• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Almost 23 and have never gotten laid

This statement is complete bullshit. Take a look around at couples. It's easy to see that there is someone for everyone. The truth is looks don't matter.

OP do you have a job? Are you going to school? If you really need to want something so bad why don't you go for success. Bitches will come running to you if you are successful.
Yes, there is someone for everyone but ain't going to see a 3/10 walking around with a 10 unless his bank account is 7 figures. Which what you just said. If looks don't matter why is most of hollywood so pretty ? Why are Victoria secret models so smoking hot ?

Yes, there is someone for everyone but ain't going to see a 3/10 walking around with a 10 unless his bank account is 7 figures. Which what you just said. If looks don't matter why is most of hollywood so pretty ? Why are Victoria secret models so smoking hot ?
On a side note, it's worth pointing out that a lot of Hollywood relationships are troubled or broken and it probably has a lot to do with the shallow side of it and the whole fame game. I wouldn't mind if a girl was initially attracted to me for being handsome or something but I'd want her to stay for my personality, not my looks or body or money.

Even if I got famous doing what I really love, which is music, I'd never want to be in a relationship with another person on the same level. Asking for trouble IMO

Example: Maisie Williams from Game of Thrones, who is a huge crush of mine, is famous but her boyfriend is an ordinary guy she went to school with or something and no one knows who the hell he is. I think that is a good move and kind of progressive on the part of superstars

Of course I have a job, but I think that's bullshit too, because being successful in the game of life or business does not equate to being successful with women. There are plenty of players, in el barrio and otherwise, whom women flock to because they are smooth or attractive, yet they lack education and other prospects. In many cases they lack intelligence, but they sure as fuck have their game down.

Maybe I just have too little faith in humanity, but I think we're still animals deep down and the first thing you see is what makes you make the call whether to bang or not. I could be projecting here I guess. We'd need more female input to have a better idea.

Mind you I don't think it's JUST looks but they do play a part. OK so I've had a few people say I'm good enough looking, some girls in life have said it, but they didn't fuck me, mind you. But it leaves room now to work on a personality a woman is drawn to.

To demonstrate my point, I have a friend who is 28 and has never gotten laid. He's a full grown man with a Master's degree, good job, 10k in the bank, whatever. But he is abysmal with girls. Even more than I. Maybe it's just my inner hippie but I think that saying that a women will be drawn to you just because you have money or success is materialistic. And if she's just that, a gold digger, i don't want that anyway.

For someone that's never been laid you sure seem to know a lot about how to get a women. And when did we go from simply tryna get your dick wet to looking for a girl that you wanna "be" with.

Being successful offers a lot more than women. It would also give you something else to focus on.

For someone that's never been laid you sure seem to know a lot about how to get a women. And when did we go from simply tryna get your dick wet to looking for a girl that you wanna "be" with.

Being successful offers a lot more than women. It would also give you something else to focus on.
Well then man what do you suggest. Try to get my dick wet or focus on some elusive career that may or may not pan out and add greater meaning to my life, maybe monetary (money =/= happiness, btw).

Of course i want a relationship at some point, but...all I know is I just heard a threesome thru my wall last night with kids younger than I am and I just about broke something.

Last edited:
there have been a lot of suggestions here.
nobody can tell you how to approach relationships and sex, you need to just find a way to meet people.
if you don't know the right people now, find ways to meet new ones.
you might feel old, at this point, but you're really not. just don't overthink it, and put yourself out there.

there have been a lot of suggestions here.
nobody can tell you how to approach relationships and sex, you need to just find a way to meet people.
if you don't know the right people now, find ways to meet new ones.
you might feel old, at this point, but you're really not. just don't overthink it, and put yourself out there.
that's fair enough, thanks.

keeping a positive mindset goes a long way too

Mate, I was 23 when I lost my virginity - but now, at 52, I'm a fuckin luurve machine! =D

Although that second bit may not be entirely true (at least, without rohypnol ;) ), the first bit totally is. I wasn't exactly a minger, but I severely lacked confidence, was socially awkward and froze around women. If only I knew then what I know now :\

You say you're not awkward around women? Then use your virginity to your advantage. If you can take a bit of piss taking from other blokes, tell as many people as you can that you're a virgin. Word will get round and there are plenty of young ladies who would be willing to be your first, believe me.

Mate, I was 23 when I lost my virginity - but now, at 52, I'm a fuckin luurve machine! =D

Although that second bit may not be entirely true (at least, without rohypnol ;) ), the first bit totally is. I wasn't exactly a minger, but I severely lacked confidence, was socially awkward and froze around women. If only I knew then what I know now :\

You say you're not awkward around women? Then use your virginity to your advantage. If you can take a bit of piss taking from other blokes, tell as many people as you can that you're a virgin. Word will get round and there are plenty of young ladies who would be willing to be your first, believe me.

