Announcement: Name Changes & Custom Title for Current & Ex Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.
negative - check the profile, some chica in Kentucky (USA). Apt response, though, eh?

hehe, i was thinking "why would skydancer need to create another username?" If anyone on this board should get any perks, i'd think it would be him... including blowjobs from Amazon Bee *swoon*

;)

I promise that I had no clue there was another Skyedancer, lol. I've used this name online for about 10 years as it is what I go by in my pagan communitys, ;) Sorry for the confusin heh.:eek:

^ haha awesome name choice

It gives everyone the lulz because of Skydancers famous SLR post i think

NO worries, skyedancer :) Skydancer is the username of one of the original bluelighters - one of the creators of the site, i just got confused.

I wish Amazon Bee would come back, and post more pics of herself, all soapy, in the shower *double swoon* :D

That makes me wana see that SLR post. Anyone possibly have a link? I would love to talk to this guy someday cause from the reaction I've gotten since I've been here, he must be something pretty damn special, lol=D

Check out the Best of Bluelight forum for some skydancer pearlers.

We heart skydancer. :D

Watch. Out. 'Click.'

It's gonna be awesome how many
"ol'-skool"
are gonna
start gettin' ax'ed
questions
about
whether it's
safe to
mix
Kava
with
Damiana...

:D

OKAY I only read the first page because, fuck people....five pages....and I know I'm hardly ever on here anymore, BUT if we do get some kind of title for ex-staff, I really like bluelight crew. I got a tattoo done for you people!!! I deserve something!!!! LOL ;)

um, I decided to edit because the above sounds kind of horribly facetious....but I do like the title idea because anyone who cares about this site enough to become a mod or any other type of admin-y person doesn't stop loving it just because they can't be as active as they once were. Pretty much everyone I've seen step down (including me) has been because of issues unrelated to bluelight, not because of anything to do with bl itself. So giving us a title which means nothing other than a nice memorial statement would be ace IMO. =D

(apologies if this has been settled already in the past 5 pages but fuck people.....five pages......)

SUPPORT -> OTHER DRUGS -> AUS SOC - now moving to EADD for a few days. :)

We should all be allowed to change names at least once. I definitely want to do this due to extenuating circumstances.

Status
Not open for further replies.