• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Anybody have any knowledge on the best way to taper off benzos (Xanax) whilst avoiding seizures and being able to sleep too? Any info would help.

Thanks for all the info dude. Also, I've had Zopiclone before for 1-2 weeks every night and had zero withdrawals too. I figure I'll use that.

I'll probably make my own liquid based Valium medicine as you can use it to taper really presice doses and do it a small bit at a time. I'll be good.

Thanks again for all the info though, I appreciate it👍
Hey original poster wanted to see how you're doing. I don't know if anybody mentioned the gabapentinoids I think it might be possible to use those when you jump and your doctor would be more likely to prescribe something like Neurontin

I guess in the UK certain benzos we take for granted in the US are not available and the ones that are, are prescribed with very strict guidelines and the NHS has no protocol for long-term use except maybe as an anti-seizure medication although there's a lot of those from different drug families that are less addicting.

Anyway hope you're doing okay

Haha.. we're talking about dicks and it's a benzo feed... hahahaha 😂🤣🤣
That was me. Circumsized.

My god... I never knew that... I was taking 150mg of Valium at one point in a single dose... Could still walk and talk etc.. even have a glass of wine with it and be ok... Brought that down to 10mg theses days every other day if I get some insomnia... I think Xanax is worse than valium....???
I really don’t have any experience wit Valium tho sorry lol just xannies and a little of kpins