• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Anyone that has tried tested mdma and didn't get high?

It could be that you're not taking enough. Even though I would be floored at under 100 mg (I'd take half a pill) in the beginning, now 100 mg does nothing for me (of tested pure stuff ... the half pills I were taking were not tested and in my not so smart days). I need 150 mg to really effect me.

me too llama (AND I WAS THE ORIGINAL LLAMA BTW)
weell as in, to actually roll i always needed like 150mg
i've taken a pill that showed up nothign but good/MDMA high/unanimously dank and felt nothing, but then that same pill 3 weeks later=first roll
you're not alone.

I am male, 6'3 145 lbs and have tried molly three times now. The first two times I took only 250 mg each time and the last time I took 400 mg all with absolutely no affects from the MDMA. I am not on any drugs besides a lot of cannabis and ate 6-7 hours before. I was with my friends who took the same molly as I did and they all rolled very hard. Three of them took only 200 mg and one took 400 mg(but he weighs a good 20 pounds more than I do at an inch shorter than I am. Should I bother spending more money trying to experience this? Or is it possible that MDMA just doesn't affect me?

I get very little effects now from MDMA because i take an SSRI....

Isnt it true that people can add a chemical that will make inactive stuff test positive for MDxx Substance??

do you get the physical symptoms like dialated pupils fast, heartbeat, tempreature rise?

There's a plethora of things to try and I'm sure most have already been mentioned but just to make sure:
Try doubling your dose of the same batch.
Try eating your molly/tabs instead of snorting it.
If you smoke weed that often and don't smoke when you take molly, try smoking a little bit the next time you take it. I had one experience on a fairly weak tab that I hardly felt but once I toked again I could feel it a lot more.

My friend cant roll either. He took 200mg at my house (125 + 75 hour later) and all he got was jawclenching and dilated pupils BUT no euphoria better sounding music or anything like that. He dit eat a box of taffy about an hour before.
So im hoping that was the reason.. i could convince him to try it again in december so hopefully he will roll balls. I really want him to experience the beauty i did my first time rolling.

I actually experienced this recently.

I mecke tested pills for two friends who had not rolled in years, and all looked good. I wanted to take them back to my house to do a full reagent, but they were too eager and our "source" (someone I do not know at all) claimed they were good but "mellow"- turned out they only had enough MDMA to fool the initial reagent (like 10 mgs or less)- my friends experienced absolutely nothing except 2 hours in they felt a tiny bit excited for 10 minutes.

I haven't consumed these pills, but it was enough to make me head straight to pillreports to get the word out in case that guy is trying to unload this crap on someone else.

Well according to the 80-100 people it was sold to the night I got it, there was agreement that it was quite good molly, as well as from my friends that took it at 1 pill each. I'm pretty sure at least one of the things I took had at least 100mg of MDMA in it, whether with MDA, AMP, MEAMP, etc. Furthermore, almost all of these (all but one) were from the same dealer, who happened to be the best and most reliable I've had and was quite an experienced user and dealer. But I agree that it is somewhat possible, though usually if you have crystals (which I did), it's pretty damn pure.

Well cocaine doesn't work at all either and opiates don't make me nod (no not even oxy or H[no not when I take more]) and 2 hits of moderate quality acid often have me floored and blacked out at 4 hits. So there's some funky shit afoot, I'm quite sure. At least I know I have a cyp2D6 deficiency or complete lack thereof. Maybe that plays a role. Maybe I will try a little more next time, how would you suggest dosing it (supposing decent, rather clean tested molly)?

Anyone else than me experience this?
Try taking .25 gs...it's safe for me and I'm a 19 year old girl, That's 5'0 and 150 lbs. also, parachute it, execercise 30 minutes before, and for about 10
Minutes after, sip on some oj. Some real oj, not that fake shit. Also, try walking in and out if it's cold outside. Or you could be mind blocking yourself by wondering when you'll get high. Just relaxe and wait. Smoke some weed 30-45 minutes after injesting, take a few tums, and one more thing, eat a small snack (like a small bag of chips) about 15-30 minutes after you take it. It might make you nauseous or throw up on the come up. But it's worth it lmao when you peak.

i've taken pills that were good on PR, no bad reports and literally felt absolutely nothing but then 3 weeks later, same pill same source same press all that, definitely rolled.
how you know the pills were MDA and not just pipes though, same with the speedbombs?
BTW, most molly is cut back IME/from wat i know long before it gets to you.
Meaning taking a bit more isn't a bad idea, 100-120mg isn't that much when you consider MDMA is an illegal drug manufactured in a clandestine lab that could be anywhere, very well could be synthesized by a lazy/unskilled chemist, and changes hands multiple times before it reaches you.
I'd assume damn near all molly is cut pretty much even a little bit.
i always started with .15 with GOOD proper moonrocks..
Yeah I took .25 gs of Molly 15 minutes apart tonight
with a big meal. And I didn't feel shit. Also, I know for a fact it was pure MDMA because this is exactly what it looks like.

