• Philosophy and Spirituality
    Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Threads of Note Socialize
  • P&S Moderators: Xorkoth | Madness

aliens

R

Rp4

This whole statement will make me seem crazy but aliens mananipulate time and mind...The whole world is nothing but a 3d demension and they play our minds how they choose pls be open....

This whole statement will make me seem crazy but aliens mananipulate time and mind...The whole world is nothing but a 3d demension and they play our minds how they choose pls be open....

3d dimension doesn't make any sense. That's like saying 3 dimension dimension. However, ET's have the ability to manipulate the way energy operates. Since everything is basically energy condensed to a slow vibration, once you learn how to manipulate it, you can pretty much control anything. For example. ET's have the ability to travel through the vastness of space which must be faster than the speed of light which is theoretically impossible. From what I understand. They've figured out a way to de-materialize themselves yet contain there atoms in a bubble which allows them to travel at subatomic speeds. Look up Dr. Steven Greer if you really want to some real truth about ETs. Or aliens if you prefer.

That's basically it on that matter. I can elaborate on just about any topic relating to ETs. I've got too much info to choose myself.

Another thing I can elaborate on is from what I've gathered about their propulsion systems. While they are in material form. First of all, their consoles are interfaced through consciousness. They pretty much connect to their craft by entering a certain state of awareness and control it by thought and feeling. These ET crafts don't push through space. The craft has the ability the somehow warp space/time around the craft and it practically "falls" into the space in which direction it is travelling. This is how they can travel at super mach speeds without being smooshed by inertial forces. So technically They aren't really moving at all. They're just manipulating the space around the craft allowing them to be "placed" in a different position. Bob Lazar who claimed to work at Groomes Lake Facility (Area-51) described the craft that he worked on as being one solid piece. No seems or rivits, nuts, bolts. All one solid continuous piece. He said that the inside instruments look as if they were molded out of wax. All rounded and smooth edges. No sharp corners anywhere. They measured delay from on end of the craft to the next and didn't get any delay at all. It was instant. He said this is where fiber optic technology came from.

I've always felt like our entire world may just be one long dream belonging to a greater being. When we're born they go to sleep and when we die they wake up. Nothing in this world is actually real, just a nice, elaborate, detail placed into the further advancing dreamscape of someone or something's mind.

Also, our military has been manufacturing ARVs (Alien Reproduction Vehicles) from reverse engineered crafts that they have forced down by various methods. So alot of what people see in the sky are actually human made. Here's a link to a video below that shows an attempt to shoot one down.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K85MrXRZBcI

Also, crop circles. Crop circles are dimensional art work that we will be able to see once our perception has evolved to the point to where we can see the mulit-dimensions of what the message is.

Oh come on...Is no one interested in talking about Extraterrestrial beings?