• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

annoying sayings from non-drug users

Yeah, I'm embarrassed to admit it but that was me at one time: I'll try anything but I'll never use a needle.
Then at age 27 I did try it and for awhile I was obsessed with that means of delivery. Like to the point where I cared more about the ROA than I did which drug I was injecting. It was absurd.
These days I don't shoot up anymore and I don't miss it nor do I look down on it-- although I do strongly discourage IV cocaine use because it can quickly turn one's arms into dart boards.
Took me until 36 yoa, and a fairly bad opiate addiction. But whatever road it takes many lead the same places.. I also have an issue with the idea that everyone who crosses that bridge ends up a strung out pos... Well I was strung out first thank you, and I never sacrificed my morality, not to say I didn't do things I wouldn't have done otherwise, but I never did anything that makes it hard to look myself in the eye. Not to pass judgement on anyone whose addiction may have been more demanding, I've found that the lengths one may be willing to go to to feed their addiction has less to do with their character and more to do with the severity and depth of their addiction. I spent a lot of time dope sick. Turns out knowing it would take less and last longer, and I could use a little clear to rinse tooters/cookers/cottons providing more effective solutions to being dopesick that would last longer was what it took for me to go from 'not me never', to 'of course why wouldn't i?' I just approached it with the same standards I set for the rest of my drug use, no matter the misery what's sacred must be kept sacred. My ability to be alone with myself in silence because of the way I treat others always came before getting well. However far I let myself go is one thing, as long as I didn't make it the problem if everybody else I can handle my company in the silence.

I’ve seen people who were pretty normal and not religious at all start preaching the gospel after getting indoctrinated with the 12 steps as god became their new drug of choice. I am agnostic and will never be relying on a “power greater to myself to restore me to sanity,” which they preach all the time.
It works for millions of people, when nothing else does. It's certainly not the answer for everyone, no one thing is. And it's not relying on a pretty greater than oneself to restore one to sanity, it's recognizing we by our own devices aren't capable of managing our life in sobriety. We by our own devices repeatedly fuck ourselves up, and the more we try to maintain control then more we lose control. Doing the same things but expecting different results gets us nowhere, so turning control of our life over to something greater than ourselves often helps to break that cycle. I grew up in a 12 step family, I learned about the principles and where their effectiveness comes from. Its not the answer for myself personally, either... although I'm not really so sure I've found what is the answer for me yet, so I guess idk ...

"heroin is more dangerous than alcohol!"

'nobody can function on heroin!"

"you're just trying to justify your drug use!"

Not only is this annoying but none are factual either.
In fact Somebody addicted to heroin can't function without being on heroin.. I'd push back on the comparison to alcohol though, having spent years as a blind drunk, and years on heroin/counterfeit blues it's far easier to OD and die on opiates/opioids by light-years ...

I have to disagree on that one (but agree on the rest of what you have said). I do think that a lot of the potential of addiction is external. What you psychologically lack, and what substance fills that lack, causes you to gravitate towards that substance, but how hard that substance sticks to you (or you to it, depending on how you view it) is determined by a very large portion by the neuropharmacological nature of said drug. Opioids for instance rewire your brain in a way that can make you crave the substance even if you don't like it anymore. Many opioid addicts who don't even get anything out of their smack anymore, still get intense cravings, not because of some obscure, freudian need that has remained unfulfilled (even though that certainly CAN be the reason), but simply by easily explainable neurochemical processes that go on in the brain of everybody who has been hooked on this substance class for a long enough time, due to long-term neuroplastic changes. Even if you have a person who doesn't crave any drugs at all, a total normie, and force heroin on him for a long enough time (and he never even develops a taste for it) and then stop exogenously providing him with the opioid, his brain will react with intense cravings. So I do think that a lot of the psychological component of addiction is in fact caused by the inherent nature of the psychoactive substance, and the way it interacts with our brains. A good explanation on why opioid addiction is primarily a neurobiological issue instead of a psychological one, can be found in Enno Freye's "Opioide in der Medizin". There is also an english translation of the book, but only up to the sixth ed

