• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Help! Amanita muscaria gummies?

So the Amanita Muscaria gummies have finally come to Chattanooga. Or they may have been here for a while, but I wasn't aware of it-- I don't get out and about much.

Anyway, a new "Vapes & Novelties" shop has opened across the street from where I work. They sell various cannabis products, paraphernalia, vapers, and kratom-- I stopped by for the kratom. They also sell about a dozen brands of A. Muscaria gummies, candy, and cookies. I was surprised at the variety of products offered and frankly surprised they were getting away with it. (I was also surprised a few weeks ago that Delta9 products are sold in TN, while "marijuana" is still illegal-- I started a thread about it). Apparently, this shroom and its extracts are fully legal in every US state except Louisiana.

I read all the previous posts in this thread and I still have questions:
  • Does anybody have more trip reports to share? I've heard that different people have different experiences. Also, have any of you tried higher doses than before?
  • Do we know if these products contain true extracts or are they synthetic? Does it matter?
  • I'm 64 and I drank alcoholically for most of my life. I don't know if my liver is compromised but I'd be surprised if it were not. Is that a concern?
Thanks in advance for anything you can tell me about this stuff!

Love Y'all,
The Old Hippiebilly

So the Amanita Muscaria gummies have finally come to Chattanooga. Or they may have been here for a while, but I wasn't aware of it-- I don't get out and about much.

Anyway, a new "Vapes & Novelties" shop has opened across the street from where I work. They sell various cannabis products, paraphernalia, vapers, and kratom-- I stopped by for the kratom. They also sell about a dozen brands of A. Muscaria gummies, candy, and cookies. I was surprised at the variety of products offered and frankly surprised they were getting away with it. (I was also surprised a few weeks ago that Delta9 products are sold in TN, while "marijuana" is still illegal-- I started a thread about it). Apparently, this shroom and its extracts are fully legal in every US state except Louisiana.

I read all the previous posts in this thread and I still have questions:
  • Does anybody have more trip reports to share? I've heard that different people have different experiences. Also, have any of you tried higher doses than before?
  • Do we know if these products contain true extracts or are they synthetic? Does it matter?
  • I'm 64 and I drank alcoholically for most of my life. I don't know if my liver is compromised but I'd be surprised if it were not. Is that a concern?
Thanks in advance for anything you can tell me about this stuff!

Love Y'all,
The Old Hippiebilly
I’m not from USA and only had A. muscaria and A. pantheria but I’ll tell you that they contain most underrated drugs and I never wrote or said so for any other drug. You just need to hit a sweet spot that varies by a lot from person to person.

I’m also confident that some wonderful stuff could be crated using muscimol as inspiration.

I tried 5 or 6 in one sitting and on the package it said that 3 or 4 was takeoff mode..I found it to have more of that psilocybin body high more so than visuals but they definitely do provide visuals, especially when your pupils are dime size but still seems to stick closely to subtle visuals.

For me it's a low dose shroom "trip" that I definitely need from time to time, best for smoking joints with for sure. Its very pleasant, and keeps your feet on the ground to say the least.
(i really don't think it will rock you out of this world but then again , maybe I should eat 12 gummies, and hope to trip hard, but I seem to he satisfied with 3-5 gummies).

Also I have tried different packages and I strictly stick to one with a fancy psilodelic looking mushroom on pack, mango flavor seems to taste fine. Others I've tried have been a rip off.

The kind I tried were Purple-Co. They were too strong for me, but I would say that I was satisfied with what I had. I repeat, one was too strong for me. There have been some questions about the forumaltion used so here is what I found on their website:

Active Ingredients: Muscarine, Muscimol, Ibotenic Acid
Other Ingredients: Pectin, Sugar, Tapioca Syrup, Citric Acid, Sodium Citrate, Natural Colors and Flavors

Because of sourcing rules I won't help you to find those, but it won't be difficult - legal in the US and very strong. I got just the trip that I was looking for!

I think it's the muscimol that's responsible for the activity. The latter is a toxin... I'm not TOO keen on the former - it's a quaternary ammonium salt so cannot cross the BBB.

Pure muscimol in a fixed quantity is surely safer? Did they rush this to market or something? HEATING will decarboxylate the ibotenic acid to muscimol so one would think the cost of the extra step would mean you need less material overall...

I've eaten a whole bag of Amanita Muscaria mushrooms before and it didn't seem to do much. The bag said "Not for human consumption". Yeah like I was about to not eat them. Why do you think I ordered them. So, I ate the whole bag of mushrooms. Expecting something amazing, but there was not much to the trip. Just little distortions here and there.

Last edited:
The kind I tried were Purple-Co. They were too strong for me, but I would say that I was satisfied with what I had. I repeat, one was too strong for me. There have been some questions about the forumaltion used so here is what I found on their website:

Active Ingredients: Muscarine, Muscimol, Ibotenic Acid
Other Ingredients: Pectin, Sugar, Tapioca Syrup, Citric Acid, Sodium Citrate, Natural Colors and Flavors

Because of sourcing rules I won't help you to find those, but it won't be difficult - legal in the US and very strong. I got just the trip that I was looking for!
Wtf is with muscarine being listed as active? At best it should be noted as toxin in trace amounts.

For those who don’t know Amanita muscaria bares such name cuz muscarine was first identified in it but a lot of Amanitas have a lot more muscarine and muscarine is DEADLY!