• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Amphetamine: What actually is it?

Point taken guys :)
Omit the bitterness out of the post and there is still on track info in there.
In my state of abstinence I'm a little like an ex smoker moaning about someone smoking in 200m in my airspace.

As being harsh I feel filling some kids heads full of shit about certain chemicals in the disguise of harm reduction is pretty harsh!

Talking about lab tests a little off topic but 6-apb aka benzo fury.
Lab tests show diphenyprolinol as the main active compound.

Just an example get a grip hr people.

Anyway nice to hear from nomy :) how you doin mate?

I have something to show you Brits, from an American. We do speed right.

Go hard or go home. Be jealous. I've never had street speed (or methamphetamine, just to put it into perspective, Americans and Australians only have street meth)...but here's my breakfast:

BRR09550_121112_5.JPG

EDIT and disclaimer:

Don't take it too personally, I actually find the fact that amphetamine is a "street drug" in Europe to be very interesting and I love reading these threads....especially the posts by the "oldskoolers", etc

Good stuff :)

Last edited:
As being harsh I feel filling some kids heads full of shit about certain chemicals in the disguise of harm reduction is pretty harsh!

How do you know it's shit? Did you lab test this stuff yourself, or have you seen lab tests that dispute what has been said? Or is it just a case of you not liking the boy & also being stuck in "everything was better in the 90s" mode?

Sam appeared to back up the quality of this "dutch speed", has anyone else said anything to oppose that? Have you even seen the stuff that you are commenting on?

Basically, to me, if anyone is talking shit here it's you.

Re the 6-APB thing. Are you saying that no such drug exists? There would appear to be posters who, in my opinion, know a lot more than yourself who would dispute that. Maybe one lot of powder being sold as 6-APB was in fact something else, I don't doubt that, but you seem to be stating that it's a totally made up drug.

Ptch I'm surprised at you mate!
Never had any beef with you and don't intend to have.
I noticed you at work on here in the past when you seen friction between posters, you've dropped a one liner in, then sat back and watched the fireworks.

You've just blasted all your bullets at once.

Yes 6-apb is an active chemical.
But it's not in the shit the majority of kids are popping.

Just let me make a quick example.

Dealer sends me an unknown substance that I have no way of testing apart from on myself.
It sends me to heaven and back.
I tell thousands of people that this is the ultimate hit and you can't get any better.
Cue a couple of months of delays and hype while every rc dealer in the world cash in on the hype.
Then the dealer launches the offical product in pellets which are still a completly different designer drug which is addictive and also lethal in high doses.

Black Market, underground, rc scene and whatever means of chemical supply you chose the game never changes.
It's money for some, good times for some.
Skint for others, misery, illness, slight buzzes or death for others.
That's the game it never changes.

I've no doubt some speed is whatever it feels for someone or whatever it is tested as.
I've no doubt there is 6-apb around.

But at the end of the day in this whole game name me 1 professional who knows the score.

I loved MDMA back in the day but as I see the years of this important chemical wasted by a scene of which I loved and was apart of, I kick myself as I see organisations such as MAPs struggle against the stigma the authorities, press and ourselves have created.
As an ex-soldier living with PTSD I hate seeing young soldiers take their own lives due to not being able to live with this horrible condition.
MDMA in the hands of proffesionals can and will help these young guys.
Also with my wife's condition I was interested to see that professionals are looking at beating cancers in a more humane way.
That is just one chemical.
What other good uses could some of these demonised class a chemicals do.

It's just where I'm at with these chemicals at the moment, the more we pretend we know what we're doing with these drugs the more they're kept out of hands.
This of course causes a underground/grey area market.

Pharm speed has been used for years for a whole host of uses dispite being abused.
Anti-depressants are modeled on psych's but imo are fucking useless.
Heroin, if it can be called that these days, is still an important pain killer in medicine as is coke.

When you go to the dentist or hospital you know morphine will be morphine or the local will be a local.
But even in hospital drugs kill.

My point of all this is we're at a time now where unlike the bottom up, smash the state ideas of the sixties we have a situation in the world where a top down, let's see what is safe to take opportunity.
If we want the top to ease public attitudes towards drugs, which is easy as most people are brainwashed, maybe we should meet them in the middle and stop pretending we know what we're doing.

Just a thought and I know guys I shouldn't let me beef with codders spill out on here so cheers for the nudge :)

I have something to show you Brits, from an American. We do speed right.

Go hard or go home. Be jealous. I've never had street speed (or methamphetamine, just to put it into perspective, Americans and Australians only have street meth)...but here's my breakfast:

BRR09550_121112_5.JPG

EDIT and disclaimer:

Don't take it too personally, I actually find the fact that amphetamine is a "street drug" in Europe to be very interesting and I love reading these threads....especially the posts by the "oldskoolers", etc

Good stuff :)

I find the whole world of the US vs UK drug scene quite fascinating, I can only assume its down to what it prescribed by doctors that really makes the difference and how that prescribing takes place.