I have to disagree on that one (but agree on the rest of what you have said). I do think that a lot of the potential of addiction is external. What you psychologically lack, and what substance fills that lack, causes you to gravitate towards that substance, but how hard that substance sticks to you (or you to it, depending on how you view it) is determined by a very large portion by the neuropharmacological nature of said drug. Opioids for instance rewire your brain in a way that can make you crave the substance even if you don't like it anymore. Many opioid addicts who don't even get anything out of their smack anymore, still get intense cravings, not because of some obscure, freudian need that has remained unfulfilled (even though that certainly CAN be the reason), but simply by easily explainable neurochemical processes that go on in the brain of everybody who has been hooked on this substance class for a long enough time, due to long-term neuroplastic changes. Even if you have a person who doesn't crave any drugs at all, a total normie, and force heroin on him for a long enough time (and he never even develops a taste for it) and then stop exogenously providing him with the opioid, his brain will react with intense cravings. So I do think that a lot of the psychological component of addiction is in fact caused by the inherent nature of the psychoactive substance, and the way it interacts with our brains. A good explanation on why opioid addiction is primarily a neurobiological issue instead of a psychological one, can be found in Enno Freye's "Opioide in der Medizin". There is also an english translation of the book, but only up to the sixth edition.
As an opiate addict I would argue the use of the word craving. What makes opiate addiction so difficult to overcome isn't the cravings whatsoever, id argue the cravings for marijuana or nicotine can be more powerful, it's the physical withdrawal. The fact that you don't function as you should in a very physical way without opiates. I've been on Suboxone therapy for around 9 months or so. This distinction is illustrated in the questionnaire you start each appointment with, one question asks if you're currently experiencing withdrawal, the next asks if you're having any cravings. Since starting the subs I've had no withdrawals, the cravings creep in occasionally tho..

My family doctor sent me second time to the hospitals addiction unit as urgent, and again the psychologist is telling me they are not gonna help me because I'm missing a document for what I would need to move etc.

She tells me "if you want to stop drugs, maybe it requires you to normalize other aspects in your life as well and make this paper" and she smiles like she has just told me something really smart
That's horrible. I'm sorry your hitting a clinical wall preventing recovery. That's shameful b on the part of there psychologist..

I don't despise such people, because that's the paradigm they've been taught.
They annoy the fuck out of me but I feel pity more than any other sentiment.

I DO on the other hand absolutely hate the IDEA. The whole thing goes back to the puritanical notion that you 'contaminate' your body with drugs, just as you also 'contaminate' it with sex. It's the abstinence-as-spiritual-virtue concept.

'clean & sober' in itself implies that addiction makes you somehow DIRTY, lesser, morally lacking. When all it really means is you're a human being with a problem.

What I find the most bloody depressing is all those 12-step acolytes who, having been told to hate themselves for their perceived 'moral weakness', are then conditioned to find affirmation in pointlessly and mechanically counting 'days of sobriety'.

Like THAT'S your one achievement. You managed to force yourself not to use for one more day ; here's your imaginary brownie point, good boy. And you're just gonna continue counting sober days.... forever? Until the day you die or what?
What happened to the notion of getting past your drug problem and living your sodding LIFE.

Imagine defining your entire existence and self-worth by what you deny yourself.
Oh and if you slip up JUST ONCE, however briefly, however insignificant the occasion, you've now comprehensively invalidated all of your achievements up to this point.

... Fuck it's like whoever invented this 'programme' actively WANTED participants to fail.
It's an effective tool for a lot of people.. the invalidation of years sobriety is a strong deterrent to relapse. Myself I dont even count months. I've been off whatever drug over been off, for reasons that are compelling, for about how long it's been .. as long as those reasons are compelling I keep refraining from that substance. I've been off heroin/blues for about ten months. I also don't feel like smoking pot or even meth occasionally takes away from the fact I've been off heroin/blues for about 9 months.

In fact Somebody addicted to heroin can't function without being on heroin.. I'd push back on the comparison to alcohol though, having spent years as a blind drunk, and years on heroin/counterfeit blues it's far easier to OD and die on opiates/opioids by light-years ...
I've been an opioid user for 16 years and have never once overdosed.

I'm not talking about random street drugs, just pure diacetylmorphine & the commonly known opioids.

My oldest sister is dead after a lifetime of drinking shut down her liver.
I'm lucky to even still be here after several drunk driving accidents.

Opioids cause neither of those issues.

Considering more people die annually from alcohol related events & the fact that most "opioid overdoses" are often poly-drug overdoses generally cause by mixing opiates with alcohol, I'd have to rightfully disagree with you there.

