising etc.

Around 2009, I started to get some stuff that had the licorice smell. It was different, a bit speedier, but still pretty good. I've heard that the smell can be added to give the impression of good stuff, but I don't know if that's true.

Whether stimulants can alter the affect that MDMA has.. I think so. When I started using a bit of ice, my tolerance to MDMA went up a lot. I never found the two mixed very well, if I was on amphetamine of any kind, the MDMA seemed to last longer, but was much more subtle.

Well, my tolerance to amphetamines is so low now that I can take 40mg of adderall, and feel great. I mean yes, the magic is gone that i used to get, as i feel amphetamines and MDMA have similarities, given they both are amps. So I feel like this, if I can take 40mg of adderall, and still feel the euphoria, then obviously ,if I take MDMA, I'm going to roll? My assumption. I really believe I haven't came across MDMA yet, that my city is so low on the food chain of drugs that it's all cut or synthetics (buffalo ny). Does my theory sound reasonable about if I can take adderall, and feel it , that.obviously my receptors arent.that burned out yet and yes, i will be.able to feel MDMA?

JBaines. Please stop reccomending taking high doses. Just bc your gear isn't exactly what you think it is, doesn't mean you should reccomend based off you situation. A 180mg dose of MDMA will knock me on my ass (ask me how I know) completely floored. I'm a athletically built almost 200lb male. 120-150mg is where you wanna be for your intial dose. No where near 250mg.

Edit: also reccomending poly drug use to make you "roll" should also be a sign something is up. I've never needed another substance to roll besides the empathogen I've chosen.

Last edited:
JBaines. Please stop reccomending taking high doses. Just bc your gear isn't exactly what you think it is, doesn't mean you should reccomend based off you situation. A 180mg dose of MDMA will knock me on my ass (ask me how I know) completely floored. I'm a athletically built almost 200lb male. 120-150mg is where you wanna be for your intial dose. No where near 250mg.

Edit: also reccomending poly drug use to make you "roll" should also be a sign something is up. I've never needed another substance to roll besides the empathogen I've chosen.
I didn't recommend a poly drug use. Everyone is different. You have a lower tolerance than a lot of people. And if this person is taking one point at a time and not feeling anything, then they should double dose...duh. And one more thing. .25 gs is only 3 points...it's completely safe

You obviously have a lot to learn. You did reccomend poly drug use saying to smoke some weed. Doubling dosage is also horrible idea. No, my tolerance isn't low, that's what real deal gear dosing. If you have real MDMA and the purity is closer to 100% you don't need that much.

...and one more thing...I've been in the scene for over 11 years...for whatever random comment you were trying to make....read some stickies. Learn. Take a step back and not suggest things that shouldn't be.

You obviously have a lot to learn. You did reccomend poly drug use saying to smoke some weed. Doubling dosage is also horrible idea. No, my tolerance isn't low, that's what real deal gear dosing. If you have real MDMA and the purity is closer to 100% you don't need that much.

...and one more thing...I've been in the scene for over 11 years...for whatever random comment you were trying to make....read some stickies. Learn. Take a step back and not suggest things that shouldn't be.
Tons of people say to on this website dude!
And one more thing, double doses is ok if you're safe about it

.3 is extremely dangerous given the purity

300 milligrams of MDMA is not particularly dangerous

In fact, tens or hundreds of thousands of people have dropped 3 points of relatively pure MDMA and not suffered anything but a perma-grin.

It is posts like these that make people disbelieve the important stuff; like

test with multiple reagents

allergy sample

get knowledgeable about MDXX and Research Chems

Well I disagree with you, 300mg can be a very scary feeling for someone who has not ventured that high of a dose before , or someone who doesn't have a tolerance, and yes it could be dangerous

Well I disagree with you, 300mg can be a very scary feeling for someone who has not ventured that high of a dose before , or someone who doesn't have a tolerance, and yes it could be dangerous

Define dangerous, then back it up with a paper.

Unless you are taking a drug that interacts, or have an unknown sensitivity -- 300 mg is not dangerous -- unless it isn't MDMA,

300 mg of an APB -- would be dangerous

300 mg of a-php or a-pvp -- dangerous

300 mg of a tryptamine sold as molly --definitely dangerous

300 mg of MDMA, bk-MDMA, MDE -- not dangerous, sorry -- just not

The mdma is not good quality. You should look into someone who will provide you with better quality pills or wtv. This happened to me after a while one min it was good next min it was complete garbage and obv cut with something which doesn't get you high. :(

Would you care to elaborate? I know that 300 mg is too much but why would this dosage be dangerous with, say, 6-APB, while the same amount of MDMA wouldn't be?

With the APBs, especially 6-APB, there is a very individual-dependent dose-response curve.

The APBs tend to be much more vasoconstrictive than MDMA, and there have been reports of deaths associated with as little as 500-600 mg.