• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Almost 23 and have never gotten laid

How does that suck balls? I bet there are still plenty of guys who would want you

Unlike I, who lacks the height, facial hair, and muscle that young women seem to flock to. Seriously. Either they get with guys who are older or guys who just look way older. Maybe i just need to let my hormones do their thing until I look about 30

YOUR FU*KING FACIAL HAIR HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH IT. STOP BEING INSECURE. READ THE BOOK READ THE ADVISE!!!

Where do you live? London if so I will meet you and coach you. FFS!

YOUR LOOKS HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH IT!

Jesus, is there a reason to shout?

That's the biggest lie I have ever heard. First off I am skeptical of any guy who got lucky and then attempts to "coach" other young men into success. PUA is cancer. Second, I fucking wish guys to whom looks are not an applicable concern would stop trying to give false hope to guys for who they are.

What is your motivation? If I had a girl I wouldn't even be trying to help other guys do the same, maybe that's selfish but I would just be so elated and devoting time to her that I would have no time nor desire for anything else.

Maybe looks don't matter, maybe not as much as I think they do, but in my particular case they do. Look the fuck around you and you will notice that women of a certain age range prefer a certain thing. Who the hell wants to fuck a guy who isn't the object of their fantasies. You've seen me and I doubt any girl would fingerblast herself to my mental image in her mind.

I don't need a book on how to be a man because one way or the other, my life and struggles will make me a man regardless.

I'm not trying to be a prick but I have seen enough to believe these things. And sorry but no reading a book will not help. I learn thru direct experience, as well as pain, if I am being honest. I have no choice but to better myself, inside as well as out because both aspects are mediocre.

If you've had sex almost every day for 18 months then you've likely lost touch with what it feels like to be in my shoes and are not in a position to speak on desperation. I'm sorry.

Even if I take a sexy picture I look like I am trying to look sexy. There is a difference.

This was not taken right now by the way, if it was I would not look anything remotely resembling happy.

pzf8wyb.jpg

Last edited:
Jesus, is there a reason to shout?

That's the biggest lie I have ever heard. First off I am skeptical of any guy who got lucky and then attempts to "coach" other young men into success. PUA is cancer. Second, I fucking wish guys to whom looks are not an applicable concern would stop trying to give false hope to guys for who they are.

What is your motivation? If I had a girl I wouldn't even be trying to help other guys do the same, maybe that's selfish but I would just be so elated and devoting time to her that I would have no time nor desire for anything else.

Maybe looks don't matter, maybe not as much as I think they do, but in my particular case they do. Look the fuck around you and you will notice that women of a certain age range prefer a certain thing. Who the hell wants to fuck a guy who isn't the object of their fantasies. You've seen me and I doubt any girl would fingerblast herself to my mental image in her mind.

I don't need a book on how to be a man because one way or the other, my life and struggles will make me a man regardless.

I'm not trying to be a prick but I have seen enough to believe these things. And sorry but no reading a book will not help. I learn thru direct experience, as well as pain, if I am being honest. I have no choice but to better myself, inside as well as out because both aspects are mediocre.

If you've had sex almost every day for 18 months then you've likely lost touch with what it feels like to be in my shoes and are not in a position to speak on desperation. I'm sorry.

Even if I take a sexy picture I look like I am trying to look sexy. There is a difference.

This was not taken right now by the way, if it was I would not look anything remotely resembling happy.

This is not a pis*sing contest of whos more depressed than who. Don't go there.

If I had a girl and I am an online forum, there something wrong with that? I'm not going to justify myself to with beta male approval seeking behaviour.

I'm done bro. Don't ask for help if all your gonna do is go into defensive mode.

All the best.

This is not a pis*sing contest of whos more depressed than who. Don't go there.

If I had a girl and I am an online forum, there something wrong with that? I'm not going to justify myself to with beta male approval seeking behaviour.

I'm done bro. Don't ask for help if all your gonna do is go into defensive mode.

All the best.
But he's right, saying that looks don't matter is pure bs. They may not be the most important part, but unless you're dating a blind person they do matter.

But he's right, saying that looks don't matter is pure bs. They may not be the most important part, but unless you're dating a blind person they do matter.
Exactly I think it's closer to the opposite, you need some degree of attractiveness to your preferred gender to get you in the door and then a smooth personality to make it work. Most people who are trying to console sexless people will tell you it's the opposite, that personality matters more, which is misleading, or that it matters exclusively, which is pure horse shit. You don't kiss and fuck a personality

You know how many times I have heard (from a girl, or a very naive or untruthful guy): "Well personality matters more than looks?"

They're telling you that so as not to hurt you. And the reason I know that is true is because I have been rejected on dating apps over NOTHING more than a selfie. We live in the age of cowards where people are only that bold on their phone.

I don't care if you reject me, just have the guts to say it to me in person and stand behind it instead of telling me lies.

. You don't kiss and fuck a personality
Well now, let's not go extreme the other way. I'll put it this way.
Looks matter when you meet, it matters how you dress, how you sound etc. This is what determines initial attraction. Once that sparks, it's the personality which you get to know as time goes by determines whether the relationship develops or not.

Well now, let's not go extreme the other way. I'll put it this way.
Looks matter when you meet, it matters how you dress, how you sound etc. This is what determines initial attraction. Once that sparks, it's the personality which you get to know as time goes by determines whether the relationship develops or not.
To be clear a relationship is one thing and the ability to consistently obtain casual sex is another. If you're looking in waters where there are more likely to be women looking for a relationship, chances are they will be the type who can overlook looks a little bit more.

On the other hand, I think if you want casual sex, which is how I have considered dumping my v-card because I am not going to fuck a prostitute, it's far more external, or even exclusively. And the truth is? I probably don't have what it takes to get that with my age range. I'd either need to be taller, have more facial hair / look less boyish, or be my current height and jacked.

Also, to have an ability to make her feel like that Disney Princess that was mentioned earlier, for no reason other than to get in her pants. I'm not sure I can be that dishonest with someone and alright with it morally. Guess I'm just a pussy, sucks to be me.

Worry not mate, uglier people than you got laid. You may not be a Calvin Klein model but It's not you'll need a paper bag over your head either. =D
It's Friday, fuck off from here, go outside, grab a few beers alone or with mates, spring is coming mating season starts, go do some fishing.

Worry not mate, uglier people than you got laid. You may not be a Calvin Klein model but It's not you'll need a paper bag over your head either. =D
It's Friday, fuck off from here, go outside, grab a few beers alone or with mates, spring is coming mating season starts, go do some fishing.
Amen to that.

And fuck being a calvin klein model anyway, i'm not gay

I'm telling you dude, you look almost exactly like my old dealer, and I used to see the one night stands coming by his place when I was picking up and burning a quick one with him. How can your doppelganger be such a ladies man and you somehow be 'ugly'? Have faith my friend, your time will come!

I'm telling you dude, you look almost exactly like my old dealer, and I used to see the one night stands coming by his place when I was picking up and burning a quick one with him. How can your doppelganger be such a ladies man and you somehow be 'ugly'? Have faith my friend, your time will come!
Did ever occurred to you that all the one night stands might have been related to him being a drug dealer ? I'm not saying he was getting pussy for drugs, but he was getting pussy for drugs.

If that is in fact sarcasm and you are stating I am NOT, for a change, ugly, and COULD get laid, i will take it !

^Yes, I am saying you are far from ugly. You have no legitimate reason to think you're un-fuckable. Confidence man, confidence. Maybe two beers too hahah

Not one person here has said you're ugly, and I'm guessing no one in the world ever has. Don't be so down on yourself!

This statement is complete bullshit. Take a look around at couples. It's easy to see that there is someone for everyone. The truth is looks don't matter.

OP do you have a job? Are you going to school? If you really need to want something so bad why don't you go for success. Bitches will come running to you if you are successful.

This statement is complete bullshit. Take a look around at couples. It's easy to see that there is someone for everyone. The truth is looks don't matter.

OP do you have a job? Are you going to school? If you really need to want something so bad why don't you go for success. Bitches will come running to you if you are successful.
Of course I have a job, but I think that's bullshit too, because being successful in the game of life or business does not equate to being successful with women. There are plenty of players, in el barrio and otherwise, whom women flock to because they are smooth or attractive, yet they lack education and other prospects. In many cases they lack intelligence, but they sure as fuck have their game down.

Maybe I just have too little faith in humanity, but I think we're still animals deep down and the first thing you see is what makes you make the call whether to bang or not. I could be projecting here I guess. We'd need more female input to have a better idea.

Mind you I don't think it's JUST looks but they do play a part. OK so I've had a few people say I'm good enough looking, some girls in life have said it, but they didn't fuck me, mind you. But it leaves room now to work on a personality a woman is drawn to.

To demonstrate my point, I have a friend who is 28 and has never gotten laid. He's a full grown man with a Master's degree, good job, 10k in the bank, whatever. But he is abysmal with girls. Even more than I. Maybe it's just my inner hippie but I think that saying that a women will be drawn to you just because you have money or success is materialistic. And if she's just that, a gold digger, i don't want that anyway.