Not to mention pharmacologically speaking, yes alcohol is worse on your body & brain than even heroin. Heroin isn't going to give you liver & kidney damage or wernicke-korsikoff syndrome. Nor is heroin directly toxic to your cells like alcohol is. Alcohol is also a contributing factor towards abuse & domestic violence. Not to mention car accidents.

Most people with an opioid tolerance are not just gonna up and randomly OD suddenly, unless they intentionally or accidentally take waaay too much or get a drug that's laced with something else. Another factor is people getting clean & then going back to using & thinking they can use the same dosage that they were at before they got clean & then they accidentally overdose.

Watched my brother overdose on alcohol when I was younger too. Started throwing up brown/black coffee ground looking stuff & had to have his stomach pumped.

So I think an alcohol comparison is completely valid. It's a dangerous poison that ruins lives & your body, yet it's totally legally & socially acceptable. Where as a less intoxicating & less physically damaging drug like heroin gets all the stigma & is illegal.

The closest I've come to ever feeling close to ODing on opioid, was the first time I was ever given fentanyl. And thankfully I was educated enough at the time to realize that it didn't look like "normal" heroin, so I started low & slow & that shit had me nodding to the point where I thought I was gonna pass out & die. I hate fentanyl, didn't want fentanyl. And accidents like this would be avoided if people could just access heroin/opioids legally & safely.

That's true.
But moderate alcohol use is far more damaging than moderate opioid use-- assuming your opioids are pharmaceutical or your heroin isn't cut with fentanyl, talc, rat poison, etc...

(edit) To be clear, some pharmaceutical opioids are hard on the liver but that's because of the acetaminophen, not the opioids per se. Likewise, pure heroin is not particularly toxic as long as you don't take too much.

Last edited:
~~~Addiction might be a challenge but tweaking might just be the worst type there could possibly ever be . . . as in tweeky balls.

~~~And a tweeker seems to love to have friends . . especially the aggravated ones.

~~~Tweekers like to get their next fix from here, there, and everywhere. They will tweek you out of your house and home along with everyone else and even tweek your momma too. And will do it all for you.

~~~Tweekers say they are in love so they can get more dope. And to make you believe they care.

~~~The reason tweekers move so fast is so you most likely won't notice your missing drugs that are . . . well missing.

~~~If you want something from a tweaker, you will most likely get fleas.

~~~Tweakers will love you, more than tweak itself. . . . until the next tweak comes along.

~~~Tweekers will suck anybody dry until they see someone else coming and they like to think the next one are the best ever whore ever.

~~~Intent matters . . . . especially to a tweaker because love is tweaking and tweaking is love.

~~~Tweekers have cried about when their brain got fried. Now they pee pee you.

~~~Tweekers always want to have more from someone that might have something better.

~~~You can believe everything that they say because their hair is so beautiful. And even when they say that they're not tweeking right then or even right now.

~~~Tweekers seem to always have a game inside their pants, and maybe a whole gang too. Of lice.

~~~Tweekers are always wanting something else from someone that's even something so much better. And say Wut a lot.

~~~Tweekers get addicted to bright lights . . and bright anything. Because they are just a tweeker.

~~~Because it's never too good for a tweaker when a tweaker wants something too good. . . . Because that tweaker just keeps on tweaking. Okay tweeky.

~~~Just tweek away. But do it away from me tweeky.

~~~Or the tweakers just tweeks something that really fcking tweaks and they always want to just tweaky fck and be like tweaky cucks. For sure it's fuckery that is so very tweaky and so very tweaking.

~~~Tweekers believe in fucking on a first date . . . . and on the way to a first date and with all of the hook ups that they made on the way to another first one. They fck everyone and will fuck with you too. And then expect and want some more of a thank you.

~~~Tweekers just keep on tweeking and their tweek just never ends. huh huh ha huh

~~~Tweekrs are always looking for someone with something more, better or nicer. From someone else than just you.
Tweekers just keep on tweeking and their tweek just never end. huh huh ha huh. Duh, slow down tweeker you are always tweeking it all up.

~~~The tweeker will move into a relationship really really fast and move fast in all of the right directions and do everything very well and quickly . . . . so that their red flags will more than likely and hopefully get overlooked and not be able to be noticed anytime soon until it is too late and . . . . . so sorry, you have been had by the tweeker again and again and again each and everyday the tweeker just can. You snooze, you lose . . . but not the tweeker who keeps on going and going until everyone else gets goned.

~~~But yeah, the tweekie makes you think that they are everything you want and need by saying all of the right things. They move real fast from the things that might be annoying you and getting on your nerves so that they can move on quickly to their next tweeky doings.

