Announcement: Name Changes & Custom Title for Current & Ex Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.
CletusVanDow said:
We should all be allowed to change names at least once. I definitely want to do this due to extenuating circumstances.

Your name rocks, you can't change it. If you do, it must upstage felix.

That is the law.

Two man enter, one man leave.

I quite like 'The Family' as it has a certain sinister overtones (either the Mafia connatation or the slightly more twisted, Charlie Manson type!). Also, families generally contain all sorts of strange individuals that cover all behaviour types (or is that just my nearest & dearest? =D).

Now to think up some suitable oath of allegance & silence :)

Who gets to be the black sheep & disgrace then ?

I like either 'faded and jaded' or 'BL Crew', both are cool.

Wouldn't mind changing my name to just 'JB' as well.

Last edited:
Might be an idea to report your post if you want the name change then. Or send a PM to one of the admin staff.

Cheers, I don't have the option to report my own posts though :p

Feel free to reprimand me.

I would have thought you'd have jumped at the chance to reprimand JB, with a title such as 'Miss Peks' anyway. :)

felix said:
SUPPORT -> OTHER DRUGS -> AUS SOC - now moving to EADD for a few days. :)
> NEMD

where miss amy can move it on somewhere else next. ;)

fastandbulbous said:
I quite like 'The Family' as it has a certain sinister overtones (either the Mafia connatation or the slightly more twisted, Charlie Manson type!). Also, families generally contain all sorts of strange individuals that cover all behaviour types (or is that just my nearest & dearest? =D).

Now to think up some suitable oath of allegance & silence :)

I didn't even think of those overtones! I initially thought of the famous "the family" involved with the LSD market. :eek: :)

Status
Not open for further replies.