Announcement: Name Changes & Custom Title for Current & Ex Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ well, if that option wins the vote, that's what you'll get ;)

^That's cool! That's my first vote! :D

I think Bluelight Crew is confusing. People would think they still have some sort of modstick, when really they are fair game but with an air of respect (in most cases....).

How about Silverlighter? He's not green, he's not blue, he's an oldskool silver haired fucker that knows his shit.

!

Yous all realize that
this means you're gonna
havta
give
CG
a title, yeah?

UnSquare said:
Yous all realize that
this means you're gonna
havta
give
CG
a title, yeah?

First, he'd have to ask...then we'd have to agree to it. For the record, there are a few ex-staff who may not be granted this distinction as they turned troll and wreaked havoc on the site (ref: GentlemanLoser). Changing of title will still fall to admin discretion.

chopped_chimp said:
How about Silverlighter? He's not green, he's not blue, he's an oldskool silver haired fucker that knows his shit.
/me gets nostalgic for the 'goldlighter' thread :)

alasdair

I agree with the crew, but also think it could be semi-confusing.

M

Faded and Jaded and Washed Up sound good.

Last edited:
Known Passed away people should get Greylighter in grey and italics

Oh man. I get to choose a title. Hahah! Oh wow. This is great. Suggestions on my title? I will start a thread in The Lounge after Thanksgiving and get some quality input as well.

I kinda like the one I got now though. Its a testament to my corruption of the staff and The Lounge with my meme talk and mindless babble. Enjoy your Guido AIDS.

I will probably yell about it when I get high this weekend though.

FWIW - we're not looking to give each and every staff their own individual title, this is more to find a usergroup title for ALL past staff (ie, BL Crew or Highlighter or 8up-StuckUps).

lol wut

epicfailurexy1.jpg

^ I have not a clue who did it. I lolwut'd when I saw it as well.

I dunno why but 8up-StuckUps makes lol.

Yeah, there's a few *special* titles that will probably fall by the wayside shortly (ala tub of crap, Failighter, etc).

Status
Not open for further replies.