~~~Speed is the weapon of a tweeker when they run out of tweek for tweeking. Then they can use speed like they use everyone and everything else.

~~~The faster that the tweeker thinks that they can move is more likely that someone can and will fall for them, all of it, and the more likely someone is to get tweeked and destroyed and will be more likely to miss yes . . . . . all of their tweeky red flags.

~~~When you can slow down you can see more clearly, the tweekers can't, won't and will refuse to also. And the more faster they move the more likely they will get overlooked for their patronizing friendships.

~~~Tweekers think that the faster that they can move in any direction that they will have a chance of confusing someone into being a friend. They think that they will then have more of a chance that someone will actually like them. They send the fake version of themselves to meet somebody at first. Then they send in their gorilla version called themselves.

~~~Tweekers move fast so that they can hope that maybe nobody will notice that they are being lied to. Or that they manipulate all that they can, so that no one will notice or know what is going on and will have been had again and over again. And repeat.

~~~On their way driving over to hook up with somebody, tweekers will hook up with everyone else as fast as they pass all of the mile markers on the highway on the way over for that one more and good time and tweek.

~~~Tweekers want to get you impressed with how they can get you so much faster and quicker. The faster they move they think that they can get as fast and as much as they can.

~~~Tweekers don't know how to slow down and they can't and they think that they are so okay when they really are not !!

~~~Tweekers can't slow down and see things that are clear.

~~~You have to set yourself up with tweekers so that they can force themselves on someone real fast so that they can hurry up and move on to the next best supply to tweek with.

~~~Tweekers use others as a segway to move from one supply to the next better one. They will use this dynamic to use anyone for their own time and space to have this power over all of those that they poop on and at. Lol. That is why some smell and fart and tell.

~~~Tweekers will use you to manipulate others and to lovebomb themselves into a their fake insincere self serving relationships and dope hits, of course.

~~~Tweekers will leave someone to manipulate someone else to be able to get something even better.

~~~Tweekers say they aren't dope nut addicts but they move on to others to get as much as they can whenever and wherever they can.

~~~Tweekers make you feel alright just so they can move on with another. They will bed, and wed and beg to someone so they can move on to even more with others as quickly as they can look for something much more fumey and hotter and they think they can stop but they don't anyway.

~~~Tweekers are quick to move on to look for more prey. Tweekers are on the lookout for a new home to enjoy. Yours.

~~~Tweekers are toxic and are always getting high. They will tell you anything as long as they can use you all forever. If they wanted to stay with someone forever they wouldn't leave so quickly when they say they are relationship bound. Then they go and speed off on the freeway again and speed away. If their relationships were cars, tweekers have their gas petal to the floor and everyone else isn't allowed to put on the brakes anymore.

~~~Tweekers always try to think that they can find someone better. Tweekers think that everyone is afraid to lose them so that they can keep on giving everyone their tweeker rudeness and awakening. And it will be the rudest and of course . . . and the tweekiest.

~~~Tweekers will run someone over to use them and get some more leverage any time of the day night and whenever they can. Because tweekers know that they can never ever just stop. They don't really wanna. And won't. Ever.

~~~Tweekers can take you and leave you whenever and anytime forward because they just move on to something different or better even when they are bitter. There are billions of people so they have plenty around to move on to find more. They just can't stop making moves. Tweeky ones.

~~~Tweekers are from the dating pool swamp. The tweeker swamp thing is worse than anything. They are there for someone else to pick them out from the swamp again and again because tweekers won't ever quit with just one more. Tweekers are the swamp thing. The worst. Until tweekers just can not be any worse anymore. Tweekers think everything tweeky is funny. huhuh.

~~~Tweekers will lie to someone upfront and still continue to lie again and again. Tweekers will lie, manipulate, and cheat and always expect to be forgiven because that is just what they do and all that they can comprehend because they wouldn't know how to change even if they really wanted to. Because their most favorite thing is cheating because they deserve anything for thou fry brain. There will never be any precedence with a tweeker friendship and especially when they come into and on a relationship.

