• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Anyone that has tried tested mdma and didn't get high?

jaguraguguru

Bluelighter
Anyone in a similar position?

I've tried tested molly about 4 times, one time snorted. I don't consider what i experienced to be a high, if even a buzz any of those times. I tried e pills, with and without MDA, with slightly (but not) greater success, feeling buzzed with the MDA and a slightly with the meth-y pills. I took one every time, usually 100 or 120mg for the molly.

Any ideas to why this might be? This is all while taking no medications and smoking weed 4-7 times per week, usually not with the MDMA. I definitely have a very weird serotonin system, with an extreme sensitivity to tryptamines, often leading to intensely traumatic experiences, but great experiences with 2Cs always. But no type of MDMA works.

Should I just try a booster dose of 1 pill and take another or a half if the first doesn't work? Or should I just give up on trying? It's upsetting to miss out on what many consider one of the most positive and helpful experiences there is. Anyways, just wanted to see if there's anyone else out there that can't roll. Sorry for the long post; pretty damn high and pissed at my body for sucking at working with MDMA. Thanks and happy trails,

Jaguraguguru

you have crappy, cut all to hell molly. there's some mdma in there, but it could be as low as 25%, and you would need a ton of that to roll on.

Well according to the 80-100 people it was sold to the night I got it, there was agreement that it was quite good molly, as well as from my friends that took it at 1 pill each. I'm pretty sure at least one of the things I took had at least 100mg of MDMA in it, whether with MDA, AMP, MEAMP, etc. Furthermore, almost all of these (all but one) were from the same dealer, who happened to be the best and most reliable I've had and was quite an experienced user and dealer. But I agree that it is somewhat possible, though usually if you have crystals (which I did), it's pretty damn pure.

Well cocaine doesn't work at all either and opiates don't make me nod (no not even oxy or H[no not when I take more]) and 2 hits of moderate quality acid often have me floored and blacked out at 4 hits. So there's some funky shit afoot, I'm quite sure. At least I know I have a cyp2D6 deficiency or complete lack thereof. Maybe that plays a role. Maybe I will try a little more next time, how would you suggest dosing it (supposing decent, rather clean tested molly)?

Anyone else than me experience this?

what the poster above me said.

MDMA needs to only be present in a very small amount to give a positive reaction in powder form. You probably just need a larger dose. If you get the same molly as you tried before maybe start with 200mg instead. Also do NOT snort molly, while it may work for some people it is terribly wasteful. MDMA is not very bioavailable insuffilated. It is better to eat mdma. Also the same dose will nto work for everyone who takes it. Perhaps you need a larger dose, do you weigh more then your friends? Food is also a factor. It is best to take on an empty stomach as food can lessen the absorption into your blood stream.

your body just metabolizes it to fast
Really???

To the OP.

Everyone is different. Some people get off on a quarter of a pill while others need two of the exact same pill to get to where they want to be.

Making sure that you are indeed taking mdma..........I would then try taking am extra half.

mali doesnt hit me as strong as any pill cut with anything. the combination of other things in a pill with the mali is what makes it good for me. ive taken extremely potent mali 3 times and only enjoyed the 3rd time cause i mixed it with a pill. everytime ive been on mali everyone else is extremely fucked up so this is how i see the situation is.

Yeah, I've tried accounting for everything and I've tried potentiators, preparation, food, setting, urine alkalosis (more toxic, but more effects), and I've never taken it twice within 2 months. I only weigh about 175lbs (80kg), I almost never eat more than toast within four hours of taking it.
Yeah, i think i'll get two hits of good, definite molly next time and take one, then take another or a half 1 hour later? Or should I wait a little longer to wait for any effects or take it a little earlier to make sure it works?
Unfortunately, I can't really take pills anymore because a fairly large degree of pills have DXM in them, which I am highly allergic to and I tripped face for like 7-8 hours last time I took a pill because it had some DXM in it and I didn't come down for another 6 hours, all the while with the worst headache of my life and no sleep.
But yeah, MazDan, how long between pills should I wait? And any particular methods of potentiation or preparation that you find to be often very helpful? I've read many faqs and have tried a few different things, but not that many. Thanks a lot.

-Jaguraguguru

Yeah, I've tried accounting for everything and I've tried potentiators, preparation, food, setting, urine alkalosis (more toxic, but more effects), and I've never taken it twice within 2 months. I only weigh about 175lbs (80kg), I almost never eat more than toast within four hours of taking it.
Yeah, i think i'll get two hits of good, definite molly next time and take one, then take another or a half 1 hour later? Or should I wait a little longer to wait for any effects or take it a little earlier to make sure it works?
Unfortunately, I can't really take pills anymore because a fairly large degree of pills have DXM in them, which I am highly allergic to and I tripped face for like 7-8 hours last time I took a pill because it had some DXM in it and I didn't come down for another 6 hours, all the while with the worst headache of my life and no sleep.
But yeah, MazDan, how long between pills should I wait? And any particular methods of potentiation or preparation that you find to be often very helpful? I've read many faqs and have tried a few different things, but not that many. Thanks a lot.