I'm not sure that is something I'd want to mention, I wonder if pretending I am a major player might have a psychological advantage.

How did you lose yours?

I'm not sure that is something I'd want to mention, I wonder if pretending I am a major player might have a psychological advantage.

How did you lose yours?

I had sex ;)

Seriously though, it was a friend's ex who I knew well enough to be fairly comfortable with, and she had made it clear for ages she wanted to pop my cherry, so one night the opportunity arose and I let her have her wicked way with me :) Getting it out of the way does do wonders for your confidence, but you suddenly realise that really, it's no big deal. You're probably best advised to stop obsessing about it and it will just happen when the time is right.

I had sex ;)

Seriously though, it was a friend's ex who I knew well enough to be fairly comfortable with, and she had made it clear for ages she wanted to pop my cherry, so one night the opportunity arose and I let her have her wicked way with me :) Getting it out of the way does do wonders for your confidence, but you suddenly realise that really, it's no big deal. You're probably best advised to stop obsessing about it and it will just happen when the time is right.

Well here's hoping some young lady would want to pop this ugly bloke's cherry

GpvT7Fx.jpg

this is really good advice.
i kind of had a similar experience, i guess. i confided in someone, who confided in some sympathetic people, i guess, and soon enough...

don't forget that girls really like having sex too. it's not like some game they play to fuck with you.

rather than trying to be something you're not (forget the "major player" schtick) - just focus on trying to be a fun guy.
everyone wants to hang out with a fun guy, this is more important than looking 'perfect', not that i think your looks are a problem.

Getting it out of the way does do wonders for your confidence, but you suddenly realise that really, it's no big deal. You're probably best advised to stop obsessing about it and it will just happen when the time is right.
this.
but also, as i said before - don't lock yourself away and stress about it. get out there, meet people any way you can. go dancing. have fun and you'll find friends along the way.

this is really good advice.
i kind of had a similar experience, i guess. i confided in someone, who confided in some sympathetic people, i guess and soon enough...

don't forget that girls really like having sex too. it's not like some game they play to fuck with you.

rather than trying to be something you're not (forget the "major player" schtick) - just focus on trying to be a fun guy.
everyone wants to hang out with a fun guy, this is more important than looking 'perfect', not that i think your looks are a problem.

this.
but also, as i said before - don't lock yourself away and stress about it. get out there, meet people any way you can. go dancing. have fun and you'll find friends along the way.
yeah it's just tough at the moment because i'm in a college area and it seems like everyone fucks ALL the time. including people years younger than me

yeah I may go the route of outing myself as a virgin if i find the right people and channels to do it with. I've heard some girls are obsessed with being a guy's first time :D

people that fuck all the time are exactly the right people to say that to.
people for whom sex is not a big deal, who aren't hung-up about it or uptight and prudish.
and people who aren't assholes, obviously.

people that fuck all the time are exactly the right people to say that to.
people for whom sex is not a big deal, who aren't hung-up about it or uptight and prudish.
and people who aren't assholes, obviously.
word. i'll do it

word. i'll do it
I remember hanging out in my class mates flat year two of uni. His flatmate who I banged on few occasions said that our other mate is sexually starved and they need to find someone to give him a pity fuck. So yea telling others might just work.

Well here's hoping some young lady would want to pop this ugly bloke's cherry

GpvT7Fx.jpg

That, my friend, is your biggest mistake. You put yourself down too much. You're far from ugly. Christ, have you seen the amount of knuckle dragging Neanderthals with fit babes on their arms? Granted, a lot of the time it's only because they have loads of money, or a nice car, but mainly it's because they love themselves first. Now I'm no fan of egotistical wankers, (or shallow women), but it took me a long time to realise that other peoples' perception of you is merely a reflection of your projection of your own self image. This is where confidence comes into play. You have to believe in yourself and others will too. Don't take it too far though, otherwise you will find yourself with a gold digging vacuous bimbo, who probably fucks like a dead frog.

don't forget that girls really like having sex too.

Exactly. This was another mistake I made. Girls like to fuck, not just to be fucked. Give the impression you would love to fuck them, then bingo! Flirt with them, be a bit saucy and suggestive, make them giggle. Learn how to kiss well. Girls love a good kisser. Top tip - slowly kissing and nibbling the back and side of a woman's neck is like flicking the fuck switch - they love it...

Last edited:
I remember hanging out in my class mates flat year two of uni. His flatmate who I banged on few occasions said that our other mate is sexually starved and they need to find someone to give him a pity fuck. So yea telling others might just work.
I presume you were the sexually starved one and you boned his flatmate?