~~~All tweeker relationships are cheating case files. And tweekers all just know that they can get away with anything that they think that they can and will. And tweekers learn what they can and do get away with, everyday always and now. Tweekers will learn how they get to treat you. Like Dung. You know. Tweekers are the inhumane version of bothersome.

~~~Tweekers think that they are the only ones that can take control of emotions and then laugh at everyone and say he heee. They think that they stay strong with each and every tweek that they tweek. They repeat like a tweek. And wonder why they are sad like a tweek.

~~~Tweekers demand that you can forgive them even if they are a cheater. Hindsight could never be your superpower with a tweeker. Their purpose in life is to think that they can fool everyone like they can fool themselves. And tweekers want to make everyone their fool.

~~~Tweekers are Oscar the Petty Grouch Thing.

~~~Don't question a tweekers wrongness as they tell you when to walk off of a cliff. Trust that you won't lose your life for a tweeker even though they don't or won't ever give a darn or a shite about you all. Ever. Ha.

~~~Watch out for the tweeker behavior and not just the tweeker words. Tweeker words whisper and tweeker behaviors yell and are everyone's personal hell. Just kidding tweekers even though we don't love you or even like you at all. He hee just kidding you, tweek monger, oh you oh you.

~~~Real Tweekers don't know how to have a strong powerful day unless they are tweeking someone first and making everyone see like what they want to when they talk from what is the best caca tweeker mouth ever. There isn't anything that the real tweeker can tell anyone that is absolutely real. And the real tweeker is the one that makes everyone look like they are the biggest dumbest thing ever.

~~~Tweekers try to get everyone to see the good in them when they don't really have anything but it's like standing next to a rock boulder or a cement wall . Tweekers try their best to be enablers because they can't do anything else and have such gall. Tweekers want you to love them even though you will never know them at all.

~~~Tweekers can be horrible life forms and are full of the absolute worst toxins ever. And toxic tweeker actions speak louder that words. Tweekers try to confuse everyone and act like everyone is just hearing 'things.' Tweekers make you feel like you are going crazy because they will make you into being just nuts. That's how they want you.

~~~Tweekers make families just as toxic as they are sometimes. Because tweekers are just Psychopathic, Sociopathic, Malignant, and Just Only Evil. Tweekers will make someone crazy and make someone wonder if they just want to be nuts. Because tweekers will always never make any sense out of anything at all. Because tweekers want everyone to love them but deep down they are just only ever Evil and Cruel. But a lot of the evil is on the surface in a very shallow way.

~~~And tweekers will just convince you not to reveal to the world who they really are. And tweekers want you to not remember that all is not your fault.

~~~And the tweeker will come in with the mask when the shit hits the fan. Tweekers can't even prove to others that they can just leave them alone. Tweekers never respect others and claim to be working on themselves because tweekers can't deal with anything real unless it is a real tweekie ball. And they trauma bond and then rage about it all. Tweekers tell everyone not to believe you and tell everyone that you are just bitter.

~~~Tweekers will say that you make everything up but you have to try to be safe around one of course. Remember it's not your fault and it is just a tweeker.

~~~Being an addict might be bad but being a tweeker is by far the absolute worst as it can possibly be. And even if it isn't true at all why should it be so difficult to really be able to know ! So it might be just the way when someone deals with a tweeker and tries their best. Sad but true when someone does try to just understand, the tweeker. Does this sound like a familiar and tweeky commontweeker ! Tweeky the commentater that tweeks all day and drops a tweek.

~~~Even when you look away, the tweeker will find more ways to prey.
This is all mostly a little leverage but there's always that day that everyone knows there's that tweaker that will just try and get in somebody's way.

~~~Ha ha and this is all just some fun and is quite okay, because having an addiction isn't anywhere near as bad, as being that one tweaker that always has something foul and smelly to say. When always being so patheticly disgusting as a tweeker can possibly be all day.

~~~What are you gonna do, what you gonna do, when that tweeker comes for you . . . . probably lose all of your money to tweeky dope hits.

~~~Even if there is something wrong with someone's head. There sure can't be anything dumber than what the tweaker has possibly said.

~~~Not really though... Only the tweeky poster child. I hate to even insult a child but grow up tweeky poster child and stop making not to mention a child but stop shaming all the tweekers that just want a tweeek.

tldr; The tweeked of the tweekiest is the inhumane version of some fo real bothersome arrogance. To be polite, of course.

Inhumane annoying arrogance times infinity. x(infinity)
Not times two. Multiply by infinity.

*S/He's going to die/fucked over & die.

* They had so much potential.

*Such a pity

* They couldn't handle it