• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Admit something v. Sex, Lies and Videotape edition

I'm at my buddy's ex gf's work... and it feels good to see her and talk to her

I started flirting with a guy not long after my last relationship breakdown, since then he's continued flirting with me and I've fallen for a female friend of his. I'm heading to Melbourne in a couple of months, staying with him and going on a date with her :/

Last edited:
for me, when having my period, i am much more sensitive to the effects of drugs (this includes alcohol). be careful.

about grumpy people: most of the time i am not grumpy, but i tend to depressions and sometimes to a negative view of life. and i know, that life is much easier, when you take it easy. but taking it easy is sometimes hard as fuck. even though some people defend their negativity and call happy people "naive", i don't think that they choose to be grumpy. you can affect your view on life, but it is work and it will not make you instantly happy. and if your problem is pathological your influence is veeeery limited.

oh, i forgot to admit something.
i love, love, love the scent of my bf. sometimes i stick my nose in his armpits (especially when he is sweaty) and cannot stop smiling. never met a human being which smell was so damn fucking great. i am totally addicted to it.

It was the same way for me with my late husband. There's a good very good chance that if he smells that amazing to you, you'd produce very healthy children with robust immune systems. Just sayin'. :)

I fucked three guys one weekend and got pregnant...two of them were college guys and were pretty broke. So I called the last dude who was married...told him he was the father and I needed money for an abortion. He paid for it.

He would have paid for the abortion with a 1/3 chance, trust me. Lmao.

^ Not caring.
I know, and there lies the sadness .

But to each his own, I guess. Please continue with your irresponsible and immoral sexual conduct (devoid of any self-respect or value of human sexuality). Afterwards you can tell us all about it with a "misplaced proudness."

I am sure the state you are in is exactly the one you deserve.

I performed oral sex on a woman and an used condom came out ..... not mine

8o

If you have to ask, you're just trolling, so cut it out.

No, I just don't understand why my post would make that person sad.

So knock it off with the accusations.