• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Am I the only one who hates weed?

I think the 'secret' here (if there is one?) is that it tends to enhance your underlying mood and mindset. Therefore, if you are in a lively, creative, sociable party mood, it tends to be an absolute delight, with positive effects all round. If you are feeling edgy, nervous and worried it can really bring out your underlying anxiety, and produce panic attacks even - probably the worst mood to dabble with dope. If you are depressed, weary and morose, it is not a good idea to 'lift you out of it', it tends to make you more tired, anergic and weary. I suspect that's why I can 'take it or leave it', as I soon lost interest in it when I embarked on a thirty year long spell of depression. However, when that was relieved by amphetamines, I thoroughly enjoyed it again.

Its effect also depends on the people you are with and the 'mutual mood'. Definitely one of the most sociable drugs of all IMHO - just be careful who you share it with!

I use to be the biggest pot head in college all day everyday!!! Now, and for years I just don't like it anymore. I like plenty of other things and one would think I would def. smoke weed but I just don't like the high from it. My husband loves it always has he compares it to my xanax.....which makes no sense because I don't get high on my xanax but a few hits of weed and I would be and not in the way I want to feel.......sorry smokers just not for me......

I hate it too. Some people hate some drugs and like others, it's no big deal.

I was a stoner for 3 years after high school

The only way Iv really enjoyed weed since then is in edible form

I've been smoking weed daily since I was 15 8-9 years now like others have said I go through phases of my enjoyment of weed at times I'll smoke a couple of bongs and stay in at home and be very anti social...since I've met my recent girlfriend I've been going out and getting stoned in social settings again...I do not drink and would muuuuch rather a bong over a beer

I don't like it. It exacerbates my anxiety, and I just don't see it as a social thing. Occasionally, if I'm just chilling at home with the boyfriend, I'll have a verrrry low dose, and that's alright, I guess.

It does work for pain, though, and that's causing me to seek out high CBD strains and straight CDB pills and look more in to medicinal marijuana. Unfortunately, most of the "medicinal dispensaries" around here are actually just a way to circumvent weed still technically being illegal, so they aren't actually all that helpful.

Just not my thing, I guess. *shrug*