• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Help! Amanita muscaria gummies?

According to Wiki, muscimol has glutaminergic effects and is used as a "brain lesioning" agent 🥵
It causes lesions when injected directly into the brain, just as glutamate will.

I would be surprised if it had that toxicity from oral administration (though I am not sure enough to eat a few grams of ibotenic acid to prove my point).

Edit: Muscarine also isn't an anti-histamine, it is an agonist at a few muscarinic acetylcholine subtypes. It will cause salivation, anxiety and nasuea.

Not gonna lie, I have some small suspicion that these gummies have some tryptamine rc in them and say amanita muscaria to obfuscate the fact. I harvest muscaria each year for culinary purposes, and only high I have gotten seems to be sedative of nature (and nausea inducing enough to not interest me in stronger trips). Reports of patterned visuals seem so incongruous with reports of muscumol that I suspect something else is afoot.

Last edited:
Not gonna lie, I have some small suspicion that these gummies have some tryptamine rc in them and say amanita muscaria to obfuscate the fact. I harvest muscaria each year for culinary purposes, and only high I have gotten seems to be sedative of nature (and nausea inducing enough to not interest me in stronger trips). Reports of patterned visuals seem so incongruous with reports of muscumol that I suspect something else is afoot.
That was sort of confusing me too. I didn’t think they were known to be similar to psilocybin at all. It would be interesting to find out if some makers of these gummy’s do you actually put an RC in them. Like someone puts out an original product and then someone comes along and spices it up.

I remember some years back a supposedly Natural smoking blend that was so stimulating it was like crack. Supposedly only made with areca catechu. But years later, I swear, there was a synthetic cathinone in there. I mean the effects were never to be repeated by anybody else. Zen 2 if anyone remembers.

Shoot idk I just got the latest and greatest. Lol
3rd jab don't ask me why take too long to word it, thanks.
✌️

It causes lesions when injected directly into the brain, just as glutamate will.

I would be surprised if it had that toxicity from oral administration (though I am not sure enough to eat a few grams of ibotenic acid to prove my point).

Edit: Muscarine also isn't an anti-histamine, it is an agonist at a few muscarinic acetylcholine subtypes. It will cause salivation, anxiety and nasuea.

my chemist at my company eats pure ibo and reports delightful stimulation and slow decarb in liver to chill zone. definitely not neurotoxic when paired with inhibitory ligands.

I had no idea these were legal. Psilocybin and I haven't been jiving well lately so I wonder if I can find some one day and see how it is.

Not gonna lie, I have some small suspicion that these gummies have some tryptamine rc in them and say amanita muscaria to obfuscate the fact
Ok well there are definitely 4 aco dmt edibles also being sold, but the amanita edibles are absolute synthetic muscimol. I forget psychoactive % but it's quite low and not economical to extract from what I've heard.

Ok well there are definitely 4 aco dmt edibles also being sold, but the amanita edibles are absolute synthetic muscimol. I forget psychoactive % but it's quite low and not economical to extract from what I've heard.
I think on the package it said 70% amanita muscaria extract BUT I think you're right probably synthetic..

And that's so crazy, dmt edibles? Shit how well would that even work?? I want to try the vapes, well I want to try DMT period.

I had no idea these were legal. Psilocybin and I haven't been jiving well lately so I wonder if I can find some one day and see how it is.
Well I think it can benefit anyone with anxiety or depression bc it seems to kill that right away even with only 1 or 2 of the 500mg gummies.

I'm gonna have to try and find these somewhere.
Edit: well that didn't take long.

Last edited:
And that's so crazy, dmt edibles? Shit how well would that even work?? I want to try the vapes, well I want to try DMT period.
It was "4-ACO-DMT" in edibles apparently. DMT itself isn't orally active.

I'm gonna have to try and find these somewhere.
Edit: well that didn't take long.
Have you tried them yet?

What was it like?

I still haven't taken mine which say they are a ratio of 2:1:1:--the 2 for muscimol and the 1st for muscarine and ibotenic acid.

I didn't realize how easy they were to find online, I'll buy them at some point.

Have you tried them yet?

What was it like?

I still haven't taken mine which say they are a ratio of 2:1:1:--the 2 for muscimol and the 1st for muscarine and ibotenic acid.
There it is!! I couldn't read the ratio because I had already opened the package which tares it off..still dont understand the ratio aspect though lol.
Maybe you can shed some knowledge about that?

There it is!! I couldn't read the ratio because I had already opened the package which tares it off..still dont understand the ratio aspect though lol.
Maybe you can shed some knowledge about that?
Sorry not really. I know nothing about what the different chemicals do or what the ratio means. Someone else said that Muscimol is what they believe to be the best ingredient for a good calming high and that they don't like Muscarine because that's the deliriant, but I still haven't taken them so I don't know what they feel like.

I'll try them one of these days and see what they are like.

I’ve eaten enough Amanita mushrooms to have a psychedelic experience before. It feels like a sedative at lower dosages but at higher ones it does actually produce visuals, visions, deranged thinking, euphoric giggling, body tremors, etc. To me it feels a lot like an alcohol intoxication that becomes so strong that it suddenly starts becoming a psychedelic experience instead, and doesn’t ever stop being clean. This was with actual mushrooms, not gummies.

That being said, there’s a stickied post on r/amanitamuscaria on Reddit claiming that some of these gummies sold by a company that goes by multiple names have been found to contain psilocybin and psilocin. I was interested in these things until I started reading about this, now I’m certainly suspicious and likely to stay away.

I also came across a shop once that was selling some of these gummies but claiming they also had HHC in them. Already thought that was weird from the get-go.

Amazing and great to hear! Thank you for this input. Pretty crazy I guess something else really is afoot here