R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Age differences

You guys can bet your ass that I'd rather date the lady on the right:

15nu5ia.jpg
izxp8n.jpg

When I was with my 10-years-older lady, my 60-something father was concerned about what I was doing. He thought that I was acting up or something due to heavy problems with my mother who is schizophrenic (yeah, like a 20-something person will act up like a child for years... sigh). Anyway, he thought that I never had a mother (in reality, I never had a father either, I feel like I never had any sort of family at all), which was why I was looking for older women. Quite moronic if you ask me.

I've seen some theories that male people who have had a reactive attachment disorder when they were children, can have an unusual preference for older women later in life (such as fantasizing about an affair with a teacher in high school). Also, I remember reading a Finnish psychiatry textbook from the 1980s where it was claimed that men who are alcoholics might for some reason prefer to choose an older partner more often than people who don't have any addictive tendencies. However, no mental health professional would use such speculations when evaluating a patient's psychological condition.

Well, I'm an alcoholic,.and the last woman I went home with had 20 or so years on me. She was pretty good looking though. French airline stewardess. But yeah, as a younger man, adolescent particularly, I did have a thing for older women, including serious crushes on teachers, one almost consummated, and my first real sexual experience and date with a single mom 10-15 years older than I. And yes, I had a fucked up childhood and adolescence.) Now as I inch into middle age I mainly seek out women around my same age, but definitely don't look away from the young ones.

^ I've been so bad an alcoholic that I can't count with the fingers of one hand the times I've ended up in the hospital because of my drinking.

I got my first tongue kiss from a drunken woman who was over 30 years older than myself. I ended up sleeping in her bed that night, but we were too drunk to be physically able to have an intercourse lol... I was 24 back then.

Well, I'm an alcoholic,.and the last woman I went home with had 20 or so years on me. She was pretty good looking though. French airline stewardess. But yeah, as a younger man, adolescent particularly, I did have a thing for older women, including serious crushes on teachers, one almost consummated, and my first real sexual experience and date with a single mom 10-15 years older than I. And yes, I had a fucked up childhood and adolescence.) Now as I inch into middle age I mainly seek out women around my same age, but definitely don't look away from the young ones.

What young guy doesn't have a thing for older women? Hell the only reason i even went to physics class was to look at the super hot teacher we had =D

I am a woman of 56 years and a grandmother. About five years ago I met a man who was 26 at the time. He is now 31 and is my husband and we are deeply in love with each other. It does work.

Just have to accept that you might be in to different eras of music, have different tastes in movies, have different stories to tell each other. Its no big deal unless you make it one. Your social circle will always have an opinion so how you protect your relationship from that is pretty crucial.

/this

I've been the younger and older one.

While traveling via train thru Western Europe several years ago, a quite attractive woman entered our private parlor suite, removed her overcoat, emitting now high class and executive qualities by the way she carried herself. The conductor came in and informed her she was in the wrong compartment. I said it's ok and she was free to relax in our uncrowned space. She thanked me and introduced herself, and was returning from a conference in fashion in Canne. She opened her bag and removed her excess garments for comfort and relaxation. I asked how she kept herself so put together while traveling extensively. Oh, you get used to it, and I enjoy it, as did my late husband. My wife introduced herself and complemented her taste and style. I know you still turn heads, with the way you carry yourself and your fashion sense. She smiled and asked about this next design, which when removed, exposed her shapely legs and inticing undergarments which left it to your imagination. My wife said lightly to watch out for me, and my attraction to ladies my senior. My husband would have liked you, he enjoyed it when young men and older took notice of me and would ask me if he could invite them to enjoy my pleasures. He was to old to use his sexual prowess, but truly enjoyed seeing me be pleasured. Back in the day we were sexually open, and still think that way, till he passed. My wife, Jean, said that's the way we are in our lifestyle choices, quite heartwarming! She asked if we would like to view some video clips from past encounters in life. Jean and I said we would love to. Please call me Monique, and kindly lock the compartment door, and put on something less confining so you can breath. My late husband enjoyed with me many levels of sexual enlightenment, which was anything but boring. The whole gammit, just as here, as she pressed play. The screen filled with a cornacopia of sexual erotic adventure. That's fourth years ago, and hers now. Monique jumped out of the screen, looking so sexual arousing, being serviced by young men and girls. Jean whispered this is so stimulating, Jean, you would both enjoy all afforded to everyone. Monique asked Jean if I enjoyed intensely watching you fuck another man? With no backlashes or remorse? Yes, we both do. As she stood up some outer garments fell off leaving a beautiful senior siren in sensual erotic gear. Heels and all, she was hot to trot. Oh Jean!

Yes, if she is one day over 25 I fuck her and duck her. 21 is about ideal, 18 year olds are idiots. But yeah I haven't loved any of these girls in forever, America is Babylon. The righteous thing would be not to fuck them at all but I don't masturbate so hey... I'm off dope and PCP.

Biggest gap for younger than me is 6 years, biggest age gap for older than me is 22 years. I think +/- 3 years is ideal for me.

I had an amazing Chinese chiropractor from 2007.

He was a highly handsome man. About 2012 I learned he was 72, you'd never have known.

He had few marriages behind him then somehow visiting home hooked up with a v young Chinese girl 27 maybe?

Married, 2 kids full time chiropractor still.

It ran him into ground, vast deteriorating stress and burden his age.

Wife was really just out for her own.

Frank died from cancer in 2018.

Age definitely mattered this case and context.

I've mostly been in relationships with women a little older than me. Biggest gap was 8 years-- I was in my 40s, she her 50s. We were together 7 years and our breakup was not age-related.

I think a good general rule for dating someone younger than you is this:
No younger than half your age plus 7yrs.

But it's just a suggestion. Ultimately, age doesn't matter really.

My current partner is 6yrs younger and it works for me. Then again most people think I look 6–10yrs younger so yea…

-GC
In Chinese Astrology I am a Monkey, and the worst most incompatible pair up for me is the Tiger, 7 years older.

I knew a female Tiger v v well too in life and have totally shrieked her out as such a selfish uncaring pretentious shallow vain artificial manipulative bitch without conscience.

I'm sure every year has every personality type with a new spin in time.

I think Pig may have been my most compatible? But Monkeys are v good with Monkeys though. Not every sign can work with itself.

So 5-8 years apart actually makes all the sense there. We aren't exactly supposed to file together under age it isn't the mysterious design.

In Chinese Astrology I am a Monkey, and the worst most incompatible pair up for me is the Tiger, 7 years older.

I knew a female Tiger v v well too in life and have totally shrieked her out as such a selfish uncaring pretentious shallow vain artificial manipulative bitch without conscience.

I'm sure every year has every personality type with a new spin in time.

I think Pig may have been my most compatible? But Monkeys are v good with Monkeys though. Not every sign can work with itself.

So 5-8 years apart actually makes all the sense there. We aren't exactly supposed to file together under age it isn't the mysterious design.
Hey I am also a Monkey