• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs alpha-PHP , a-php - Has anyone got any information?

Yeah Thc, think your right... Not too nice smell that lingers in your nose, didn't have too many damage but this time i mixed it with inositol, which helped, but still not worth the trouble, the state of the material already outweighs some positive effects

Last edited:
Yeah(lol) but it's written by Trey and Matt who came up with and wrote South Park and it skewers the shit out of the Mormons. It was pretty hilarious.

Yeah(lol) but it's written by Trey and Matt who came up with and wrote South Park and it skewers the shit out of the Mormons. It was pretty hilarious.

Play....musical ....they're both on stage so just one and same to me. Not my usual form of entertainment. Off-topic though.....:)

Lol, I was aware of what the musical is about. Was it awesome? It has got rave reviews everywhere. I don't know if it even skewers Mormons as I've read about Mormons who went to the show and loved it!

Not to be completely off topic. I ordered 1g of A-PHP and 1g of A-PHPP, will report with results.

A-PHPP, WTF??? Just another PV-analogue... Crazy 8(! It would be nice if u report with ur results but honestly, don't snort the a-PHP!

As for now, the one and only thing i definitely know about a-PHP is, that everyone should not snort or plug it, simply because it's far worse and caustic than Ethylphenidate or 4-FA! Honestly and without the slightest exaggeration, it fuck'd up my nose so bad i honk'd blood for a full week. So, if you have this at home and want to give it a try, avoid snorting and rectal dosing if you don't wanna experience the same shit like me! If i try it again (and i'm unsure about that for now), it'll be orally, which i also tried, but as said above cannot say much about because of what i wrote above. Damn, really...this stuff is so damn caustic that i dunno if it's worth trying!

Gah... Really wish I had read this sooner. It really is awful, my sinuses are messed up big time. Worse than with ethylphenidate. I'm pretty sure I'm going to get a sinus infection if I haven't already... Any tips for encouraging sinus recovery? Or for minimizing damage from snorting caustic compounds? I'm usually not the one to snort things, at least it's not my preferred route. Definitely not going to snort anything for a WHILE now, unless it's some kind of medicine -_-

As for plugging, wouldn't it be fine? I always got the impression that plugging caustic chems was generally tolerated.

Is A-PHPP the same chemical as PV8? This naming system is very confusing.

Well I got my 500mg of a-PHP

This shit is crazy.

Just as intense as a-PVP. I lay out 20-30mg on foil and go to town.

So similar to a-PVP I think what I have may be it. But its not, its a-PHP.

Very similar, very.

Combining with MDPPP yields very strange results. The weird headspace combined with the extreme high of a-PHP.

Very high uncontrollable redosing. Careful

@ Wintermute: I hope you recover soon, as for me it took up to a week and it was really bad. Never had messed up my poor Nose that bad, honestly! As for aiding recovery, i used Panthenol lotion and another one containing Minth,Thyme and Vaseline, but i think the latter one is not really needed since the Panthenol lotion did a great job. I also used a Saline Nasal Spray to humidify the deeper parts of the Nose.

As for plugging: even though many ppl think just because with this Route the sting is sometimes not as bad as when snorting more caustic compounds, it surely also does damage to the mucous membrane, leading to serious infections and the like, which you really don't wanna have especially in this region.

I really wouldn't plug a-PHP, not even once!

Let me just point out that if you go overboard with this, especially vaping, you will get paranoid and delusional.

Not surprising considering the family this chem belongs in.

Window peaking, tip toeing, pretending and the hail mary hit (thinking police are outside the door and still taking a hit). I am definately over doing it here. 20-30mg hits every 20 minutes. Attempting to stop redosing as I write this...

And yet the rush is strong going

A-PHPP, WTF??? Just another PV-analogue... Crazy 8(! It would be nice if u report with ur results but honestly, don't snort the a-PHP!

I sure as hell won't be snorting either or ethylphenidate.

Is A-PHPP the same chemical as PV8? This naming system is very confusing.

It is indeed. And, yeah I know - the naming sucks.

Let me just point out that if you go overboard with this, especially vaping, you will get paranoid and delusional.

Not surprising considering the family this chem belongs in.

Window peaking, tip toeing, pretending and the hail mary hit (thinking police are outside the door and still taking a hit). I am definately over doing it here. 20-30mg hits every 20 minutes. Attempting to stop redosing as I write this...

And yet the rush is strong going

I'll have to only take a bit out of the bag, and give the rest to a friend to avoid going nuts. how long have you been up experiencing the paranoia?

Last edited:
No burn rectal or nasal tho excessive boogage. Not really paranoid felt mostly in body esp in excess which can be a fine line

Catatonic paranoia. Laying perfectly still scared to death of police for hours.

Stil awake. Finished the 500mg.

Great stuff