View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Anyone else rave on acid?

nooodle

Bluelighter
Anyone else rave on acid? Idk if other people do it but i did it for the first time on acid (not at an actual rave but raving to music). I've done acid a bunch and this was the first time i've done it, usually on acid i tend to overthink a lot but while i was raving nothing could stop me and anything that would worry me normally didn't because i was just in the moment. It made me so confident and i felt like i could rave all day.

Just asking if anyone else has tried raving on acid because everyone i've spoken to or tripped with never does it and just lays back.

I dont know how you do it. Its such a tiny square dance when I rave on acid

Lol sorry. Yes raving, hiking, or doing something on acid, rather than just sitting around, is my preference. Otherwise I find it rather hectic mentally on its own, with overthinking also very common for me. A good candy flip helps slow and direct my thoughts and makes dancing even better. Too much M though and forget about it, dancing is even less likely lol

It's not uncommon. If dose is like 50-75 mcg it is great with a beer or two if in a safe setting with friends. Maybe not in a packed club, then I'd prefer AL-LAD or 2C-B as they have easier headspace and almost as good music enhancement as acid.

Acid raves even happen in the middle of nowhere. They always seemed like they were bloody nuts though, judging by the stories I heard.. you can tune into all kinds of frequencies of sanity with LSD.

I feel like I missed out on 'em. Could have totally been my thing.

Anyone else rave on acid? Idk if other people do it but i did it for the first time on acid (not at an actual rave but raving to music). I've done acid a bunch and this was the first time i've done it, usually on acid i tend to overthink a lot but while i was raving nothing could stop me and anything that would worry me normally didn't because i was just in the moment. It made me so confident and i felt like i could rave all day.

Just asking if anyone else has tried raving on acid because everyone i've spoken to or tripped with never does it and just lays back.

What you just experienced is why I only take large doses at festivals.. I learned how to use the music and dance to re focus the trip if it ever seems to go wrong.

LSD is made for dancing and combined with MDMA, it’s a match made in heaven.

-GC

Psy parties are the best for LSD. The high bpm clears your mind of thoughts which is good on high doses and you just dance your soul out crazy hard along with hundreds of others on acid

Regularly, yes, but only if I'm familiar with the venue (I avoid anything with capacity over 500)
Small doses (up to 100 µg) are good for having fun dancing without losing your mind.
But I prefer 2C-B for going out, far more versatile and fool-proof (no danger of accidental ego-death unless you seriously overdo it)

i love acid for raves..

take no more than 2 tabs ime and balance it out with beer if it gets to be too much..

i only ever consider the number of tabs im taking rather than guessing the ug content so i would say 2 tabs would be the best experience if you're comfortable with tripping around large groups of people..

2 tabs of acid is one of my favourite highs due to the intense body high that resembles rolling.

i went to a 3 day festival recently and had a ton of fun doing 2-CB (20mg) the first day, acid the second (1tab) and MDA the 3rd (92mg).

it was an amazing time and Ketamine on the comedown of the roll was just perfect...

i highly recommend LSD as a rave drug as it puts a fat smile on your face whereas if you notice everyone else on average take MDxx and they all have a very 'fun locked' gurn going on and it always seems like the psychedelic drug magic trumps the 'hold on tight' vibes people who are rolling give off..

im usually one of the few standing in the rave with the fattest smile on my face just loving every second of the moment with my phone in my pocket and not hanging over my head while i chew off my lips!

and the last day rolling was amazing as i hadn't rolled in an entire year :).

No but i would defo be on trying that, I used to go rolascating, at rolaworld hmm i might go their while im high see if i can get my best girl-friend to come(girl friend because shes a girl and my friend but not my girl) we are best friends and everything seems nicer and more enjoyable when its just the two of us, she knows my more than anyone else ok i need to lye down between starting this post and finishing it my high seems to have peeks considerably good stuff

I used to go to raves on smack.
And wearing biker gear (not cos I was gay, cos I rode a bike...)

People must have wondered why my pupils were like pinholes when theirs were huge...

People must have wondered why my pupils were like pinholes when theirs were huge...
have you ever seen a sexy chick in biker gear who rides a bike?smaller

I have she sniffed mephedrone but you couldn't tell she even did drugs she was tall as well not to tall just tall enough to have a nicer body than she would if she was smaller like taller woman are from naturally fatter not fat where its more fat than muscle just thicker to bad her boyfriend was like 6 1\2 foot or something and looked like he injected tons of steroids a day he wasnt aggressive though infact for his size he was a nice bloke i was only 16-17 at the time but benton always had money and always sorted me out he didnt mind me talking and even dancing with his girl mephedrone is like mdma it makes people so much more loving, caring and want to hug eachother it brings out the best in most but the worst in the rest but because of my medical condition i shouldn't really take stimulants anymore I miss that girl well i call her a girl she was a lot bigger and a bit older than me but theirs just something about a hot intelligent woman who does drugs and rides a ped and looks nice, well spoken not one sign of a drug user except for her eyes which we were all worried about when she biked home in case she got stopped by the jakes cus they always check your eyes

Last edited:

haha yeah bet when they saw your eyes and you being slow from the smack they thought you was on a comedown

So tell me fubar whats it like being high at a rave i imagine it would be a rather big buzzkill all the noise and everything you know i got into opiates when i was raving when i was 16-17 i would take 300 - 500 mgs of codeine when i comedown from the mcat, coke, md whatever and be in heaven then i would smoke a spliff and be beyond heaven ive chased that damn high for so long(8+ years) (the codeine high)

I've only ever done it once and that was at a massive music festival and I candyflipped so it's not quite the same, but I found it to be too overwhelming after a while. I lasted about 3 hours wandering the festival stages and trying to dance, but ended up back at the tent having a laugh with a friend.

makes me tired after 2 hrs dancing so nehhh.
I could see it, if you get an energetic opiate buzz then yeah but after about 20-60 minutes depending on how much and what opiate I took I would have to sit down and then probs nod off laying on the bench hugging my girl tight to keep me warm and higher then go home fuck and smoke weed and drink coffee all night with a little extra helping of a line, of smack ;)

I could see it, if you get an energetic opiate buzz then yeah but after about 20-60 minutes depending on how much and what opiate I took I would have to sit down and then probs nod off laying on the bench hugging my girl tight to keep me warm and higher then go home fuck and smoke weed and drink coffee all night with a little extra helping of a line, of smack ;)
huh?

I'm talking about taking smack or other opiates at raves I'm a bit fucked up though so please excuse me if I'm talking shit :)
oh, ive done thst before. zin fact i always take a dose of morphine brfore i go to s rave, sometimes it gets mixed up with the mdma and i get too fucked up. But mos tof the. time i hsve a good. time on mdma+morph. I alwsys Save a nice 80mg-100mg shot for thr comedown too so i can sleep like a baby afterwards 😊.

I dont know how you do it. Its such a tiny square dance when I rave on acid

Lol sorry. Yes raving, hiking, or doing something on acid, rather than just sitting around, is my preference. Otherwise I find it rather hectic mentally on its own, with overthinking also very common for me. A good candy flip helps slow and direct my thoughts and makes dancing even better. Too much M though and forget about it, dancing is even less likely lol
Haven't tried candyflipping yet but i'm going to be in a few months at a festival. Probs only 1 tab and focus more on the molly.

Acid raves even happen in the middle of nowhere. They always seemed like they were bloody nuts though, judging by the stories I heard.. you can tune into all kinds of frequencies of sanity with LSD.

I feel like I missed out on 'em. Could have totally been my thing.
I def wanna try go to one of them, would be crazy fun.