-Jaguraguguru

If you're not even getting off on one there is no reason to wait, take em both at the same time. Other people wait between doses cause they actually get fucked on one pill and don't wanna do to much at once. If your not even feeling one you really need to just take both at the same time. Set and setting is also a big factor, take um somewhere fun or with some close friends whom you trust.

Hi all,

I have had several similar experiences with my wife. However, her experience was always plagued with nausea, headache and lethargy, with no euphoria, no glow, nor any of the positive attributes associated with mdma; however, physiologically she was aroused, but not mentally. Normally she is very sexual, but the mdma had a totally antagonistic effect on her libido. At first I thought that it could be the beans, but they were tested, then I surmised that her bean was dud. So we tried again with another time each taking half of each others beans. I roll hard each time, but her experience is just mirrored from previous attempts. I have staggered the dose and changed sources as well. She was not on any meds. And because of the horrific experience she had I am relegated to rolling without her :(
Perhaps some people cannot attain the mdma experience as we the fortunate have.

Really???

To the OP.

Everyone is different. Some people get off on a quarter of a pill while others need two of the exact same pill to get to where they want to be.

Making sure that you are indeed taking mdma..........I would then try taking am extra half.

Exactly, the first time i had rolled after taking a dozen pills and several hits of molly (on diffrent ocasions obviously). Was when i took 4 pills in the same hour. Even then the roll didnt last more than two hours for me, and i expected better of this substance people are killing themselves over.

Mabye MDMA isnt for you, at least that is what i told myself. And decided to stop wasting money trying to get the high i wanted.

I did during my first time which I didn't really count as a first time.

We went to AVB concert and I decided I would like to try half of the tab and ended up feeling nothing.

Only took half because my mates were telling me about this bad calm downs and stuff, lucky for me up to now I still feel nothing what they're feeling

I actually feel for you man MDMA is a awesome drug/experience. I took it for the first time in 1999 and there was no turning back. One summer I rolld every weekend. Around 2005 I realized I could not roll anymore. My friends would go get some E and we would all take it. I was the only one who wasen't on the floor with chattering teeth and or dancing. I took prozac for A VERY SHORT TIME. Like 2 months. Not even long enough for an SSRI to build up to effective levels in the blood. Everytime I buy a pill it turns out to be a waste of money.I have no idea why you cannot roll though. I think you need to try a higher dose. not too high though

I've had quite similar experiences, yet different. When taking 3 pills at nearly sea level my friends and I rolled as hard as could be. We did this every weekend for a few months. Yet we brought the SAME pills to 6200ft elevation and have not been able to roll 4 times in a row at this elevation. Even tonight we tried taking 5 which would be enough to make you drool usually at the lower elevation, yet we felt not a single symptom of the ecstacy. I am just completely confused on why this is happening, it's quite upsetting. Any thoughts of why this is?

I remember the first time I tried MDMA took half tab on a AVB event and nothing happened. But that quickly change a couple weeks after I decided to take 1 whole tab :D

MDMA isn't broken down into fat, try again
the metabolites of MDMA are known by science.
wiki it, i'm too lazy

I've had quite similar experiences, yet different. When taking 3 pills at nearly sea level my friends and I rolled as hard as could be. We did this every weekend for a few months. Yet we brought the SAME pills to 6200ft elevation and have not been able to roll 4 times in a row at this elevation. Even tonight we tried taking 5 which would be enough to make you drool usually at the lower elevation, yet we felt not a single symptom of the ecstacy. I am just completely confused on why this is happening, it's quite upsetting. Any thoughts of why this is?

You probably lost the magic... That's what happens when you roll every weekend for a few months.

i've taken pills that were good on PR, no bad reports and literally felt absolutely nothing but then 3 weeks later, same pill same source same press all that, definitely rolled.
how you know the pills were MDA and not just pipes though, same with the speedbombs?
BTW, most molly is cut back IME/from wat i know long before it gets to you.
Meaning taking a bit more isn't a bad idea, 100-120mg isn't that much when you consider MDMA is an illegal drug manufactured in a clandestine lab that could be anywhere, very well could be synthesized by a lazy/unskilled chemist, and changes hands multiple times before it reaches you.
I'd assume damn near all molly is cut pretty much even a little bit.
i always started with .15 with GOOD proper moonrocks..

youre trying to say that elevation changed the effect of your mdma?

^ RIGHT?!!! What the hell would elevation have to do with metabolizing MDMA!?