• ✍️ WORDS ✍️

Welcome Guest!

• Words Moderators: Mysterier

Question Anyone playing Wordle?

Question: How do y’all choose your first word?
i was doing a lot of STREA containing words. but i've decided that the information content of S is actually quite low. i'm undecided about E because it is the most common letter, but then finding that is in a word correspondingly tells us the least about the word.

but now i've been doing whatever, trying different things cos i wanna get more in 3 guesses (in hard mode i.e. locking in letters you know the position of etc). still usually starting words containing E and A, today i did BLEAT, often use a C though. i don't do this for wordle but in quordle/octordle i do that and then quite often have PIOUS as my second word to get all the vowels cleared early.

the C and S also are very informative letters in my experience.
this has lead me to amend my 'information theory of wordle letters' to state that information content of a letter is relative to the player. which makes sense, what words a certain letter in a certain place brings to mind depends on the individuals brains. does fuck my plan of deriving a definitive information theoretic formulation of wordle. probs best its happened now before i've put any effort in.

I very often use CAUSE and POINT as my 1 and 2, depending on what I hit the first time.

Wtf is this.?? It makes me dizzy just to look at it.
I'm good with my good old tetris to train my brain.

You're trying to become the new sheriff of a small town.

Code:
     🤠
   ⬜️⬜️⬜️
  🟨 ⬜️ 🟨
 👇🟨 🟩👇
    🟩 🟨
    🟩 🟩
    👢 👢