We see very little use of opiate based pain killers yet then US seem to use them widely this also seems to be the case for Benzos (although they are prescribed but not to the same extent) and prescription amphetamines are are rarity as well AFAIK.

I still can't really see how so much prescription medication makes it onto the street in the US although I believe that across one of your borders things are a little more lax so maybe that is where it all comes from.

I appreciate you can't really comment and I can't see this is in any way sourcing as I'm in UK and just commenting on the differences between the 2 countries.

Its a tricky one when it comes to getting involve in TDS as it seems mainly a US section and your medical system is totally different.

You would have to go back to the 1960's here to see large quantities of prescription drugs being diverted for recreational use, maybe with th exception of Ketamine.

Hmmm pure Dextroamphetamine sulfate caps for breakfast, I have 3 cups of coffee with 3 spoons of instant coffee in each to lick start me but I reckon those would do me just fine ;)

^They're extended-release as well. A solid 8-14 hours of smooth stimulation and a nice easy comedown.

In regards to all the prescription medication getting on the streets? Believe it or not, the vast majority of it is locally sourced. Save for the "good ol days" when dealers would make trips down to FL for the pain clinics, all the prescription medication available on the black market in the U.S. is just from people selling their scripts, or, usually part of their scripts, trading for other scripts (Adderall or Dexedrine being traded for benzos or opiates is quite common), etc. On college campuses everybody knows a dozen people with an amphetamine script, and a few other people who have a benzo script - and some people who have both. So no, its not coming from Mexico (although I have had methylphenidate IR that was acquired in Mexico) its coming from your local pharmacy.

I don't want to sound like an asshole American but the United States is, well, massive. It takes the same amount of time to drive from one side of the United Kingdom to the other as it takes to drive from one side of Virginia to another. So markets are different depending on where you go....but the main thing is still that its legally acquired prescriptions sold illegally..

At the end of the day Mopster say whatever you like but I think an 80% labtest and 3 days awake off just under a gram speaks for itself. But of course real MDMA and speed dont exist anymore.....(according to you and MDEA head).

I know the guy the OP has bought off, it is freebase amphetamine. If you want to doubt that have fun it makes zero odds to me really

At the end of the day Mopster say whatever you like but I think an 80% labtest and 3 days awake off just under a gram speaks for itself. But of course real MDMA and speed dont exist anymore.....(according to you and MDEA head).

I know the guy the OP has bought off, it is freebase amphetamine. If you want to doubt that have fun it makes zero odds to me really

Two years ago I questioned the quality not the fact of said blackmarket chemicals.

I've no doubt of high purity chemicals on the scene.

I do however question not just yours but everyones qualifications and reasons to quantify certain batches and types of chemicals.

I will listen to a professional with a phd after their name at a MAPs conference struggle against public stigma of some of these useful chemicals.

Get the drift wide boy :)

.... What I will say for certain is that making comparisons that rely on (possibly rose-tinted) memories of a vintage of two decades or more is at best unreliable and at worst pretty bizarre.

What better way is there than to make a subjective comparison?

I make allowances for deteriorating brain chemistry with age for sure, but I would rather trust and compare my own experiences over the years than a bunch of random opinions and reports on some forum made by people with unknown but certainly mixed agendas. Fun and interesting they may be, but they can only be a guide. The proof of the pudding and all that...

I tried some of this dutch - so called 80% stuff - last year and it was just OK. I was certainly 'up' and couldn't sleep for an age after. I felt jittery and slightly happy. But that's not the phet I knew. The rushing, euphoric, ecstatically optimistic and plugged into life with an endless interest in everything was missing. By comparison, I had some other stuff just over a year ago, and it was like the <ahem> old daze. Sorry, but it was. I have no idea where that came from, but it showed me that these old bones can still play. Occasionally. And the rose tinteds are only slightly, erm, rosy.

And I'm good MOP thanks mate. Keeping my head down and getting on with things as you do. Not been here in an age. Good to see you're still around though man.

Anyway speed can cause glaucoma in any of it's guises, so it's not big or clever guys!

*sits back contented of his new clean lifestyle*

Originally Posted by SamhainGrim

.... What I will say for certain is that making comparisons that rely on (possibly rose-tinted) memories of a vintage of two decades or more is at best unreliable and at worst pretty bizarre.

..........what this man says

Is this going to go anywhere good, peeps? Not really helping the OP with their dilemma (and actually we have no way of knowing exactly what variety of speed it was anyway..)

You're not going to see eye to eye about this, are you, being realistic. Debating's all good but this thread is being derailed somewhat and the original point has been lost. If you want to carry on the discussion maybe take it elsewhere/to PMs (try not to wind each other up too much :D) or you can always put the other on ignore..

The back-in-the-day vs today's drugs debate has been done to death now I think anyway :) chill, the pair of you! <3