• ✍️ WORDS ✍️

Welcome Guest!

• Words Moderators: Mysterier

Question Anyone playing Wordle?

I do! I've seen people express frustration that it's more difficult since the NYT bought it, but I'm afraid I have to disagree that it's much different.

i play it every day. it's a fun challenge.

i've not really seen much difference since the acquisition.

alasdair

I wonder if Vin Diesel tries FAMLY for every single guess.

Yo, new Wordle is out 😁 1am here in Melbourne but I know when that thing gets published!!

Once you master that there's Octordle 😂 (I'm still struggling with Quordle).

i do octrodle! (mentioned it above)

i've done every one since i discovered them. gave up lewdle cos the words were too stupid. for me. that's pretty dumb.

i have got every wordle i've tried, but octordle and quordle you have to be much more careful wasting guesses, i probably get them maybe 66% of the time.

i do octrodle! (mentioned it above)

i've done every one since i discovered them. gave up lewdle cos the words were too stupid. for me. that's pretty dumb.

i have got every wordle i've tried, but octordle and quordle you have to be much more careful wasting guesses, i probably get them maybe 66% of the time.

Octordle is beyond me. I got 4/8 once but had no idea what I was doing. Quordle I've gotten all 4 a lot, but the last couple nights only 3. I'm too impatient.. I need a pen and paper but do you think I can be bothered? 😐 Quordle also uses tricky words with multiples of the same letter. One also took me forever because I'd never heard of this word (DEMUR). I haven't done either tonight.

Octordle is beyond me. I got 4/8 once but had no idea what I was doing. Quordle I've gotten all 4 a lot, but the last couple nights only 3. I'm too impatient.. I need a pen and paper but do you think I can be bothered? 😐 Quordle also uses tricky words with multiples of the same letter. One also took me forever because I'd never heard of this word (DEMUR). I haven't done either tonight.
my strategy for octordle is to start with 3 words that have no letters in common, so that covers 15 letters. then make words with orange letters in different positions and unused letters, to get info on the remaining letters and more position info.

i think i got demur but i didn't know what it meant either. i just put in random combos sometimes and if they aren't red give em a try!! sometimes i've cheated and tried anagram/crossword solvers but they've never helped that much.