http://brigantinemunicipalalliance.org/wp-content/uploads/2014/03/MDMA.jpg
It's been 4 hours since I've taken it and I hate it. It's been 2weeks-a month since I've taken any MDMA. And people have told me they usually end up rolling even though they ate right after. So idk what happened tonight. But I guess it happends. I even took tums, and exercised for a few minutes. Idk, I'm only experiencing energy, nausea, and I'm sweaty.

Anyone in a similar position?

I've tried tested molly about 4 times, one time snorted. I don't consider what i experienced to be a high, if even a buzz any of those times. I tried e pills, with and without MDA, with slightly (but not) greater success, feeling buzzed with the MDA and a slightly with the meth-y pills. I took one every time, usually 100 or 120mg for the molly.

Any ideas to why this might be? This is all while taking no medications and smoking weed 4-7 times per week, usually not with the MDMA. I definitely have a very weird serotonin system, with an extreme sensitivity to tryptamines, often leading to intensely traumatic experiences, but great experiences with 2Cs always. But no type of MDMA works.

Should I just try a booster dose of 1 pill and take another or a half if the first doesn't work? Or should I just give up on trying? It's upsetting to miss out on what many consider one of the most positive and helpful experiences there is. Anyways, just wanted to see if there's anyone else out there that can't roll. Sorry for the long post; pretty damn high and pissed at my body for sucking at working with MDMA. Thanks and happy trails,

Jaguraguguru

Send in a sample to energy control to see if you actually have good MDMA. Next test it with three reagents to make sure it is even MDMA to begin with.

with a big meal. And I didn't feel shit. Also, I know for a fact it was pure MDMA because this is exactly what it looks like.

It's been 4 hours since I've taken it and I hate it. It's been 2weeks-a month since I've taken any MDMA. And people have told me they usually end up rolling even though they ate right after. So idk what happened tonight. But I guess it happends. I even took tums, and exercised for a few minutes. Idk, I'm only experiencing energy, nausea, and I'm sweaty.

"Also, I know for a fact it was pure MDMA because this is exactly what it looks like. http://brigantinemunicipalalliance.o...14/03/MDMA.jpg"
This is your first problem as some picture doesn't mean a dam thing. There are so many RC's that look just like the picture you showed me. For god sake test your drugs with a full testing kit. They can be purchased online. I think some reagents can also detect a small percentage of common cuts.

Last edited:

"Also, I know for a fact it was pure MDMA because this is exactly what it looks like. http://brigantinemunicipalalliance.o...14/03/MDMA.jpg"
This is your first problem as some picture doesn't mean a dam thing. There are so many RC's that look just like the picture you showed me. For god sake test your drugs.
I always get high from his shit though. He even uses it himself..that's why he's always out.

I always get high from his shit though. He even uses it himself..that's why he's always out.
Idk though. Sometimes I can't get high unless i take a shit ton. Like one time I took an 8 strip of acid. And I didn't feel anything. But then another time, I took A 5 strip from the same batch and I was tripping so hard all night long. The time
I took an 8 strip, the boy I was with, was super high and he took less than I did.

This is like basic harm reduction 101 for the use of MDMA. You can get a kit for 35 bucks online. Stop using your anecdotal logic that your dealer has good shit so it must be pure. This same logic gets teens killed after they take a PMA bomb. Three reagents not just one to rule out a research chemical or just some random inert product. Problem solved.

This is like basic harm reduction 101 for the use of MDMA. You can get a kit for 35 bucks online. Stop using your anecdotal logic that your dealer has good shit so it must be pure. This same logic gets teens killed after they take a PMA bomb. Three reagents not just one to rule out a research chemical or just some random inert product. Problem solved.
Ok thanks man. Sry, I'm only 19. Idk everything about it yet.

Idk though. Sometimes I can't get high unless i take a shit ton. Like one time I took an 8 strip of acid. And I didn't feel anything. But then another time, I took A 5 strip from the same batch and I was tripping so hard all night long. The time
I took an 8 strip, the boy I was with, was super high and he took less than I did.
IDK though I honestly do not believe you at this point. Thankfully we now know what the problem is. Are you on any type of medications that could be blocking the effects?

IDK though I honestly do not believe you at this point. Thankfully we now know what the problem is. Are you on any type of medications that could be blocking the effects?
Why not? It's true. Maybe I took so much I wasn't experiencing visuals. Nope I'm not on any medication..