• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Age differences

Hey I am also a Monkey
THAT''s why then man, no other way or isn't it (rhetorical) Whad lol else, but to like you and the unlike just isn't ever option.

Mean it too man. I've felt and only ever seen zero ill harboured from you to any others, unconditionally.

That is a mark of inner character just remember this about yourself.

So damn you be Monks too?

2004 was year of Monkey it's every 12 years, that year was special I was returned from Swansea University late 2003, settled working in Bedford again too many friends to count and having a BUZZ.

Then, 2000 to 2005 real legit top notch MDMA crystal, powder had become a commodity availability wise.

Guaranteed every single party aka unlawed rave it's there and close to home always like the rest, was 50 a g though but it forced press makers to press high q 130-180 mg MDA and A/E too, 8 for 40% that, I used both ofc but I'd have money for 2-3 grams uncut Ketamine and 3.5 of wicked Skunk then too.

And always enough for 3-6 LSD tabs when located.

London huge indoor unused University building one, everything big working cinema playing "Snatch" lol, science labs cozy carpeted study rooms everywhere, long trippy indoor basketball courts, huge dining area stairs balcony

A never ending maze over 100 individual wicked too sound system and music style setups, nothing mainstream serious q tekno all sorts can't buy!

I took 9 good e's 2 drops strong liquid acid mushrooms lots f amazing Ketamine we got there and Skunk.

What a trip I came up on mushrooms as we got into the ketamine about to peak on the acid.

I honestly experienced NO problems then on. Energy sparking around everywhere like meteochlorines lol.

But you said you are a bit younger than me right?

So would that be 12 years then mmm

THAT''s why then man, no other way or isn't it (rhetorical) Whad lol else, but to like you and the unlike just isn't ever option.

Mean it too man. I've felt and only ever seen zero ill harboured from you to any others, unconditionally.

That is a mark of inner character just remember this about yourself.

So damn you be Monks too?

2004 was year of Monkey it's every 12 years, that year was special I was returned from Swansea University late 2003, settled working in Bedford again too many friends to count and having a BUZZ.

Then, 2000 to 2005 real legit top notch MDMA crystal, powder had become a commodity availability wise.

Guaranteed every single party aka unlawed rave it's there and close to home always like the rest, was 50 a g though but it forced press makers to press high q 130-180 mg MDA and A/E too, 8 for 40% that, I used both ofc but I'd have money for 2-3 grams uncut Ketamine and 3.5 of wicked Skunk then too.

And always enough for 3-6 LSD tabs when located.

London huge indoor unused University building one, everything big working cinema playing "Snatch" lol, science labs cozy carpeted study rooms everywhere, long trippy indoor basketball courts, huge dining area stairs balcony

A never ending maze over 100 individual wicked too sound system and music style setups, nothing mainstream serious q tekno all sorts can't buy!

I took 9 good e's 2 drops strong liquid acid mushrooms lots f amazing Ketamine we got there and Skunk.

What a trip I came up on mushrooms as we got into the ketamine about to peak on the acid.

I honestly experienced NO problems then on. Energy sparking around everywhere like meteochlorines lol.

But you said you are a bit younger than me right?

So would that be 12 years then mmm
92 for me

My guy says i'm a 19 year old stuck in a 30 year olds body(i'm 40). He's almost 50 and good for me but boring. I do drugs and spend my days playing video games and sing in a band. He's the typical straight laced person. I'm prob more compatible with someone younger but that's trouble.

Maturity or lack of is the deciding factor

In Chinese Astrology I am a Monkey, and the worst most incompatible pair up for me is the Tiger, 7 years older.

I knew a female Tiger v v well too in life and have totally shrieked her out as such a selfish uncaring pretentious shallow vain artificial manipulative bitch without conscience.

I'm sure every year has every personality type with a new spin in time.

I think Pig may have been my most compatible? But Monkeys are v good with Monkeys though. Not every sign can work with itself.

So 5-8 years apart actually makes all the sense there. We aren't exactly supposed to file together under age it isn't the mysterious design.

lol there was a Chinese restaurant near my house that had placemats with those astrology charts on them. I was the dragon sign.

I took a date there in high school and, while I can’t remember what her sign was, I remember it was contraindicated to my own. Why oh why didn’t I listen to the firmly established wisdom of Chinese restaurant placemats lol

lol there was a Chinese restaurant near my house that had placemats with those astrology charts on them. I was the dragon sign.

I took a date there in high school and, while I can’t remember what her sign was, I remember it was contraindicated to my own. Why oh why didn’t I listen to the firmly established wisdom of Chinese restaurant placemats lol
I’m the monkey and you’re the dragon, Chinese astrology says that this is a good match, so you should have no fears on that score 😉

My 1st year at University 1999 I had 4 wicked but not messy, crazy like female housemates, 1-3 males, all best friends.

I got a book showing short description of Western Zodiac & Chinese crossed.

Well every person our house, all different, perfect match and couldn't have applied any other way no exceptions.

Me, I'm a Pisces Monkey if I can recall it exactly...

Pisces is spiritual. The Monkey is clever. This is an auspicious combination which makes for highly intuitive and impressionable people.

(Get this lol..) They are often perceived as being eccentric when in fact they just have rather unique thought processes.

Ring bells??

Last edited:

88 earth dragon?

-GC

I don't really follow the Chinese zodiac,.but it amuses me that my mom and I are both pigs (1947 & 1971)!

I mean, I'd rather be something cool like a dragon or tiger, but hey, I make a pretty hot pig, baby! :ROFLMAO:
I'm also a Pig. (1959)

So much depends on attitude. When I have a positive outlook and I'm actively enjoying life, I look and feel much younger than my chronological age.
When I'm not doing well emotionally, it ages me. If I'm in a bad space, my physical health deteriorates too-- so I really  am literally closer to death.
I was an emotional wreck in my 20s and 30s. Now, in my 60s, I'm much happier and I have more energy and stamina than ever before.

So much depends on attitude. When I have a positive outlook and I'm actively enjoying life, I look and feel much younger than my chronological age.
When I'm not doing well emotionally, it ages me. If I'm in a bad space, my physical health deteriorates too-- so I really  am literally closer to death.
I was an emotional wreck in my 20s and 30s. Now, in my 60s, I'm much happier and I have more energy and stamina than ever before.
Like the old saying, youth is wasted on the young

My partners have all been older than me, sometimes significantly older. It hasn't been a problem. The relationships failed for other reasons than age. My peer group or younger does not interest me whatsoever, probably because I've been through so much that I already feel old as shit.

Hmm, I'm Year of the Dog

"People born in the year of the Dog may be endowed with some lovely dog personality traits: honest, amiable, kind, cautious, prudent, loyal, reliable, considerate, understanding, patient, hard-working, and sincere"

Probably smarter than me yeah
Wel tbf mate, he IS 12 f years older lol, just wait and see I was a truly dumb cunt on solid reflection at least until turning 40.7 about, and still a stupid dummy about 43 started maturing, never near a finished block though.

If I met my 20/25/30/31/35... self I wouldn't wish to talk to that dude at all! Prick! Lol.

So you are a very young man still I always swore age 30-32 was like a life rushing by deep dissatisfied time running out phase.

Was so wrong. You'll see too. And in my view you are pretty darn smart already, if I was your brother I'd be using my cunning intellect to make you think I'm always going to smarter than you lol your destiny is to overthrow him he has "forseen it" :ROFLMAO: